• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    95

人参娃娃小辫子
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语情景对话介绍

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

圣莱德厨房电器

已采纳

写作思路:写初次见到朋友的朋友的见面对话,以及和陌生人见面常规打招呼用语。

Dialogue 1:This is my friend

对话1:这是我的朋友

Oscar:Judy, this is my friend Tina.

奥斯卡:朱蒂,这是我的朋友蒂娜。

Judy:I'm very glad to meet you.

朱蒂:很高兴认识你。

Tina:It's a pleasure to meet you. I just moved to this city.

蒂娜:很高兴认识你。我刚搬到这城市。

Judy:How do you like Seattle so far?

朱蒂:目前你觉得西雅图怎么样?

Tina:It's totally different from what I expected.

蒂娜:完全跟我想象的不一样。

Judy:Take it easy. You'll get used to it in no time.

朱蒂:慢慢来。你马上会适应的。

Dialogue 2:

对话2:

Hank:Gloria, since you just arrived here last week, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Sara.

汉克:格洛丽亚,既然你刚来不久,我想介绍你认识我的女朋友莎拉。

Sara:Hi. Glad to meet you.My name is Sara.

莎拉:你好。很高兴认识你。我叫莎拉。

Gloria:Nice to meet you. My name is Gloria.

格洛丽亚:非常高兴认识你。我叫格洛丽亚。

Sara:What do you think of New York?

莎拉:你觉得纽约怎么样?

Gloria:Well, I'm still feeling a little homesick and everything is new here.

格洛丽亚:嗯,我有点想家,这里一切对我来说都很陌生。

Sara:You're bound to feel that way at first, I guess.

莎拉:我猜你刚来,肯定有这感觉。

英语情景对话介绍

122 评论(11)

晴天小希希

简短英语面试情景对话

英语,属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,是由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。下面是我为你带来的简短英语面试情景对话 ,欢迎阅读。

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也非常能干。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点就是非常执着,而且学东西非常快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我还是注册会计师。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神。

A: I see by your resume that you have been working?

从你简历可以看出你一直在工作。

B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.

确实,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。

A: Tell me what you know about our company please.

请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?

B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.

好,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。

A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?

B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.

贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。

A: What made you decide to change your job?

你为什么决定换工作?

B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.

我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的`事业。

A: May I ask you why you left the former company?

可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?

B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。

A: What is your working experience?

你的工作经历是怎样的?

B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.

我在IBM工作过3年。

A: How will your experiences benefit this company?

你的经历对公司有什么好处?

B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.

我对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。

A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?

你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?

B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.

是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。

A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?

如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?

B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.

可能的话,我想在国际部工作。

A: What starting salary do you expect?

你想要多少起薪?

B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.

我想要每月5000元。

A: How long does it take to get here from your home?

从你家到公司要花多少时间。

B: It takes about 40 minutes.

大约40分钟。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.

是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?

What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?

你们的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?

A: How can we get in touch with you?

怎样有跟你联系?

B: You can reach me at 62****.

你可以打电话给我,号码就是625***。

A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?

我们决定后如何跟你联系?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.

你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

还有问题要问吗?

B: What are the company's working hours?

公司的上下班时间是怎样的?

Would I have to work overtime very often?

是否要经常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?

将来有机会到国外工作吗?

321 评论(14)

相关问答