• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    286

Arsenalzoe
首页 > 英语培训 > 新生问路对话英语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

暗了个然

已采纳

问路是日常生活中经常要遇到的事,当某人不明白如何到达某地的时候,并且遇到愿意回答的人时,就会出现问路的情况。我精心收集了关于问路的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 关于问路的英语对话1 苏珊: Excuse me! I am new to the campus. Do you know where the student cafeteria is? 打扰了.我是新生.请问你知道学校自助餐厅在哪里吗? 凯西: Sure! Do you have a map? 当然!你有地图吗? 苏珊: Yes, here it is. 有.地图在这儿. 凯西: Let`s see--Here`s where we are right now. To get to the cafeteria, you`ll need to cross this square and go to the south. 我看看-- 我们现在的位置在这儿.要到自助餐厅的话.你得穿过这个广场然后向南走. 苏珊: OK 好的. 凯西: And then the cafeteria is about five hundred yards past the gym, on your left. You`ll see a sign in front of the building. 自助餐厅是在过了体育馆大概500码处.就在你左边.你会在建筑物前看到标志. 苏珊: No wonder I got lost. I was heading in the wrong direction! Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. 难怪我会迷路.我走错方向了.无论如何.非常感谢你的帮忙. 凯西: No problem. Good luck! 不客气.祝你好运. 关于问路的英语对话2 Alice: Excuse me! 打扰一下。 Frank: Yes ,what can I do for you? 有什么可以帮你的? Alice: I am a new er here,can you tell me how to get to the reception desk? 我是新来的学生,你能告诉我怎样到达学校的接待处吗? Frank: No problem.I'll lead you there. 没问题,我带你去吧。 Alice: Oh,thanks a lot! I almost get lost. 哦,真是太感谢了。我都快迷路了。 Frank: You are wele. 不客气。 关于问路的英语对话3 A : Excuse me , sir . Is there a barber near here ? n.理发师 vi.当理发师 vt.给…理发;修剪 B : Yes , the nearest one is at the third cross of this road. A : I’m a stranger here . How can I get there , please ? B : Just walk down the road for a few minutes , and you’ll find it on your right . A : Thank you very much .

新生问路对话英语

275 评论(13)

闪灯背后

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我整理了初一问路指路的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

M:Excuse me, but can you tell me where the library is?

对不起,打扰一下,您能告诉我图书馆在哪里吗?

S:Sorry. I'm not from around here.

很抱歉。我不是这里的人。

M:Thanks anyway.

不管怎样,还是谢谢您了。

S:Perhaps you can ask the mailman over there.

也许你可以请教那边的那位邮差。

M:Sir?

先生?

MM:Can I help you?

我能为你效劳吗?

M:Can you tell me how to get to the library?

您可以告诉我到图书馆要怎么去吗?

MM:Go straight to the next intersection and turn left.

一直直走到下一个十字路口,然后左转。

M:Which side of the street will it be on?

它在街道的哪边?

MM:It'll be on your right side. You can't miss it.

就在你的右边。你一定找得到的。

A:Excuse me, but could you tell me the way to the railway station?

打扰了,你可以告诉我去火车站怎么走吗?

B:The railway station? Just go down this street and turn left at the second corner. The station is at the end of that street.

火车站?沿着这条街向南走,在第二个拐弯处向左转,火车站就在那条街的末尾处。

A:How long will it take me to get there?

去那里要多久?

B:It's about a ten-minute walk.

走路大概10分钟。

A:That's very clear. I think I can find my way now. Thank you.

非常清楚了。我想我现在可以找到路了。谢谢你。

B:Not at all.

不客气。

A:Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the laundromat from here?

打扰了。请告诉我从这里怎么去自助洗衣店好吗?

B:The laundromat? Sorry , I really don't know.

自助洗衣店?对不起,我实在不知道。

A:Well, thanks anyway. (To another man)Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the laundromat?

好的,还是谢谢你。(对另一个人说)打扰了。请告诉我去自助洗衣店的路怎么走好吗?

C:Uh, let me think for a mintue.The laundromat. Ah, yes. It's on Garfield. So, go straight down this road until you come to the bowling alley. Then turn right and walk two blocks.Then go left on Garfield.I think the laundromat's in the middle of the block.Yeah, that's right, next to the drugstore.

额,让我想一下。自助洗衣店,啊哈,是的。它在Garfield。那么,沿着这条路一直向南走,走到保龄球小巷。然后向右转,走两个街区。接着在Garfield往左走。我想自助洗衣店就在那个街区的中间。是的,没错,在药房的隔壁。

A:I see, I go straight to the bowling alley, then right two blocks, and then left. And it's next to a drugstore.

我明白了。直走到保龄球小巷,接着向右走两个街区,然后向左。它就在药房的隔壁。

C:That's it.

就是这样。

A:Is it far away from here?

离这里远吗?

C:Not really.

不是很远。

A:Well, thanks very much.

好的,非常谢谢你。

C:You're welcome. Have a good day.

不客气。祝一天愉快。

A:You too.

你也是。

207 评论(10)

相关问答