• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    290

V大米爸爸V
首页 > 英语培训 > 外贸常用英语100个

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小皮球佳佳

已采纳

这位朋友,商务英语确实难学,但是只要刻苦了,还是可以学懂的,下面先给你介绍100条常用的吧!1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗? 7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗? 8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗? 9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗? 10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗? 11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢? 12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? 13 Do you have any other flights? 还有其他的航班吗? 14 When would you like to leave? 您希望什么时候出发? 15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗? 16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? 17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗? 18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? 19 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗? 20 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗? 21 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱? 22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗? 23 Check it to my final destination. 把它托运到我的目的地。 24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 25 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。 26 Please open your baggage. 请把你行李打开。 27 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。 28 Let me see your passport, please. 请让我看下您的护照。 29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 35 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。 37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 38 That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing. 那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。 40 I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。 41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 45 We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 46 Thank you for you cooperation. 感谢您的合作。 47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? 49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask. 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。 53 Welcome to our factory. 欢迎光临敝厂。 54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 55 You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。 56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 57 Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再看看生产线。 58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 59 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 60 We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。 61 Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。 64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration. 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。 66 Quality is even more important than quantity. 质量比数量更重要。 67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble. 我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。 68 Do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗? 69 Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗? 70 What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢? 71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 72 What's your general impression, may I ask? 请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢? 73 I'm impressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 76 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。 77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 79 We would be glad to start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。 81 We are happy to be of help. 我们很乐意帮忙。 82 I can assure you of our close cooperation. 我保证通力合作。 83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples? 可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? 84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything. 如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。 85 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 86 I can just have a glance at the rest. 剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 87 They've met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。 88 All these articles are best selling lines. 所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 89 Your desire coincides with ours. 我们双方的愿望都是一致的。 90 No wonder you're so experienced. 怪不得你这么有经验。 91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew. 随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。 92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗? 93 At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 94 I hope to conclude some business with you. 我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。 95 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。 96 This is our common desire. 这是我们的共同愿望。 97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade. 我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。 98 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it. 我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。 99 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。 100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

外贸常用英语100个

258 评论(15)

18302209800L

我为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品数量篇,希望对你有帮助哦!

Let's talk about the problem of quantity. 我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。

The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。

The quantity you ordered is considerable. 你们订的数量还可以。

We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise. 对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。

I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract. 我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。

Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China? 从中国进口的棉布有数量限制吗?

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it. 数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。

For such a big sum, we shouldn't be frightened by this trouble. 这么大款项,我们不能怕麻烦。

They always buy in large quantities. 他们总是大量购买。

Useful quantities have changed hands. 较大的数量已经转手。

Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. 已经有大批红茶出口。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present. 这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量

This is the minimum quantity we require. 这是我们所需要的最小数量。

A small order this year is also welcome. 小批订货今年也受欢迎。

They are not interested in small quantities. 他们对小数量不感兴趣。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount. 这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?

The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year. 今年进口小麦的数量与去年大体相同。

We're prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material. 我们准备买足够一次装运数量的这种商品。

If you can't arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half. 如果你们办不到全数的话,请至少给我们半数。

You sent us only a quarter of our requirements. 您只送给我们所需量的四分之一。

There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship. 船上装有100吨小麦。

How many pieces all together? 共有多少件?

500 pieces in total. 总共有500件。

We made a total of 100,000 jackets. 我们一共订了10万件上衣。

We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk. 我们只能供应两万码的真丝绸。

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts. 男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases? 能再增加200箱吗?

We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts. 我们多订了4000件衬衣。

This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans. 今年我们可以多订700件牛仔裤。

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked. 你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We'll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes. 我们将增加300盒药品。

The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000. 我们今年最多能订购大约25000马克的棉毛衫。

5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we've ever placed. 5000平方米的羊毛地毯超过了以往的订货。

As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive. 由于样品包装过重,空邮费用太高。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight. 我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? 但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

They inspected the rice for any possible shortage. 他们检查了这批大米看其是否短重。

We're surprised to know that the weight is so short. 对短重的数量我们感到惊奇。

A shortage of 50M/Ts is a big loss for us. 50公吨的短重对我们是个不小的损失。

As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future shipment. 至于短重,我建议你们今后发货时补上。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company? 您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?

There is an overplus of 100 lbs. 重量超出了100磅。

There is an overage in weight of 25 kilos. 重量多了25公斤。

310 评论(12)

韵味八足

商品的包装问题在外贸中是非常重要的一个环节。接下来我为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品包装篇,希望对你有帮助哦!

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right? 您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?

Please make an offer indicating the packing. 请报价并说明包装情况。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers. 你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

It is necessary to improve the packaging. 改进包装方法十分必要。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction. 我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。

Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products. 包装也影响产品的声誉。

A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales. 醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。

Buyers always pay great attention to packing. 买方很注意包装的情况。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction. 我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

Different articles require different packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。

Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing. 包装费用一般由买方负担。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods. 包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price. 一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture. 包装的关键是防潮。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock. 机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark. 我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days. 由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。

What do you think of the packing for fireworks? 您认为礼花怎样包装?

The packings are in good (bad) order. 包装完好无损(破损)。

The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful. 包装完好无损,很美观。

Please pack the goods very carefully. 请细心包装此货。

These marten overcoats are tastefully packed. 这批貂皮大衣的包装十分精美。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done. 您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。

Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese. 我们的包装可以与日本同行相比美。

The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs. 独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。

The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling. 包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods. 我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。

These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing. 这些产品由于包装不好影响了销售。

We agree to use cartons for outer packing. 我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

Could you use cardboard boxes? 你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?

It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases. 使用木箱包装成本会高些。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases. 布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board. 鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。

Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax. 每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。

Please make the fruit jar airtight. 请把果酱罐密封。

We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton. 我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。

Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton. 10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。

This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing. 人们不轻易使用这种包装。

No charge will be allowed for packages. 包装容器不收费。

The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used. 此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。

I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation. 我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。

Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost. 使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。

We prefer packing in smaller cases. 我们宁愿用小箱子包装。

We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods. 我们主张用小容器包装这批货。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton. 每个箱角都用金属角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press. 箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps. 罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。

You must reinforce the packing with metal straps. 你们必须用铁箍加固包装。

The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped. 货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。

Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons. 衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。

We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt. 每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。

The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon. 金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条漂亮的绸带系在外面。

On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care". 在外包装上请标明“小心轻放”字样。

Every 100 dozen should be packed in a wooden case marked TM and numbered from No. 1 upward. 每100打装一箱,刷上唛头TM,从第一号开始往上循序编号。

Please mark the cases(boxes,bags,casks,etc)as per the drawing given. 请按所给的图样在(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。

Please cable packing and marks. 请电告包装及唛头式样。

We will mark the packages the same as before. 我们将在货包上刷上和以前一样的唛头。

164 评论(14)

相关问答