• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    275

永远幸福66
首页 > 英语培训 > 贸易谈判英文对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

mujiontheway

已采纳

外贸常用商务英语口语大全

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to know your products.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest development.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们推了订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

How many types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

贸易谈判英文对话

185 评论(9)

猎户座HS

在国际商务谈判中,对时间观差异应有所准备。谈判时限的控制也很重要。不同 文化 具有不同的时间观念。在商务谈判对话中也要拿捏好时间。下面我整理了商务谈判对话英文版,供你阅读参考。商务谈判对话英文版:实用对话 A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。 B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会. 拜访 贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我们以前没有见过吧? B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想没有。 A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。 B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯 A: Here’s my name card. 这是我的名片。 B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。 A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗? B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。 A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。 B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲 A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。 A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货? B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。 B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢? A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。 B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢? A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约10年. B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗? A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。 B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。 A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢? A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。 B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元 B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗? A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。 B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗? A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。 B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。 A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。 B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗? A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。 B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。 A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients. 李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。 B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 . A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank. 李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。 B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。 A:All right 好吧 B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing 并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装 方法 。 A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。 B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。 A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。 B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输? A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。 A:that is great,太好了 B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。 A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。 商务谈判对话英文版:情景对话 Dialogue 1: A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that? B: Yes, i wonder if we can begin with shipment question first. We really need to come to an agreement on that before anything else. A: That's true, but it's also a very difficult issue. That's the reason why i put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that. B: All right. That sounds reasonable. A: Well, before we go any future, I would like to say strongly how i feel that it's in both our interest to reach an agreement today. The market is becoming even more competitive and our combied strength will give us some big advantages, not least in terms of the dealer network. Now, i think Richard would like to say a few words about that. 点睛注释: 1. make comments on sth 对某事进行评论 Example: Would you make comments on our women's garments in current design?您对我们流行女装款式有何评论 Oh look very nice! 哦,看起来很漂亮 2. have sth. in common: 有共同点 Example: The two firms have very little common in selling strategies. 这两家公司在销售策略上没有什么共同点。 3. in the interest of: 符合......的利益 Example: The stable and healthy business relations are in the interest of our sides. 稳定健康的贸易关系符合双方的利益。 Dialogue 2 A: Hello, Mr Wang, nice to see you again. How are you? B: Fine, thank you ,and you? A: I'm fine, we just moved in our new house. Everything is in a great mess. It's a nightmare. But i'll appreciate not having to spend so much time commuting to my work every day. B: Yes, it took me nearly one hour to get here today. Bus service in this area is not so good. A: Well, will you like a cup of coffee? B: Thank you, that would be nice. A: Milk or sugar? B: Black will do, thank you. A: So, how's business in your section? B: Not too bad. We have a lot of work to do as far as our contract George is concerned this time. A: Then i think you can say a few words about that first. 点睛注释 1. in a mess: 乱成一团 Example: Since 9 O' clock , Mr. Gill has been sorting out the shipping documents which are in a mess in the files. 从九点以来,吉尔小姐一直在整理文件夹里乱成一团的海运单据. 2. commute: 乘通勤车上班 Example: I commute to work from Shenyang to Fushun on weekdays.周一到周五我从沈阳到抚顺乘通勤车上班. bus commuter 乘通勤汽车上班的人 train commuter 乘通勤火车上班的人 3. as far as sb./sth. be concerned: 就什么而言; 至于 Example: As far as i am concerned, i agree with Jack on this point.就我而言, 我同意杰克的观点. 、As far as color is concerned, Tom prefers black. 就颜色而言, 汤姆更喜欢黑色. Dialogue 3 A: Will you have a cup of coffee, Mr. Wang? B: No. Don't bother, please. A: Of course, i don't know Smith at all, but you've got to be on your guard against George. I told you about our negotiating with him in New York three years ago, didn't I? B: I am sure you did. Can we focus on the final packing today, Mr. Brown? We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We have got some room to maneuver. A: That's right, George is the head of Marketing Department. B: What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on staff cut. A: Oh we don't need to worry about that, Mr. Wang. We will just play it by ear. 点睛注释 1. be on one's guard against sb./sth. 小心,防范 Example: We must be on our guard against pickpockets on a bus.在公交车上我们要小心扒手。 2. focus on sth. 集中精力于......之上 Example: We should focus our attention on the demands at the overseas market.我们应该集中注意一下海外市场的需求 3. knock sb. down 打倒,使屈服 Example: They are attempting to knock us down in terms of price.他们试图让我们在价格方面让步。 4. keep/bear sth. in mind 记住,牢记(英国都用remember) Example: Please keep in mind that you'll arrive punctually for the meeting tomorrow.请记住明天开会要准时。 Bear in mind that you can always rely on me.要记住你永远可以依靠我。商务谈判对话英文版相关 文章 : 1. 商务谈判英语情景对话 2. 商务谈判开场介绍英语对话 3. 常用商务英语谈判对话-开场介绍篇 4. 商务商务谈判对话 5. 销售商务谈判会话 6. 模拟商务谈判对话剧本 7. 有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话

161 评论(12)

相关问答