虫子在睡觉
关于面试的英文对话
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的`课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
列那的小屋
英语面试简短对话
有些企业会是要求英语面试,本文整理了英语面试的对话,大家可以参考一下求职者如何回答这些问题的。
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment。 Nice to meet you。
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。
B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。
我也是,请坐。
B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。
我也是,请坐。
A:Thank you!
谢谢
B: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang。
我叫张航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration。I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on。
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in Accountancy。I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on。
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving。 I think this point is very important in the intense market competition。 It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward。
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer。
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week。
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great。 I'm looking forward to hearing from you。 I am very interested in this position。
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的.对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company。 Goodbye。
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye。
再见。
场景一:人际关系。
A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?
A: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?
I: All the supervisors have rich experience。 So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors。 Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind。 Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in—depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution。
I: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。
场景二:应聘者提问时间到。
A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?
A: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?
I: Could you tell me something about your training program?
I: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?
A: In brief, we offer both in—house and off—site training to our AP or U。S。 headquarters。We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training。These sessions are available to everyone who applies。 We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function。 Our program is essentially a job—rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on—the—job training。
A: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。
I: It sounds attractive!
I: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!
场景三:问面试者的价值观。
A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?
A: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?
I: Potential growth opportunity。 If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level。 I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!
I: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!
场景四:结束语。
A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future。
A: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。
I: Thank you for your time。 I am looking forward to the next interview。
I: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。
兜兜兜尔
工作面试英语简单对话
一般外企面试常常会考察应聘者的英语表达能力,即面试过程可能会以英文形式进行,那么面试的情景对话究竟是怎么样的呢?这里给大家整理出了工作面试英语简单对话,以供大家参考。
B: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
A: Yes, please. I'm xxx, the manager of the company. What is your name please?
请进,我是xxx,这个公司的.经理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is xxx. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你
A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
A:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
B:My name is . From university.
A:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你为何选定到此地来谋职?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
A:What interest you most about this job?
你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。
A:Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘请你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作
A: When can you begin?
你何时能开始工作?
B: Immediately.
马上就可以
A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我会耐心等待,谢谢!