绿兮衣兮
你需要有一口很流利,很顺的英语口语以及相当水平的书写能力,能地道一点偶尔用上一些比如俚语的就更靠谱了,不需要你的CET雅思托福有多少级,事实上,对于一个你一时想不起的词,你用几句话来形容一下,外国人也是人,他们也能明白你想表达的是什么,当然对于你的这个表现不同客人会有不同的反应和想法,这个不多说。好的英语口语拉近你和客人之间的距离,然后你要有很好的随机应变能力,客人有时候问的问题不但不在你的导游词上,不在你的英语认知准备范围内,甚至超出了你的中文认知,换句话说,也就是这问题就算你是在带国内团,你也要反应好久下一番功夫才能解释清楚,所以,顺变很重要,打太极很重要,圆谎很重要,在这个基础上用英语适当的选词造句表达出来跟重要,剩下的,你要有很强的业务能力,我指的是导游业务能力,考证的教材上都有,好好考证,可以在101贝考导游考试上努力学习。
大坏蛋make
Tour Guide; Tom,today we are visiting Yellow mountain scenic spots area, as i had told you that the famous scene of Yellow Mountains are Pine tree, cloud sea, rock and sunrise.Tom : Yes, i heard from some of my friend, who had been visited here,saying this is an wonderful place and worth to come back again.Tour Guide: The first scene which i would like to introduce to you are the "Welcome Pine". this pine tree due to its branches was long and shape like somebody standing on the rock hosting their hand and welcoming the visitors, this is how the name come from.Tom: It is amazing, it looks exactly like welcome visitor come from everywhere of the world, and the name also perfectly been given.Tour Guide: The next stop we will watch the other highlight of the scenery, "The flying Rock", it is a rock weight more than 2 tons, standing on the cliff of the mountain, its just like flying from the space, while you see that you will be surprise by the nature scenery of the rock.Tom: It is taller than a man high,Tour Guide: It is about 3 story tall,Tom: So it is better for us to go there early,its getting dark,i am not going to miss this scene.Tour Guide: Don't worry its not far away from here, and with this weather most likely you can also see the "sea of cloud"Tom: It is amazing, yellow mountain can able to see so many scenery, i wish i can stay here longer.
斯蕾油画
随着我国旅游事业的大规模发展,旅游英语在促进中西方旅游发展、文化交流方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了有关于旅游常用英语口语,欢迎阅读!
Booking Tickets 预订机票
1. Is this ticket refundable? 这张机票可以退吗?
2. One way trip or round trip? 单程还是往返?
3. When do I have to check in? 我何时办理乘机手续?
4. I’d like in the non-smoking section. 我想要无烟区的座位。
5. Do you want to fly first or economy class? 您要订头等舱还是经济舱?
6. This plane is booked up to its full capacity. 机票已经全部预定一空。
7. Do I have to confirm my plane reservation? 我必须确认我预定的机票吗?
8. I’d like to make sure my plane reservation is in order. 我想确定我预订的机票已经办妥了。
9. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure. 请在起飞前一小时到达机场。
10. Would you please tell me the flight number and departure time? 请告诉我班机号码和起飞时间,好吗?
Itinerary 行程安排
1. I'd like to suggest an itinerary for you. 我想向您推荐一个旅游行程。
2. This itinerary leaves us plenty of leeway. 这个旅行计划给我们留有很多自由活动的余地。
3. I would like to show you our tentative itinerary. 我想向您介绍一下我们初步拟定的日程安排。
4. We've arranged our schedule without any troubles. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
5. I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想能否为我们安排一些购物时间。
6. Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary. 谢谢您抽出时间来,我知道您的行程很紧。
7. The itinerary of their visit was so full; it simply ran them off their feet. 参观日程排得满满的,简直把他们累坏了。
8. Leave your itinerary so that we can reach you in case of emergency. 请把您的旅行计划留下来,以便我们在遇到急事时和您取得联系。
9. The member of the group is given a detailed tour itinerary by the courier. 旅游团成员会从导游那里拿到详细的日程表。
10. Please take a look at the itinerary we arranged, and let me know if there is any problem. 请看一下我们给您安排的日程。若有不妥的地方,请告诉我们。
重点讲解:
leeway: 余地,多用于口语。This point is no leeway for dispute. 这一点是没有争论余地的。
tentative: 实验性的;试探的;尝试的;暂定的。
ran off: 逃跑。ran off one's feet 表示“跑断腿”。
courier: (团体旅游的)导游;向导。
Types of Tour旅游分类
1. Let's go on this coach tour! 让我们乘坐这趟长途客车旅游一次吧!
2. Do you prefer to travel alone or in a group? 你喜欢单独旅游还是跟团去旅游呢?
3. Many Americans tour by car every summer. 每年夏天都有许多美国人开着车到各地旅游。
4. We hired a driver to take us on a tour of the city. 我们雇用了一名司机带领我们游览这座城市。
5. The tour group is confined to the planned activities. 旅游团只能进行计划内的活动。
6. The plans of tour group is inflexible and quite boring. 旅行团的安排既死板又乏味。
7. That travel agency guarantees satisfaction to tourists. 那家旅行社保证让游客们满意。
8. This tour company has discount price on package holidays. 这家旅游公司对包价旅行团有一定的折扣。
9. You may receive a premium discount package of Hong Kong tour. 你可以享受到香港游超值优惠套餐。
10. The member of the group is given a detailed tour itinerary by the courier. 旅游团成员从导游那里拿到详细的日程表。
重点讲解:
is confined to: 局限于;限制……范围内;使不外出。这是一个比较正式的表述,以强调规则的严格性。
inflexible: 顽固的;不可弯曲的;不能转变的。
package holidays: 一揽子旅游(路线、地点、时间和费用等均由旅行社做统一规定和安排的旅游)
premium: 保险费;额外费用;奖金
加密算法
首先想问:你是想做好英文导游,还是想学好导游英语的对话?做好一名英文导游,我认为可以从以下几个方面:1.英语口语要清晰、准确、流畅。这是最基本的语言关。2.处事要谦虚,但是更多的时候,要不卑不亢,因为你面对的是形形色色的外国人。这是态度问题。3.熟悉景点、住宿、餐饮、购物、休闲的常去之处。这是业务上必备的。如果只是想学一下导游英语的对话,则没有那么麻烦了。有如下几点建议:1.选择几个主题,狂轰乱炸,熟记一批单词,死活拿下几个常用句子。比方说:在餐厅(关于常吃的食物的名称、点菜、结账、问价格、小费等),在机场(到达时间、晚点、出口、小推车、机场巴士等),在酒店(入住、护照、签证、房间里可能发生的一些问题等等)。2.设身处地想想假如自己去国外旅游,可能会碰到的问题,可能会咨询对方导游或者寻求帮助的问题,把这些变成英文,熟记于心。3.总之,导游英语是面宽,而相对度不深的英语,相关词汇预计在一千个左右,加上几十个、或者上百个常用句型,应该不是多难的事情,全身心投入学习的话,两三个月是可以搞定的。祝你成功。
吃生鱼片的猫
导游英语情景口语对话
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Hello, Walter?
A:您好,是沃特吗?
B:Yes. Hi, what's up?
B:是的。嗨,什么事?
A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。
B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。
A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。
B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。
A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
A:那好吧。我马上就过来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
A:Walter! Where are you?
A:沃特,您在哪儿?
B:I'm in the bathroom.
B:我在洗手间里。
A:What took you so long?
A:您怎么这么长时间?
B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。
A:Gross. Diarrhea?
A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?
B:It's not so bad.
B:没有那么严重。
A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。
B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。
A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。
B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。
A:Are you sure you want to go?
A:您肯定要去吗?
B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
Conversation 2
会话2
A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.
A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。
B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.
B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。
A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.
A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果 救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。
B:All right, well come right away.
B:好吧。我们立刻就来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
B: Where's the patient?
B:病人在哪儿?
A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.
A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。
B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.
B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来 吗?请上来吧。
B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.
B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。
B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.
B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进 手术室。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿???…)
A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?
A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?
B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.
B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息 几个星期才能康复。
A:May I send food for him?
A:我可以给他送饭吗?
B:No, outside food is not peamitted.
B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的.。
A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?
A:我明天能不能来看他呢?
B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.
B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另 外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。
A:Yes. Thank you.
A:好的,谢谢您。
B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.
B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。
A: OK.
A:好。
B:Don't worry about him.
B:不用担心他。
A:When could I take care of him?
A:我什么时候能够护理他?
B:Our nurse can take good care of him.
B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。