追梦1区14号
以下为主要的四个译本:A Red, Red Rose 译诗一:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 王佐良译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 啊,我的爱人象朵红红的玫瑰啊,That's newly sprung in June; 六月里迎风初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人象支甜甜的曲子,That's sweetly played in tune. 奏得合拍又和谐。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!So deep in luve am I; 请看我,多么深挚的爱情!And I will luve thee still, my dear,亲爱的,我永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 纵使大海干涸水流尽。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,亲爱的,纵使大海干涸水流尽,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你,While the sands o' life shall run. 只要我一息犹存。And fare thee still, my only luve! 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,And I will come again, my luve, 但我定要回来,Though it were ten thousand mile.哪怕千里万里! [1] A Red, Red Rose 译诗二:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 袁可嘉译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我的爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 它在六月里初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人像一支乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 美妙地演奏起来。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 你是那么美,So deep in luve am I; 漂亮的姑娘,我爱你那么深切;And I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的, 我会永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 一直到四海枯竭。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 亲爱的, 直到四海枯竭,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 到太阳把岩石烧裂!I will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的While the sands o' life shall run. 只要是生命不绝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 我向你告别,我和你小别片刻;And I will come again, my luve, 我要回来的,亲爱的,Though it were ten thousand mile. 即使万里相隔! [2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗三:红玫瑰by Robert Burns 郭沫若译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,That's newly sprung in June; 六月初开韵晓风;O, my luve's like the melodie , 吾爱吾爱如管弦,That's sweetly played in tune. 其声悠扬而玲珑。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 吾爱吾爱美而殊,So deep in luve am I; 我心爱你永不渝,And I will luve thee still, my dear. 我心爱你永不渝,Till a' the seas gang dry. 直到四海海水枯;Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直到四海海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 岩石融化变成泥,I will luve thee still, my dear, 只要我还有口气,While the sands o' life shall run. 我心爱你永不渝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 暂时告别我心肝,And fare thee weel awhile! 请你不要把心耽!And I will come again, my luve, 纵使相隔十万里,Though it were ten thousand mile. 踏穿地皮也要还。[2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗四:我爱by Robert Burns 毕谹译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我爱如玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 六月红蕾姣。O, my luve's like the melodie , 我爱如乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 妙奏声袅袅。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 爱卿无限深,So deep in luve am I; 如卿绝世妍。And I will luve thee still, my dear. 直至海水枯,Till a' the seas gang dry. 此爱永绵绵。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直至海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 炎阳熔岩石。I will luve thee still, my dear, 但教一息存,While the sands o' life shall run. 爱卿无终极。And fare thee still, my only luve! 离别只暂时,And fare thee weel awhile! 善保千金躯。And I will come again, my luve, 终当复归来,Though it were ten thousand mile. 万里度若飞。
小薰1988
红玫瑰是爱和激情的象征,当用作比喻或形象时,它可以为诗歌增添深度和意义。以下是以红玫瑰为主题的英语诗歌的简短欣赏:红玫瑰是爱和欲望的象征,花园里盛开着,一团明亮而炽热的火焰。它的花瓣柔软柔软,令人愉悦,激情的象征,美丽的景色。在诗歌中,红玫瑰常被用来代表深沉的情感和强烈的情感。它充满活力的色彩和精致的美使它成为一个强大的、唤起人回忆的象征,它在历史上的许多经典英语诗歌中都有出现。无论是作为爱、欲望或激情的隐喻,红玫瑰都为诗歌增添了深度和意义,它的存在可以将诗歌的文字提升到新的高度。
闪电小白猫
诗名:A RED RED ROSE
作者:robert burns
Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June.
六月里迎风初开;
Oh, my love is like a melody,
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in love am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till all the seas gone dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
I will love you till, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我一息犹存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回来,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!
作品名称:红红的玫瑰
外文名称:A Red, Red Rose
作品别名:一朵红红的玫瑰
创作年代:18世纪
作 者:罗伯特·彭斯
创作背景:诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。
这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。
优质英语培训问答知识库