• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    308

蝶澈0825
首页 > 英语培训 > 内涵幽默英文俚语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

linkaixinlang

已采纳

无论是在与外郭朋友的日常交流中,还是在托福的听力笔试中,经常会有一些我们都知道的 俚语 ,但我们不明白它们的意思。以下是我精心收集整理的常用美式的有趣俚语,下面我就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

那些简单好玩的俚语

1.Action speaks louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。

2.Your secret is safe with me. 我不会把你的秘密泄露出去的。

3.You can't let it get you down. 你绝不能因此而气馁。

4.We'll see about that! 走着瞧!

5.It serves you right! 你罪有应得!

6.In each life,a little rain must fall. 人生的旅途,总是会遇到些挫折。

7.We can't take any chances. 我们不能冒任何危险。

8.You are really something. 你真有一手。

9.A man's word is just like a woman's honour. 男人的信用就如同女人的贞操一样。 We can never be more than friends. 我们只能保持朋友关系(女孩子对男孩子说的) 。

10.He is asking for it. 他自讨苦吃。

11.Be charitable,we all make mistakes! 发点慈悲吧,我们都会有做错事的时候!

12.Maybe you have learned your lesson. 你也许已尝到了苦头。 You are an up-and-coming young man. 你是一个有前途的青年人。 His head is in the clouds. 他想入非非。

13.We have a flat tire and no jack! 我们倒霉透了! (爆了轮胎,又无千斤顶)

14.I got it under the table. 我是秘密获得的。

15.The book is out of print. 这是一本绝版书。

16.Two heads are better than one. 集思广益。

17.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. 一知半解是很危险的事。

18.You are too quick to suspect. 你疑心病太重了。

19.Don't drive me to the wall. 不要欺人太甚。

20.Don't give me any phoney excuse. 不要找个理由来搪塞我。 There's a fine line between love and hate. 爱恨之间很难分。 Don't make a fuss. 不要小题大作。

21.One year ends and another begins. 岁月不饶人。

22.Can you give me a lift? 你能否顺便送我一程?

23.This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt. 你这一套绝技我看多了。

24.I'm tied up today. 我今天很忙。

25.Don't wash your dirty linen in public. 家丑不可外扬。 Don't comfort me,it's of no use. 安慰我也没有用的。

26.Man does not live by bread alone. 人不是只为面包而活着。

27.If you do it again,I'll throw you out the window. 要是你再犯,我就把你扔出窗外。

28.I know it from A to Z. 我了解得一清二楚。

29.Some day my prince will come. 总有一天我会找到如意郎君的。 Don't push me too far! 不要把我逼得太急!

30.My license is in good shape. 我的驾照不会有问题。

31.If somebody hurts me I'll hurt back! 如有人伤害我,我就要报复!

32.This is a token of my esteem. 这是我的一点心意。

33.Don't let me down. 别令我失望。

34.I'll see what I can do. 我看看能否帮得上忙。

35.There are plenty of fish in the sea. 天涯何处无芳草。

36.The right man in the right place. 人尽其才。

37.Makd it short. 长话短说。

38.She always has the last word. 她总是喜欢抬杠。

39.Do I have to draw a picture? 我说得还不够清楚吗?

40.It's hard to say. 很难说。

常用的俚语带翻译

1.When things go wrong,smile. 当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。

2.You don't get it?It's so simple. 这么简单,你都不懂?

3.Bring me up-to-date. 给我最新消息。

4.When in Rome,do as the Romans do. 入乡随俗。

5.Frightened of what?You are not a kid. 怕什么?你又不是小孩子。

6.That is the best excuse you could come up with? 那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?

7.Everyone has an itch for money. 人人都想发财。

8.You appreciate something only after you lose it. 东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。

9.Go Dutch. 各自付账。

10.The heat is on,you had better go! 情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!

11.You'd better get to the point. 你最好把话说清楚。

12.Nobody's sweatheart is ugly. 情人眼里出西施。

13.How can I ever thank you? 我该怎样感激你才好?

14.One day you have to face it. 总有一天你要面对现实。

15.Will you stop treating me like a child? 请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?

16.I want to show you something. 我要给你看点儿东西。

17.You are the apple of my eye. 你是我心爱的人。

18.What's the beef? 发什么牢骚?

19.You just give him my message. 你把我的口信带给他就是了。

20.Let's return to our mutton! 让我们言归正传!

21.You got off on the wrong foot. 你一开始就弄错了。

22.I don't want to be in your shoes. 我不想跟你一样(处境) 。

23.I cross my heart. 我可对天发誓。

24.Give him a black eye. 打他一顿。

25.Come on,you've got nothing to lose. 算了吧,反正你又没有损失什么。

26.done is done. 过去的事就不必再提了。

27.You look considerably younger than your age. 你看起来要比你实际年龄轻多了。

28.I'll sneak out about p.m.. 我大概在下午点钟会溜出去。

29.What do you call this? 你这是什么意思? We are in the same boat. 我们同舟共济。

30.You look like you have seen a ghost. 你好像看见了鬼似的。

31.I'll show up your little farce. 我会拆穿你的西洋镜。

32.There must be a catch somewhere. 其中必有阴谋。

33.What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来?

34.Don't show off! 别炫耀了!

35.How do you know it's not fake? 你怎会知道不是假的?

36.He likes to pop in at times. 他偶然过来看看。

37.What are you yelling for? 你在鬼叫什么?

38.Someday he'll be somebody. 有一天他会成名的。

39.How dare you say so?Just being practical. 你怎敢这样说?我只是照实说而已。

40.You can't pass up a good deal! 你不能错过大拍卖的机会!

常用美式的有趣俚语相关 文章 :

★ 那些有趣实用的英语俚语

★ 常用的英语俚语大全

★ 超好用的常用美式英语句子

★ 常用的一些英语俚语

★ 有趣幽默的英语谚语俚语

★ 常用美式英语句子有哪些

★ 360天英语口语大全

★ 好记又实用的英语俚语

★ 关于常用美式英语句子

★ 简短实用的常用美式英语句子

内涵幽默英文俚语

269 评论(10)

水金之幻

俚语 是一种有趣的语言。学习英文最有趣的应该就是学习俚语了。你们知道有哪些经典英文俚语呢?接下来就请跟随我一起来学习一下吧。经典英文俚语精选 a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush 一鸟在手,胜似二鸟在林 a blank slate 干净的黑板(新的一页,新的开始) a bone to pick 可挑剔的骨头(争端,不满) a cat nap 打个盹儿 a ouch potato 躺椅上的马铃薯(懒鬼) a headache 头痛(麻烦事) a knock out 击倒(美得让人倾倒) a load off my mind 心头大石落地 a pain in the neck 脖子疼(苦事) a piece of cake 一块 蛋糕 (小菜一碟,易事一件) a shot in the dark 盲目 射击 (瞎猜) a sinking ship 正在下沉的船 a slap in the face 脸上挨了一耳光(公然受辱) a social butterfly 社交蝴蝶(善于交际,会应酬的人) a thorn in someone''s side 腰上的荆棘(芒刺在背) a turn coat 反穿皮袄的人(叛徒) a weight off my shoulders 放下肩头重担 an ace up my sleeve 袖里的王牌 ants in one''s pants 裤裆里有蚂蚁(坐立不安) back in the saddle重上马鞍(重整旗鼓) back on track重上轨道(改过自新) backfire逆火(弄巧成拙,适得其反) ball and chain 铁球铁链,甜蜜的枷(老婆) beat a dead horse 鞭打死马令其奔驰(徒劳) beaten by the ugly stick 被丑杖打过(生得难看) bet your life 把命赌上(绝对错了) better half 我的另一半 big headed 大脑袋(傲慢,自大) bigger fish to fry 有更大的鱼要炸(有更重要的事要办) bite the bullet 咬子弹(强忍痛苦) birds of a feather flock together 羽毛相同的鸟总飞成一群(物以类聚) blow up in you face 在眼前爆炸(事情完全弄砸了) break a let 折断一条腿(表演真实,演出成功) break the ice 破冰(打破僵局) brown nose 讨好,谄媚 bull in a china shop 瓷器店里的蛮牛(笨拙的人,动辄弄坏东西的人) burst your bubble 扎破泡泡(打破人的幻想,煞风景) bury one's head in the sand把头埋在沙里(自欺欺人) butterflies in my stomach肚里有只蝴蝶(心里紧张,七上八下) buy the farm买下农场(归道山,死了) cash in my chips兑换筹码(睡觉,就寝) circle the wagons把篷车围成一圈(严阵以待) clean up one's act自我检点,自我改进 come down in sheets整片整片地下(倾盆大雨) cross the line 跨过线(做得太过分了) cross that bridge when we come to it 到了桥头就过桥(船到桥头自然直) cut to the chase 抄捷径去追猎物(不绕圈子,开门见山,单刀直入) daily grind 例行苦事,每天得干的苦工 days are numbered 来日无多 dead center 正当中 dead-end street 死路,死巷子 domino effect 骨牌效应 down to the wire 最后关头 down under 南边(常指面半球的澳洲) downhill from here 从此都是下坡路(自此每况愈下) drop the ball 掉了球(失职) empty nest 空巢(儿女长大离家) 超经典英文俚语 I have the ball at my feet.我成功的机会就在眼前.有指望了. All for the best.想开点,往好的方面想. We are on the roll.我们正鸿图大展. Get set for the final.期终考已准备好了. Every minute counts.分秒必争. Make the best of a bad bargain.在逆境中求胜. A go-getter.全力以赴,以求成功的人. Actions speak louder than words.做比说更好. Afrai of one's own shadow.最大的敌人---自己;对自己没有信心. Hope against all hope.绝望中的希望 Buck up振作起来 get hitched 拴起来(结婚) get off on the wrong foot 起步便错(第一印象不佳) get the ball rolling 让球滚起来(动起手来) goose bumps 鸡皮疙瘩 hit the road 上路 hold your horses 勒住你的马(慢来) hang somebody out to dry 把……晾起来了(把……坑苦了) in one''s back pocket 在某人裤子后口袋里(是某人的囊中之物) in the dark 在黑暗中(茫然,什么也不知道) in the spotlight 站在聚光灯圈里(出风头) it''s Greek to me 希腊文(天书) joined at the hip 连体婴(死党,从不分开的两个人) jump the gun 枪未响先偷跑(抢先) kick the bucket 踢水桶(翘辫子) kill two birds with one stone一 箭双雕,一举两得 last straw 最后一根稻草 left a bitter taste in one''s mouth 留下满嘴苦味(留下不愉快的回忆) light a fire under your butt 在屁股下点一把火(促其行动) light at the end of the tunnel 隧道末端的光(一线希望) like shooting fish in a barrel 桶里射鱼(瓮中捉鳖) ling winded 长舌,碎嘴 Monday morning quarterback 星期一早晨的四分卫(马后炮) my old man 我的老头(我父亲) out of the pan and into the fire 跳出锅里,掉进火里(每况愈下) plenty of other fish in the sea 海里的鱼多得很(天涯何处无芳草) poker face 扑克面孔(喜怒不形于色) pop the question 提出大问题(求婚) pot calling the kettle black 锅嫌壶黑(五十步笑百步) punch your lights out 揍得你两眼发黑 put all of one''s eggs in one basket 鸡蛋都放在一个篮子里(孤注一掷) put one''s foot in one''s mouth 把脚丫放进嘴里(说错话了) rob the cradle 劫摇篮(老牛吃嫩草) skate on thin ice 在薄冰上滑冰(如履薄冰,身历险境) skeleton in one''s closet 壁橱里的骷髅(不可告人的事) skin and bones 皮包骨 sleep on it 睡在上面(考虑一晚上) small talk 寒喧,闲聊 smooth sailing 一帆风顺 stab in the back 背后插刀(遭人暗算) stallion 千里驹(貌美体健的男人) stud 种马(貌美体健的男人) swing for the fence 打全垒打 take a hike 走路(滚蛋) until you are blue in the face 干到脸发青(也是白干) unwind 放松发条(轻松下来) up for grabs 大家有份 up in the air 挂在空中(悬而未决) when hell freezes over 地狱结冰(绝不可能的事) weed out 除去杂草(淘汰) well rounded全 能,全才 when pigs fly 猪飞的时候(绝不可能) not lift a finger 连手指都不动一动(袖手旁观) wrapped around his/her little finger 化为绕指柔(玩弄于股掌之间) 以上是我为您整理的俚语相关内容,希望对您有所帮助,欢迎阅读。

153 评论(14)

芒果东瓜酱

You are tight.

293 评论(13)

相关问答