• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    282

流星又来临
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语5个对话并翻译

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

么么哒狂人

已采纳

英语对话教学生活化是指在对话教学中,从学生的生活经验和已有的知识基础出发,联系生活背景,将对话教学活动变成学生认识生活的一种体验,以此激发学生积极参与对话教学的兴趣。我整理了英语对话范文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

Maria:

Daddy, what's next? What else do we do now?

爸爸,接下来做什么?现在我们还能玩点什么呢?

Benjamin:

There is a man-made fishing pond nearby. So, What do you think of going fishing there?

这附近有一个人工渔场。那么,你觉得我们去那里钓鱼怎么样?

Maria:

Great. Let's go. Where is it?

太好了。我们走吧。它在哪里啊?

Benjamin:

Patience, boy. A watched pot never boils. We shall get out fishing stuff first and make some baits, too.

孩子,耐心点。心急吃不到热豆腐。我们得先去拿渔具,还要准备好鱼饵啊。

Maria:

We have many cookies left here. Can we use them as baits?

我们还剩了很多曲奇。我们能用它们当鱼饵吗?

Benjamin:

I don't think fish would like them. Instead, they love earth worms.

我觉得鱼儿不会喜欢吃那个。不过,它们很喜欢吃蚯蚓。

Maria:

So let's go and catch earth worms!

那我们去抓些蚯蚓吧。

Benjamin:

OK. (After a short while, they've caught many earth worms.) I think that's enough for today. Let's go.

行啊。(没过多久,他们就抓到了很多蚯蚓。)我觉得这够我们今天用的了。我们走吧。

Maria:

Daddy, do you think we're gonna catch any fish today? We've been fishing here for more than two hours, and we get nothing.

爸爸,你说今天我们能钓到鱼吗?我们在这里已经钓了两个多小时了,却什么也没有钓到。

Benjamin:

That's because you're talking to me all the time. Be patient, or there will be no chance to have sashimi for dinner today.

那是因为你一直和我说话啊。耐心一点,要不然今天晚餐就没有寿司可以吃了。

Maria:

I love sashimi. Did mom bring any soy sauce for that?

我喜欢寿司。妈妈带酱油来了吗?

Benjamin:

I suppose she did. Be quiet. There is a fish on the hook. Here it is. Look, a big one.

我想她带了。别说话。有鱼上钩了。就是它了。看,是一条大鱼。

Maria:

Cool. Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we cook it separately? Half for sashimi, and the other half for grill.

真酷。嘿,我有个主意。我们为什么不把它分开来做呢?一半做寿司,一半烧烤。

Benjamin:

Great idea. But the fact is we have no barbecue with us. Moreover, the sashimi will be great. So why do we bother to waste time on barbecuing the fish?

很好的主意。但是我们没有带烧烤的工具啊。再说了,寿司会很好吃的。我们为什么还要浪费时间烤鱼呢?

Maria:

Well, all right. There is nothing to complain about.

好吧,你说得对。这没有什么好抱怨的。

Benjamin:

Let's go. Your mom will be very excited to see the fish. Let's set the left earth worms free.

我们走吧。你妈妈看到这鱼一定很高兴。我们把剩下的蚯蚓放了吧。

Mary:

Yes. Oh, the Cayman Islands yesterday were heaven.

是啊。昨天的开曼群岛简直就是天堂。

John:

I feel like we're honeymooners, cruising out here on the Caribbean.

我觉得我们就像度蜜月的人搭船游勒比海。

Mary:

This cruise is so exciting and relaxing -- all at the same time.

这次搭游轮出游既刺激又好玩。

John:

Take care.

再见。

Mary:

This is one adventure after the other. See you, dear.

刺激好玩的事真是接二连三的来。亲爱的,待会见。

John:

And we'll be docking at the New Orleans port at nine tomorrow morning.

我们明早九点会到达纽奥良港。

Mary:

Oh. I can't wait. Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross...

喔,我可等不及了。猫王、麦可杰克森、芭芭拉史翠珊、戴安娜萝丝…

John:

I want to see the stage show "Live Legends" after dinner.

晚餐後我想去剧场看「人物传奇秀」。

John:

Right! To walk on the same beaches as Christopher Columbus. Wow!

没错!跟克里斯多佛.哥伦布一样漫步在同一个沙滩上。哇!

Mary:

Honey, why don't we try that French restaurant on the upper deck tonight.

亲爱的,今晚我们何不去试试在第一层甲板的法国餐厅?

John:

Why not! I'm going to try my luck at the casino right now.

好啊!我现在要去赌场试试我的手气。

Mary:

And I'm off to get my tropical rain shower.

我要去洗个热带雨林浴。

Ellen:

How long are your parents going to stay in China?

你父母准备在中国待多久?

John:

About 15 days. I want them to stay 5 days in Beijing and 10 days somewhere else. What do you think?

十五天左右。我想让他们在北京玩儿五天,再在外地玩儿十天。你看怎么样?

Ellen:

That sounds good. Where would you like to take them to travel while in Beijing?

挺好的。想好在北京去哪儿逛了吗?

John:

The Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven, and where else?

长城,故宫,颐和园,天坛,还有哪儿?

Ellen:

I think you can take them for a stroll around Wangfujing and Houhai.

我觉得还可以带他们去王府井和后海逛逛。

John:

Where should they go when they leave Beijing?

外地去哪儿好呢?

Ellen:

I think Xi'an, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Kunming are pretty good.

我觉得西安,苏州,杭州,还有昆明都挺好的。

John:

Wow, there are so many places to go.

哇,要走的地方还真不少呢。

英语5个对话并翻译

235 评论(9)

快乐皇帝

英语对话教学是师生结成 学习共同体 合作解决学生发展问题的多向交流活动,强调从生命的高度刷新英语教学观,让师生自由而快乐地实现各自的生命价值。我精心收集了英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

Dad:

Can you guys be quick to tell me your decision?

快说吧,你们的建议是什么呢?

Maria:

Actually, Mom, Daniel and I want to go to Hawaii very much?

事实上,我和丹尼尔都非常想去夏威夷。

Dad:

Hawaii? Are you out of your mind?

夏威夷?你们两个真的是有的不正常。

Maria:

After reconsideration, we want to stick to our plan.

经过我们的深思熟虑,我们决定坚持我们的计划。

Dad:

Can you tell me why?

能告诉我原因吗?

Maria:

Yes, because some our classmates have been to Hawaii several times.

因为我们班的好多同学都已经去过夏威夷好几次了。

Dad:

Is that all?

这就是所有的原因吗?

Maria:

Of course not.

当然不是。

Dad:

And?

还有什么呢?

Maria:

We can also enjoy the different cultural customs.That is good for our study, too.

我们还可以领略异国的风景。那对我们的学习也有好处。

Dad:

All right, Mom and Dad will consider that. Now you have to go to sleep.

好吧,妈妈和爸爸会考虑你们的意见。现在你们该区睡觉了。

May:

Daddy, shall we go out this weekend?

爸爸,我们这个周末出去玩吧?

Benjamin:

We can do it, if you want. But why this weekend? We planned to enjoy some drama and music.

可以啊,如果你想。但是为什么是这个周末呢?我们不是打算看看戏曲听听音乐吗?

May:

I attended a photography club. Each member is asked to hand in some photos for the coming exhibition. You will see it!

我参加了摄影俱乐部。每个会员要为即将举行的展览拍些照片。你到时候能看展览哦!

Benjamin:

Okay then. Do you have a theme?

那好吧。你有主题吗?

May:

Yes. I want to take some photos about folk customs.

是的。我想拍一些关于风俗的照片。

Benjamin:

Sounds interesting. Why do you pick this theme?

听起来很有趣。为什么选这个主题?

May:

Olympics is close. As a volunteer, I want to show our folk customs to the people from all over the world.

奥运会就快到了。作为一个志愿者,我想向来自世界各地的人们展示我们的民族文化。

Benjamin:

Good. Where do you want to go?

真不错。你想去哪里呢?

May:

I think the suburbs of Beijing will do. Beautiful sceneries, fresh air, a rustic cottage, and a country retreat.

我想北京的郊区就可以了。漂亮的风景,新鲜的空气,乡村小屋,还有乡间的静处。

Benjamin:

What about we asking Daniel to go with us?

要不要叫丹尼尔和我们一起去?

May:

Sure. I've got some idea about him.

当然。对于他,我有个好主意。

Benjamin:

What did you mean?

你是指什么?

May:

I want him to be my model. Pose for my photos.

我想他做我的模特。为我的照片摆姿势。

Benjamin:

He will be really excited about it.

听到这个他一定会很兴奋。

Maria:

Daddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.

爸爸,我喜欢这个“农家乐”活动。确实很有趣。

Benjamin:

Great. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!

是很不错。但是现在别说话。别忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心点。

Maria:

But you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?

可你在帮我扶着它啊。没有什么好担心的。我相信你。哦,那是什么?

Benjamin:

Don't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.

别用你的木棍碰它。那是一个马蜂窝。从梯子上下来。快点。

Maria:

What would happen if they started attacking you?

如果它们开始攻击你那会怎么样呢?

Benjamin:

You can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.

人可能会被咬死呢。不是开玩笑。记住,别捅蜂窝。

Maria:

I see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?

我知道了。为什么大家都到这里来自己动手摘苹果带回家啊?他们直接去超市买苹果不是更方便吗?

Benjamin:

It's for fun. And also, the apples here are “Green Food”.

这很好玩啊。而且,这里的苹果可都是“绿色食品”啊。

Maria:

Come on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.

拜托,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘红苹果啊。

Benjamin:

Silly boy. “Green Food” means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides.

傻孩子,“绿色食品”是指那些在种植过程中不用化学药品、化肥和农药的农作物。

Maria:

Oh, then what would happen if there were pests?

哦,那要是有害虫怎么办呢?

Benjamin:

I heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.

我听说他们用一种紫外线探照灯来杀灭害虫。

Maria:

Cool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.

真酷。对了,我们去妈妈那里吧。我想告诉她这种特殊的杀除害虫的方法。

Benjamin:

Wait a minute. We shouldn't leave the small apples you knocked down on the ground. Let's clean them up first.

等等。我们不能把你弄掉的这些小苹果留在地上。我们先把它们清理了吧。

Maria:

How? They are too small for eating. They must taste sour.

怎么清理?它们太小不能吃啊。它们吃起来一定很涩。

Benjamin:

Put them in this bag and return them to the farmers. They can make can-apple.

把它们放在这个袋子里,并拿去给这里的农民。他们可以用来做苹果罐头。

236 评论(10)

相关问答