• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    326

梦中的纸马
首页 > 英语培训 > 旅游商务英语对话

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

天堂猫ivy

已采纳

在这一对话中,Jean Simmons 要开始她的第一次商务旅行。她正和同事Kyle Mathews谈论此Jean: Hey Kyle, guess what! The boss is sending me to the West Coast for a marketing seminar next month.嗨,Kyl,你猜怎么着!老板下月要我去西海岸参加一个市场营销研讨会。Kyle: Ah hah, you must be happy. You've been itching to go on a business trip for months.啊哈,你肯定很高兴。你想出差都想好几个月了。Jean: Yeah, and he said there'll be more coming up, so I should get a corporate card. Problem is, I don't know how to proceed, and I didn't want the boss to know that. Can you fill me in?是的,他说以后还有更多。所以我应该有一张公司信用卡。但问题是我不知道如何申请,而且不想让老板知道。你能帮我吗?Kyle: Sure, no problem. First, go see the secretary and tell her where you're going and when. She'll arrange for transportation and hotel through our travel agent, and give you the tickets and itinerary in a few days. At the same time, ask her for an application form for the card.当然了,没问题。首先去找秘书,告诉她你要去哪儿,什么时候去,她会通过我们的旅行代理,为你安排交通和酒店,并在几天内给你旅程表。同时问她要一张信用卡申请表。Jean: Will I use the card for everything?一切费用都要用那张卡吗?Kyle: No, we have company credit arrangements with some major airlines and hotels. For this trip, you'll probably only use it for food. Not all restaurants accept the card, so you may have to pay cash.不,我们和一些主要航空公司和酒店都有公司信用协议。这次旅行你也许只会用它来吃饭。但并不是所有的饭店都接受这种信用卡。你也许要付现金。Jean: Do I pay out of my own pocket?我要花自己的钱吗?Kyle: Afraid so. We used to have cash advances, but the company stopped that when they started issuing cards.恐怕是。我们以前是预支差旅费,但自从公司使用信用卡后,就停止了。Jean: Will the company reimburse everything?公司会报销所有费用吗?Kyle: No, there are maximum per diem rates. I'll give you a list. Of course, personal items aren't covered. And make sure you keep all your receipts. You'll have to attach them to your expense account when you get back.不,有每日最高限额。我会给你一个表。当然私人用品不算在内。记得必须保留所有收据。回来后,你必须把他们贴在报销单上。Jean: Anything else?还有其他的吗?Kyle: Since you'll be traveling often, apply for a frequent flyer card. Gathering frequent flyer miles is one of the perks of OCS travel. And let me know how you like living out of a suitcase.既然你要经常出差,去申请一张飞行积分卡。积累飞行里程是商务旅行的额外补贴之一。到时候告诉我你是怎么带着旅行包生活的。

旅游商务英语对话

158 评论(15)

lilyspirit00

通常说:business tripDear Boss,I plan to go to Beijing have a business trip, to discuss the new machine we are going to buy. Please kindly approved.Thank you..***

297 评论(9)

以哩哇啦

英国的礼俗丰富多彩,彼此第一次认识时,一般都以握手为礼,不像东欧人那样常常拥抱。随便拍打客人被认为是非礼的行为,即使在公务完结之后也如此。英国人有些禁忌须注意,如他们从不从梯子下走过,在屋里不撑伞,从不把鞋子放在桌子上,和人像做装潢等。 56age,物流时代

133 评论(8)

燃情咖啡

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!

预订机票情景对话一:

A:Excuse me,Miss.

A:小姐,打扎一下。

B:What can I do for you?

B:有事吗?

A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.

A:我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。

B:What's your flight number?

B:您的航班号是多少?

A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.

A:飞往成都的CA216航班。

B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.

B:是的,您的航班延误了。

A:Could you please tell me why?

A;您能告诉我是什么原因吗?

B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.

B:可以。由于大雨而延误了。

A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?

A:要延误多久?您有进一步的消息吗?

B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.

B:很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。

A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?

A:我们只能等了。嗯,中午前雨会停吗?

B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.

B:很难说,夏天的天气多变。请收听有关航班的最新通告。

A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!

A:好的,我会的。非常感谢。再见!

B:Bye

B:再见!

预订机票情景对话二:

A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.

A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。

B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

B:您好!我想确认我的订座。

A:May I know your flight number,please?

A:请问您的航班号码是多少?

B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.

B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。

A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?

A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?

B:My name is Deng Li.

B:我叫邓立。

A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?

A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?

B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.

B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。

A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.

A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。

B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.

B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。

A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.

A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。

B:OK ! I shall.

B:好的!我会的。

预订机票情景对话三:

A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

A:我想订一张去上海的机票。

B:When would you like to fly?

B:您想要什么时问的票?

A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?

B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?

A:That will be OK.

A:可以。

B:How many people are there in your party?

B:请问一行几人?

A:Just me this time.

A:这次只有我一个。

B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?

A:Economy class will be fine.

A:经济舱就很好。

B:Round trip or one way trip?

B:双程还是单程?

A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

A:我想要单程的。

B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?

A:I would like to pay by check.

A:我想付支票。

B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

B:对不起,我们不接受支票。

A:I'll pay by charge card then.

A:那我就划卡吧。

B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

B:好的。请问留谁的名字?

A:Lucy Green.

A;露西·格林。

B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:非常感谢。

B:It's a pleasure.

B:不客气。

预订机票情景对话四:

A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。

A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.

A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。

B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket

B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。

A:One way trip or round trip?

A:是单程机票还是往返机票?

B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?

B:单程机票。请问多少钱?

A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。

B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?

A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。

B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

B:给你2 300元。

A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。

预订机票情景对话五:

A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?

A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.

B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

A:May I have your name,please?

A:请问您叫什么名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:后天同次航班有座吗?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

B:Thanks a lot.

B:多谢。

A:You are welcome.

A:不用谢。

163 评论(13)

04年8月6号

in this conversation, rocky simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational speedboats.he is having a telephone conversation with jacques riviera, owner of a seaside resort in another country.rocky: good morning, jacques. nice talking to you again.how’s the weather in your part of the world?jacques: couldn’t be better, rocky.sunny, 29°, light breeze...rocky: stop! i can’t take any more.so, what can i do for you, jacques?jacques: i need a couple of your sb2000 speedboats to rent to guests. can you give me a price quote?rocky: let’s see... uh, the list price is $6,500 u.s. you’re a valued customer, so i’ll give you a 10% discount.jacques: that’s very reasonable. do you have them in stock?rocky: sure do! we set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.jacques: that’s good. the tourist season is just around the corner, so i need them pretty quick. what’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?rocky: they can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.jacques: perfect.what’s the total cif price, rocky?rocky: hang on ... the price will be $15,230 u.s. to your usual port. do we have a deal?jacques: you bet! send me a fax with all the information, and i’ll send you my order right away. i’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. same terms as always?rocky: of course.jacques: great! nice doing business with you again, rocky. bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.rocky: will do, and the same goes for me. bye, jacques. 中:在这则对话中,rocky simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。 他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主jacques riviera在电话里交谈。rocky: 早上好,jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?jacques: 再好不过了,rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的sb2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,rocky?rocky: 稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?rocky: 当然。jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,jacques.中:在这则对话中,rocky simons 是一家制造休闲快艇小公司的业主。他正和另外一个国家一家海滨度假地的业主jacques riviera在电话里交谈。rocky: 早上好,jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?jacques: 再好不过了,rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……rocky: 别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,jacques: 我需要两只你们生产的sb2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?rocky: 让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。 您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。jacques:那很合理。你们有现货吗?rocky: 当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。jacques:那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?rocky: 可以在2-3周内准备好装船。jacques: 棒极了。到岸价格是多少,rocky?rocky: 稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?jacques: 当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?rocky: 当然。jacques: 好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。rocky: 我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,jacques.

161 评论(9)

相关问答