时间不等人了
酒店客房常用英语口语
在酒店工作中,比较常用到英语的是餐厅,前台,客房,礼宾,总机及销售。以下是我精心整理的酒店客房常用英语口语,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
1、Housekeeping .May I come in?
客房服务员。我能进来吗?
2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.
这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。
3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。
4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.
我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。
5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。
6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.
这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。
7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?
对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?
8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.
我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。
9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?
听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?
10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.
如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。
11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.
恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。
12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.
请把要洗的'衣物放在洗衣袋中。
13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.
快洗服务我们加收50%费用。
14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.
我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。
15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.
我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。
16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.
托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。
17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.
我马上给您再拿条毯子来。
18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.
对不起,为此您需付罚金。
19、I’m awfully sorry about it.
我对此十分抱歉。
20、I do apologize for my mistake.
我为我的错误而道歉。
21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.
对不起,给您添麻烦了。
22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.
我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。
23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?
客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?
24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.
服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。
25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .
客人: 这个枕套这么脏。
26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.
服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。
27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.
客人:空调器出了问题。
GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.
服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。
28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.
请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。
29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?
我可以做夜床吗?
30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?
我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?
cotillardw
酒店行业英语口语客房预订经典对话
导语:下面是我整理的关于酒店行业英语经典对话,希望对大家有帮助。
Room Reservations 客房预订
经典对话
R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th „„ .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.„„Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,请问信用卡号是多少?
G:It’s 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。
常用句型百宝箱
1. 预订基本应对
1) Do you have one single room for two nights?
我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?
2) Reservations. Can I help you?
客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?
3) I’d like to reserve a room.
我想订个房间。
4) How many nights do you wish to stay?
您希望住几晚?
5) How mach is the room?
房租是多少?
6) Which date would that be?
要订在什么时候?
7) How many guest will there be in your party?
您一行有多少人?
8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?
能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子 邮件吗?
9) How do you spell that?
请问怎么拼写?
10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房。
11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.
让您久等了,先生/女士。
12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我会晚一点到,请保留所预订的房间。
13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?
14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我想确认一下您的预订。
2. 海外预订
1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?
请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号好吗?
2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.
我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。
3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.
我们在机场设有柜台,到时将有机场代表护送您上车。
4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport ,sir?
您知道您抵达 xx 机场的时间吗?
5) Do you mean local time ?
您指的是当地时间吗?
6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?
在广州我们可以经由哪个单位跟您联络?
7) Care of xx company, the number is „„
可以由 xx 公司转告我,电话号码是„„
8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.
我们期待能为您服务。祝一路平安。
3. 对房间和床具的偏好
1) What kind of room would you prefer?
您想要什么样的房间?
2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.
我想要一个可以看到海/山的房间。
3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.
我想要一间有大床/阳台的房间。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.
好的,先生。我们会为您等级一间有大号床/特大号床的房间。
4. 房价和付款事项
1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.
单人房每晚 80 美元,外加 10%的税金和 10%的.服务费。
2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?
我们有价位在 800 员和 1000 员港币的大床间,您喜欢哪一种?
3) Does the price include breakfast?
这个价钱包括早餐吗?
4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance
deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.
恐怕我们和贵公司没有信用贷款的协定,您得在预订得日期之前,预先送了银行汇票和先进,
座位订金。
5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.
我们酒店为贵公司提供特价,先生。单人房可以打 8.5 折。
6) Shall we charge this to your company?
我们是向贵公司收费吗?
7) Which department (of your company ) should the bill made out to?
我说门应该将账单送到(贵公司)哪个部门?
8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?
你们酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票吗?
5. 指定的房间没空缺或房间客满
1) I’m afraid we have no twin rooms available, but we can offer a double room.
我们恐怕没有空余的双床间了,但可以提供给你一个大床间。
2) I’m afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?
我们恐怕没有空余的套间了。您介意改订双床间吗?
3) I’m sorry,but we are fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.
很抱歉,因为是旺季,那段时间的客房都被预订光了。
4) Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?
您可不可以改变预订日期呢?
5) This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may
have some cancellations.
现在是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您这个周末再打来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。
6) Can you book me into another in the area?
可不可以在当地为我预订另外一家旅馆呢?
7) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to server you.
我们期待下次能再为您效劳。
6. 确认预订
1) Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
您这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订呢?
2) I’d like to confirm a reservation.
我要确认一下预订。
3) Your room is confirmed.
您的预订已经得到确认。
4) I’m afraid that we have no record of a reservation(for that date)in your name.
恐怕我们没有您那天预订的记录。
5) Shall I make a reservation for you now?
我现在为您预订好吗?
6) When did you make the reservation?
您什么时候预订的?
7) In whose name was the reservation make?
这预订是用谁的名字订的?
7. 为客人更改/取消/延长预订
1) I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.
我想将预订再延长一晚上。
2) We’ll extend the reservation for you.
我们会为您延长预订的。
3) I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.
我要更改/取消一项预订。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll make the change/cancellation fir you.
当然可以,先生。我们会为您更改/取消预订的。
扬州灰豆子
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)早上好,先生(小姐)2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen下午好,女士们,先生们。3、Good evening ,miss Price晚上好,普莱丝小姐。4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?你今天好吗?布朗先生。5、I‘m quite well ,thank you.我很好,谢谢你。6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)7、Nice to meet you ,sir.见到你真高兴,先生。Titles(称呼)8、Are you Mrs.Best?你是贝丝特夫人吗?9、You must be professor Ford.你一定是福特教授。10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。11、Here‘s a letter for you ,Dr white.怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。12、you‘re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.史密斯船长,有你的电话。13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?请坐,小姐,Offering Help 主动提出帮助17、May I help you ?18、Can I help you?我能帮你吗?19、What can I do for you ?我能为你作什么?20、 May I take your ba for you?我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?21、 May I help you with your suitcase?我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?23、 Thank you very much.非常感谢24、 Thanks for the trouble .麻烦你了25、 It‘svry kind of you?你真是太好了26、 No,thanks.不用了,谢谢!Answers to Thanks对感谢语的应答27、 You‘re welcome.欢迎你28、 Not at all.不用谢29、 That‘s all right.没关系30、 Don‘t mention it.别提了31、 It‘s my plcasurc.这是我的荣幸Expressing welcome 表示欢迎32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。欢迎光临,先生(小姐)33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.欢迎来我们西餐厅35、We‘re glad to have you here.我们很高兴你来到之儿36、I‘m always at your service ,sir (madam)。随时为你效劳,先生(小姐)。Apologies 表示道歉37、I‘m sorry,sir (madam)。对不起,先生(小姐)。38、I‘m very sorry.非常抱歉。39、I‘m sorry to trouble you.对不起打扰你了。40、I‘m sorry to have taken so much of your time.对不起占用你太多时间了。41、I‘m sorry to have kept you waiting .对不起让你久等。42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.原谅我打挠你了。43、I hope you‘ll forgive me.我希望你能原谅我。Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答)44、It doesn‘t matter.没关系。45、It‘s nothing.没什么。46、Never mind.别放在心上。47、That‘s nothing.没什么。48、Don‘t bother about that.别再想它。49、Don‘t worry about it.别担心。50、Don‘t apologize, It was my fault.别道歉,这是我的错。Good wishes(良好祝愿)51、Have a good time!祝你们玩得愉快!52、Have a nice evening!祝你晚上愉快。53、Happy Birthday!生日快乐。54、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐。55、May you succeed祝你成功Parting(分手再见)56、 Good-bye and good luck.再见,祝你好运。57、Hope you‘ll have a nice trip.希望你旅途愉快。58、Wish you a pleasant journey .祝你旅途愉快。59、Happy landing.祝你安全抵达。60、Bon voyage.一帆风顺。61、Hope to see you again.希望再次见到你。62、Good night.晚安。63、See you Tomorrow.明天见。Self-Introduction (自我介绍)64、I‘m henry ,I’m from Golden Lake Hotel, I‘mhere to meet you .我叫享利,来自金湖酒店,我是来接您的。65、My name is Irene ,I‘m the housekeepingDepartment waiter.我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服务员。66、I‘m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.我是这儿的接待员,欢迎来到我们酒店。67、Reservations ,May I help you ?预订部,我能帮你吗?68、Room service ,May I come in ?送餐服务,我可以进来吗?69、This is Henry Adams speaking.我是享利。亚当斯。Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)70、Surely.当然可以。71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。当然可以,先生(小姐)。72、Yes,sir,(madam)。是的,先生(小姐)。73、That‘s true ,sir (madam)。是这样的,先生(小姐)。74、Very well.非常好。Negative Responses(否定回答)75、No ,sir (madam)。不,先生(小姐)。76、I don‘t think so.我不这样认为。77、Of course not.当然不。78、I‘m afraid that’s not a good idea.恐怕,那个主意不好。Useful Questions 常用问句79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?你喜欢什么?茶还是咖啡。80、Woulld your please sign here ?请在这儿签名好吗?81、A table for two?两人的一张台吗?82 、How long do you plan to stay ?你计划住多久。83、Could you please spell your name ?请拼一下你的名字吗?84、What kind of room would you like ?你要哪类房间?85、May I see your passport ?我可以看你的护照吗?86、May I have your tetephone number ?我可以知道你的电话号码吗?87、What‘s the trouble, sir?你怎么啦?先生。88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?我为你叫一个医生吗?89、Dir you eyoy the play?你喜欢这个节目吗?90、Do you like this song?你喜欢这首歌吗?Useful expressions 惯用表达语91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?请享用你的早餐,先生。92、Here is the menu.给你菜谱。93、The service guide is on the desk.服务指南在桌面上。94、The swimmcing pool is over there .游泳池在那边。95、Go ahead ,please.请接着讲。96、The line is busy .线路正忙。97、You look grest .你看上去真棒。98、Please consult the song list .请翻阅点歌单。99、It‘s a very touching story.这是一个非常感人的故事。100、Without music,the world would be dull.如果没有音乐,这世界将会变得很沉闷。
优质英语培训问答知识库