腊肉炒豆丝
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相当难吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我们要怎么去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找导游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
请这边走,车子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!
爱家酒店
一、对话如下:
Li Li:Excuse me,are you Professor Brown from New York?
Professor:Yes,I am.
Li Li: We've been expecting you.I'm Li Li,the secretary for the manager,Mr. White.
Professor:Glad to meet you,Miss Li.
Li Li:Glad to meet you,too,Mr. Brown. Welcome to Beijing.Our general manager Mr.
Professor:Thank you,Miss Li.It's very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport.
Li Li:My pleasure. Please give me your luggage check,and I'll get them for you.
Professor:Thank you,here you are.
二、翻译:
李莉:请问,您是来自纽约的布朗教授吗?
教授:是的,我是。
李莉:我们一直在等你。我叫李莉,是怀特经理的秘书。
教授:很高兴见到你,李小姐。
李莉:我也很高兴见到你,布朗先生。欢迎来北京,我们的总经理怀特先生本来打算亲自来这儿接你,但因公务缠身,所以他让我代替他来接你。
教授:谢谢你,李老师。你到机场来接我真是太好了。
李莉:我的荣幸。请把您的行李票给我,我去给您拿。
教授:谢谢,给你。
扩展资料:
重点词汇解释:
1、Professor
n. 教授;教师;公开表示信仰的人
2、manager
n. 经理;管理人员
3、check
vt. 检查,核对;制止,抑制;托运
vi. 核实,查核;中止;打勾;(象棋)将一军
n. (美)支票;制止,抑制;检验,核对