• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    181

睡神熊猫
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语2人对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

随风来雨

已采纳

英语对话课以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了两人英语口语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

A:Mister, I have an account now.

A:先生,我现在有户头了。

B:Now, how would you like this check cashed, madam?

B:你要怎样兑换这张支票,太太?

A:Six tens will be Fine.

A:六张十元的就行了。

B:Here you are.

B:这是您的六十元。

A:Thanks. Er, mister, if I want to deposit checks next time. what should I do?

A:谢谢。呃,先生,如果下次我要存支票,我要怎么做?

B:Just make out a deposit slip and come here during bank hours. That's from 9 a.m to 3 p.m.

B:只要填写好存款条,在上班时间来就可以了。我们营业时间为早上九点到下午三点。

A:Can I help you, Sir?

A:先生,能帮你什么忙吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to withdraw some money.

B:我要取点钱。

A:Fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wishto withdraw, please.

A:请填好这张取款单,将要取款的数目写清楚。

B:OK. Here's my bank book, is that all right?

B:填好了,这是我的存折,对吗?

A:OK, do you want large notes or small ones?

A:可以,你要大票面的钱还是小票面的钱?

B:In 50 Yuan or 100 Yuan would be fine.

B:票面50元盛100元的都行。

A:Here's the cash for you.

A:请收下你的钱。

B:Thanks.

B:谢谢。

A:Miss,I'd like to withdraw 800 dollars.

A:小姐,我要取800美元。

B:Have you filled out the withdraw slip?

B:你填了取款单吗?

A:Yes,I have.

A:是的,填好了。

B:Can I have your bank book, please?

B:请把你的存折给我好吗?

A:Here you are, please.

A:给你。

B:Key in your pass code, please. Enter your pass code. Yes

B:请输入你的密码。好了。

B:Sorry,the code is not correct. Enter it again please.

B:对不起,密码输入错误。请再输入一遍。

A:Pardon, I'll try once more.

A:什么,我再试一次。

B:Ok, How would you like it?

B:你要什么面额的?

A:It's all the same to me.

A:对我来说没有区别。

英语口语2人对话

294 评论(9)

王道之战约定

Hu is leading China Bush: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening? Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China. Bush: Great. Lay it on me. Condi: Hu is the new leader of China. Bush: That's what I want to know. Condi: That's what I'm telling you. Bush: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China? Condi: Yes. Bush: I mean the fellow's name. Condi: Hu. Bush: The guy in China. Condi: Hu. Bush: The new leader of China. Condi: Hu. Bush: The Chinaman! Condi: Hu is leading China. Bush: Now whaddya' asking me for? Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China. Bush: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China? Condi: That's the man's name. Bush: That's who's name? Condi: Yes. Bush: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China? Condi: Yes, sir. Bush: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East. Condi: That's correct. Bush: Then who is in China? Condi: Yes, sir. Bush: Yassir is in China? Condi: No, sir. Bush: Then who is? Condi: Yes, sir. Bush: Yassir? Condi: No, sir. Bush: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. Condi: Kofi? Bush: No, thanks. Condi: You want Kofi? Bush: No. Condi: You don't want Kofi. Bush: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N. Condi: Yes, sir. Bush: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N. Condi: Kofi? Bush: Milk! Will you please make the call? Condi: And call who? Bush: Who is the guy at the U.N? Condi: Hu is the guy in China. Bush: Will you stay out of China?! Condi: Yes, sir. Bush: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N. Condi: Kofi. Bush: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone. (Condi picks up the phone.) Condi: Rice, here. Bush: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get Chinese food in the Middle East? 呃…………比较搞笑的…… ,不知道合不合适

205 评论(11)

相关问答