• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    202

哈皮小暖
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话问路指路

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

密果儿小雨

已采纳

英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。我精心收集了关于问路指路英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

A:Could you show me the way to the railway station?

你能告诉我去车站的路吗?

B:Yes, of course.

当然。

A:Would you like to be my guide?

给我领领路好吗?

B:I'd be very pleased.

我很乐意。

A:What's the best way downtown?

去市中心最好的方法是什么?

B:Let me see. It depends.

让我想象。这视情况而定。

A:Depends? Depends on what?

视情况而定?取决于什么?

B:If you are in a hurry, you should take a taxi.

如果有急事,你应该乘出租车。

A:Is that expensive?

那样贵吗?

B:Yes, very. Believe it or not, it will cost you more than one hundred dollars.

是的,非常贵。信不信由你,它将花费一百多美元。

A:I am in no particular hurry.

我不是特别着急。

B:Take a bus then. It will only cost you 5 dollars.

那坐公共汽车。这只会花费5美元。

A:That's not so bad.

那还不错嘛。

Excuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?

打扰了,这路公车去新书店吗?

No,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.

不,你必须在银行那里下车,然后搭50路公车。

Thank you. How much is the fare to that stop?

谢谢你。去到那个站的票价是多少?

One dollar.

1美元。

How many stops are there?

有多少个站?

Two stops after this one.

这个站之后还有两个站。

Could you please tell me when we get there?

我们到达那里的时候,你能告诉我吗?

Sure.

当然可以。

By the way, do I need a transfer again after No.50?

顺便问一下,转50路公车之后我还需要再转一次吗?

No, a No.50 will take you right there.

不,50路公车就会把你带到那里。

英语对话问路指路

94 评论(11)

小殊哥哥

在世界市场形成和经济全球化进程快速发展的大背景下,作为全球通用性最强的语言--英语,在各国教育中的地位持续提升。尤其是职业英语,作为社会生活和国家间交流的重要手段,其地位也日益提升。我整理了关于指路问路英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Tim:Excuse me.

劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。

Mei: Yes?

什么?

Tim:How do I get to the Sanlitun, please?

我怎么去三里屯?

Mei:It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.

离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。

Tim:Thanks.

谢谢。

Mei:You’re welcome.

不客气。

Paul:Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?

劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫的路怎么走?

Wei:Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square.

当然可以。顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。就在天安门广场的旁边。

Paul:Thank you.

谢谢。

Wei:Don’t mention it.

不客气。

Ling:Excuse me, is there a Chinese supermarket near here?

请问,这附近有没有中国超市?

Jill:Yes, there is a supermarket in Chinatown.

有。中国城就有中国超市。

Ling:Where’s Chinatown?

那中国城在哪儿?

Jill:It’s to the north of Trafalgar Square.

在特拉法加广场的北面。

Jack:Thank you very much.

谢谢。

Jill:You’re welcome.

不客气。

A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.

A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?

B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.

A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?

B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。

A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?

B:顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。

A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?

B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.

A:对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?

B:我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!

A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.

B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.

A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?

B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.

A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。

B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。

A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?

B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。

92 评论(12)

相关问答