• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    277

米苏and妮娜
首页 > 英语培训 > 生活英语口语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

猫猫的习惯

已采纳

社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?

安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?

Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.

通常来说,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。

Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.

是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。

Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.

用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。

Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.

确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。

Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.

或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。

Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.

恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。

Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .

我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。

Lily: And more and more special.

也越来越另类。

Ann: You are right.

对的。

Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.

这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。

Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.

我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。

Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.

我想肯定是很性感的内裤。你倒算幸运的了,莫。

Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.

幸运?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得幸运了。

Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.

曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。

Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.

他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。

Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.

算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。

Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.

嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。

Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.

你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。

Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?

等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。

Tom: It’s very late.

很晚了。

Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.

是啊,好饿啊。

Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?

我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?

Bob: I’d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?

要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

Tom: I’m not sure.

不确定。

Bob: How about taking-out?

外卖如何?

Tom: Fine.

好啊。

Bob: Do you have the telephone number?

你有电话号码吗?

Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?

有的,给,你想吃什么?

Bob: Everything is ok.

都可以。

Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?

我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。

Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.

不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣性感小妹,现在就是一个胖子。

Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?

你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?

Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。

Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?

你是说我活该?

Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.

不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。

Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.

胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。

Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.

那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。

Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.

最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然性感。她好幸运啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。

Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!

不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!

生活英语口语对话

310 评论(8)

小开心文文

下面是我整理的英语对话生活,希望对大家有帮助。

(一)你一定要带着手机啊

1.hey,make sure you have your cell phone with you. 嘿 你一定要带着手机啊

日常英语:我很喜欢吃鱼,我可以来一些米饭吗?

2.I really like fish. 我很喜欢吃鱼。

3.Can I have some rice, please? 我可以来一些米饭吗?

我今天堵车了。多少钱肯卖?借点钱给我好吗?

4. Can I bum some money off you ?

5.I was caught in traffic. 我今天堵车。

我今天看的房子相当不错

The apartment I looked at today was pretty decent - around 120 m2. 我今天看的房相当不错,大概得有一百二十平米。

茱莉亚,你喜欢做饭吗?

L: do you like cooking, Julia? 茱莉亚,你喜欢做饭吗?

J: I really enjoy it, especially when it ends up tasting good! 我很喜欢,尤其是做得好吃的时候. L: how often do you usually cook? 你一般多久做一次饭?

J: I usually make a few salads for lunch throughout the week and I make dinner about 6 times a week.

我通常每天都做一些沙拉当午饭,每周有6天都做晚饭.

你的房子找的怎么样了?

H: how is your house hunting going? 你的房子找的怎么样了?

L: not very well. I haven’t found anything within my price range yet. 不怎么样。还没找到价格能在我承受范围内的。 H: how much are you looking to spend? 你想找多少钱的?

L: I can only afford about 300 pounds a month. 我只能承受月租300英镑以内的。

will you be my wife?你愿意做我的妻子吗? god,im so nervous.老天,我好紧张。 she's a visionian.她真漂亮。

what's the word?怎么说来着? vittles 大快朵颐。

can i get you something to drink.我去给你们拿些喝的吧。

A bowl of beef fried noodles. 一碗牛肉炒面。

That is beef noodles, right? I will have that. 那是牛肉炒面,对吧?我要那个。

Who 's gonna eat all this leftover chao mian ? 谁要吃这些剩下的炒面? it was an absolute debacle.我当场崩溃。

he's too arrogant 他太自以为是。

oh,crap,i left it at home again.糟糕,我又忘在家了。 i can't believe you tried to underimne me like this. 我不敢相信你居然这么诋毁我。

well,you gave me no choice.你让我没的选择。 because i need to win one 因为我得赢一次. and im sick of it.我受够了。

i'm ok wiht that.那样也好。

oh,my god,how many did you take.上帝啊,你到底拿了多少?

a clueless,emotionally stunted workaholic?一个无能的 为情所困的工作狂? how about dinner tomorrow night?明天晚上共进晚餐如何? look who's back_mr cocky.看谁又来了,自大狂先生。 you nailed me你看透我了。

i had no right to judge you.我没有权利评价你。

dont say anything,just什么也不说,只要。。。

stop seeing the person that i've been and start seeing the person i could be. 别再看着原来的我 开始看看以后的我 keep telling you ,i don't remember. 我说过多少次了 我不记得了

she never buses her tables.她从来不抹桌子。

it's okay,i am gonna find a way to make this all work. 没事的 我会找个法子 搞定这一切。

no foam this time.这次没有泡沫。

i tipped the glass just like you told me to. do you have trouble going to sleep. 你是不是睡的不好?

i'm ,uh ,by the orange stand.

我在橙子摊这儿。

you're everywhere these days这几天你可是无处不在啊。 okay,don't panic 好吧,别慌。

you were just gripping me so tight.你刚才把我夹得好紧。 God how could you do this to me!

神啊!你怎么可以这样对我!

It is easy to get discouraged when things are going bad.But we shouldn't lose heart, because God is at work in our lives, even in the midst of pain and suffering. 人处于困境时,很容易变得沮丧。但我们不应失去信心,因为上帝一直在我们的生活中做着工作,甚至在我们遭遇疼痛和困难时也是这样。

Can you give me a lift? =Can you give me a ride? 载我一程好吗?

日常英语:我很喜欢吃鱼,我可以来一些米饭吗?

I really like fish. 我很喜欢吃鱼。

Can I have some rice, please? 我可以来一些米饭吗?

A What shall we order? What would you like to eat? A我们来点些什么呢?你想吃点什么? B Well, I really like fish. B嗯,我很喜欢吃鱼。

A OK, we can definitely order fish. They have great fish here. A好的,我们肯定能点鱼类菜肴。这儿做得鱼很好。

B Good. We can order some meat dishes too– and some vegetables,noodles and soup. B太好了。我们可以点些其他肉类菜肴,还有蔬菜,面条和汤。

当你做了决定要点哪些菜肴后,你可以用We can order . . . /我们可以点 . . . 练习:

We can order some green tea. We could order some local beer. We can order vegetables and rice. We could order anything you like. 我们可以点一壶绿茶。

我们可以来点当地的啤酒。 我们可以点些蔬菜和米饭。 我们可以点任何你喜欢的食物。 怎样鼓励别人

Don't lose your heart. You are almost there. 不要失去信心。你就要成功了。

Go for it. You are going to make it. 去做呀!你会成功的。 Come on. Just do it. 来,做呀。

Trust yourself. 相信你自己。

Well done, go on. 干得好,继续。

日常英语:这家餐馆太吵了

The restaurant was too noisy. I prefer quieter places. 这家餐馆太吵了。我更喜欢安静一些的地方。

A Did you have a good time with Mr. Li last night? A你昨晚和李先生度过了愉快的时光吗? B Yes, it was good to see him.

B是的,见到他非常高兴。

A Where did you go? A你们去了哪里?

B We went to a very nice restaurant in Houhai. B我们去了在后海的一家非常别致的餐馆。 A You don't sound very enthusiastic... A听起来你的情绪不太热情..

B Well, for me the restaurant was too noisy. I prefer quieter places. B哦,对我来说那家餐馆太吵了。我更喜欢安静一些的地方。 Notes注释

1 To ask if friends had a good time together, you can ask: Did you have a good time with Mr. Li last night? / Did you have a good time with Mr. Li last night? 要问你的朋友们是否一起度过了愉快的时光,你可以问:Did you have a good time with Mr. Li last night? /你昨晚和李先生度过了愉快的时光吗?

2 If you enjoyed being with a friend, but you didn't enjoy where you went, for example, a noisy restaurant, you can explain: For me, the restaurant was too noisy. / For me, the restaurant was too noisy. And: I prefer quieter places. / I prefer quieter places.

如果你和朋友在一起很开心,但是你不喜欢你们去的地方,比如,你们去了一家吵闹的餐馆,你可以这样解释:For me, the restaurant was too noisy. /对我来说那家餐馆太吵了。以及:I prefer quieter places. /我更喜欢安静一些的地方。 Key phrases and sentences

Did you have a good time with Mr. Li last night? Yes, it was good to see him. Where did you go?

We went to a very nice restaurant in Houhai. You don't sound very enthusiastic... Well, for me the restaurant was too noisy. I prefer quieter places.

你昨晚和李先生度过了愉快的时光吗? 是的,见到他非常高兴。 你们去了哪里?

我们去了在后海的一家非常别致的餐馆。 听起来你的情绪不太热情. 哦,对我来说那家餐馆太吵了。 我更喜欢安静一些的地方。 picking up a client

A: All right, Mr. Crane, when will you be arriving in the city?

B: I should be coming in on the 11:30 mooring flight. How far is the office from the airport?

A: Only 25 minutes or so. We'll send somebody to meet you. That's 11:30 a.m. Friday the 15th?

B: That's right. I'll be in the baggage area. 迎接客户

A:好的,克莱恩女士,您将什么时候到达本城?

B:我将乘上午11:30的飞机到达。办公室离机场有多远?

A:只有25分钟左右的路程。我们会派人接您。星期五,15号,上午11:30? B:对。我会在行李区等着。

236 评论(15)

相关问答