小可爱vivi
一、寻问餐厅
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
二、餐厅预约
Do I need a reservation?
我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
9点应该没问题。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today's special?
今天的推荐餐是什么?
We are a group of six.
我们共有6个人。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我们大约在8点到达。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
How can I get there?
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的.客人相当多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需着正式服装?
How long is the wait?
我们大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
请不要穿牛仔裤。
三、餐厅点餐篇
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
May I order,please?
我可以点餐了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
May I see the wine list?
可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat dish.
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.
我正在节食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat.
我必须避免含油脂的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.
我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done ,please.
全熟。
四、餐厅用餐
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Could you pass me the salt?
请把盐传给我。
May I smoke?
可以抽烟吗?
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
I'd like a dessert, please.
请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帐单有一些错误。
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
五、 快餐餐厅用餐篇
Will you be eating here or is this to go ?
在这里用餐或带走?
I'll eat here.
在这里用餐。
Take out,please.
带走。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
Can I have a hot dog,please?
请给我一份热狗。
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。
A sandwich,please.
请给我一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
Could you show me something to certify your age?
可否出示能证明年纪的文件
六、西餐厅结账篇
1、Paying by Cash 现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
3、Sign the Bill 签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。
Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。
5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账。
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遗憾。
蜜桃红茶
下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
酒店日常英语对话:
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。
-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-Excuse me.-对不起。
-I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
问候及回答:
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
酒店日常英语 句子 二:
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。