农夫三下乡
培养学生的学习兴趣是现在中学教学中的一个重要问题。展开情景对话是培养学生学习英语积极性行之有效的方法。我整理了关于商场购物的简单英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:Can I help you, Miss?
小姐,需要点什么?
B:I would like to order 2 office-style cabinets and desk calendars. We want office-style cabinets in white. The catalogue number is 90-f-2356.
我要订购两个办公柜和两份台历。办公柜要白色的产品编号是90-f-2356。
A:How soon do you want it?
你要多快送到?
B:Could you deliver it tomorrow?
你能不能明天送到?
A:No problem.
没问题。
B:Please handle the items carefully.
请小心运送货品。
A:Certainly.
当然。
B:We will pay by collect on delivery.
货到时我们付款。
A:I'm looking for a necklace for my girl friend as a birthday present.
我正在找一条项链,要送给我女朋友作生日礼物。
B:You've come to the right store. We've got a beautiful and wide selection of necklaces for you to choose from.
您来对地方了。我们有各种各样漂亮的项链供您选择。
A:I like that one over there. Can you show it to me?
我很喜欢那边那条,你能拿给我看看吗?
B:Do you mean the exquisite golden necklace?
您是说那条精美的金项链?
A:Exactly. How much do you want for it?
正是。你要价多少?
B:It costs only two thousand yuan.
只要2000元。
A:Is it made of pure gold?
是纯金制成的吗?
B:Yes, it is, and the lustre will never fade out.
是的,而且光泽永不会褪。
A:I'll take it. Please wrap it up for me and give me the receipt.
我买了。请帮我包起来,并给我收据。
A:What can I do for you?
能为您做点什么吗?
B:I wish to buy a diamond ring.
我要买一只钻石戒指。
A:How many carats diamond do you want?
您要几克拉的?
B:Two carats.
2克拉的。
A:Is this one suit for you?
这只适合您戴吗?
B:No, it seems too old-fashioned.
不,我觉得似乎太老式了。
A:What about this?
这只如何?
B:Let me try it on, it's too small for me, haven't you got any larger ones?
让我戴戴看,太小了,有稍大点的吗?
A:Yes,try this one please.
有,试试这只。
B:This fits me well, how much is it?
这只很合适,多少钱?
A:3,500 yuan.
3 500元。
B:It's reasonable. Here you are.
很合理。给你。
基督城里
随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。我整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.
顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?
店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?
C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.
顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。
C2: Could you please fill out this form?
乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?
C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )
顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)
C2 : Here's your $200.
乙店员:200美元给你。
C : Thank you very much.
顾客:非常谢谢你。
C2 : Thank you.
乙店员:谢谢。
The customer is looking for a watch.
顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。
S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.
店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。
C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?
顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?
S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.
店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。
C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?
顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?
S: Right here.
店员:就在这里。
C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?
顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?
S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.
店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.
C: Here you are.
顾客:这是我的支票。
S: Thank you.
店员:谢谢您。
The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.
打电话的人正在买机票。
T: What date would you like to depart, sir?
旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?
C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?
打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?
T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.
旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。
C: The 17th will be fine.
打电话者:17号可以。
T: And what date will you be returning?
旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢?
C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.
打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。
T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.
旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。
C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.
打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。
The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。