• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    191

胖墩er猫
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话两人六句

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

人在驴途

已采纳

经典对话一: 男:Can I buy you a drink?(我可以为你买一杯饮料吗?) 女:Actually I’d rather have the money.(不必,我我宁愿留下那些钱。)经典对话二: 男:Can I have your name?(直译:我能有你的名字吗?) 女:Why? Don’t you already have one? (为什么?你不是已经有一个了吗?)经典对话三: 男:I’m a photographer. I’ve been looking for a face like yours.(我是摄影师。我一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸。) 女:I’m a plastic surgeon. I’ve been looking for a face like yours.(我是整形外科医生。我也一直在寻找一张像你这样的脸。)经典对话四: 男:Is this seat empty?(直译:这个座位是空的吧?) 女:Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.(是的,如果你坐下,我的座位就是空的。)经典对话五: 男:Haven’t I seen you some place before?(我好像以前在什么地方见过你?) 女:Yes. That’s why I don’t go there anymore.(是的。这就是为什么我不再去那个地方的原因。)经典对话六: 男:Will you go out with me this Saturday?(这个星期六你想跟我出去吗?) 女:Sorry. I’m having a headache this weekend.(抱歉。这个周末我头疼。)经典对话七: 男:I think I could make you very happy.(我想我能让你非常快乐。) 女:Why? Are you leaving?(是吗?你是说你要离开?)

英语对话两人六句

126 评论(11)

小龇everything

以培养和提高学生的英语综合水平作为最终目的,在进行英语教学中运用真实且自然的语境,不仅利于增强学生的学习热情度,还有利于形成学生在学习参与过程中处于主动、积极的学习状态,培养学生的英语交际意识。我整理了两人英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

A:How I wish that my son Mark could he as excellentas your Joe!

A:真希望我儿子马克能像你们家乔那么棒。

B:Don't be too humble. Few young men could beequal to Mark. And in some respects Joe and Markare neck and neck.

B:别太谦虚了,没几个年轻人能赶得上马克,乔和马克在很多地方相当的。

A:I agree. Both Joe and Mark are men of guts.

A:也是,两个孩子都是一等一的男子汉。

A:You meet to be very hesitant in doing things.

A:看来,你做事时总有些犹豫不决。

B:I don't know why I cannot take a step forward.

B:我不知道为什么,我做事就是没什么进展。

A:You're meeting trouble halfway. I guess.

A:我猜你可能是在自寻烦恼。

B:Many things are troubling me. I don't knowwhether I should come and ago.

B:我有很多烦心事,我真是进退两难。

A:That's where the shoe pinches.

A:这就是问题所在。

:Can you believe that Susan got married?

A:你相信吗,苏珊结婚了?

B:Really? I remember she said if she would remainsingle. Is the man very rich?

B:真的吗?我记得她说她要独身的,那个人富有吗?

A:No. That's what is surprising me.

A:不,这正是让我吃惊的事。

B:You mean she didn't marry a rich man?

B:你是说她没有嫁给一个有钱人?

A:He's a postman.

A:他只是一个邮递员。

B:I thought she would marry a fortune.

B:我还以为她会嫁一个有钱人呢。

A:I think you are too strict to the kids.

A:我觉得你对孩子太严了。

B:I'm just disciplining them.

B:我只是管管他们。

A:I think should have married the education to someinteresting things.

A:你应该寓教于乐啊。

198 评论(9)

夏哲藤1

Can you speak Chinese? Yes! 那咱们就用汉语来说! 好!

130 评论(13)

角落里的镜子

从前有一个人叫阿爽。他死掉了。出殡那天, 他的家人哭喊:‘爽阿……爽阿。’路人不解。问道:‘伱们爽什么阿。’家人痛哭流涕:‘爽死了……爽死了!!

197 评论(8)

相关问答