• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    95

suki子雅
首页 > 英语培训 > 接待场景英文对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

托尼小吃货

已采纳

学习金融英语,把英语口语学好十分重要,下面我为大家带来外事接待英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?

请问,你是美国来的威尔逊先生吗?

Yes , I am.

是的,我是。

I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.

我是梅雯,中国纺织品进出口公司的秘书。

How do you do. Miss Mei.

你好,梅小姐。

how do you do, Mr.Willson, Welcome to China.

你好,威尔逊先生,欢迎你来到中国。

Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.

谢谢,梅小姐。你到机场来接我,真太客气了。

It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

乐意效劳。希望你在这儿过得愉快。

Thank you , I'm sure I will.

谢谢,我相信会的。

Did you have a pleasant flight?

你路途上过得愉快吗?

Yes, quite a nice flight.

是的,愉快,这是一次非常愉快的旅行。

I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?

很高兴听你这么说。现在我们去看看你的行李好吗?

Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?

好的,行李提取处在哪儿?

Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?

行李提取处在哪儿?

It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have?

在下面五号门。你有几件行李?

Two suitcase,.

两个小提箱

Here we are , Could you point them out?

我们到了。你能认出它们吗?

Yes, This blue one, and that black one.

能,这个蓝色的,还有那个黑色的。

Since you have picked up your baggage. and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。

Since you have picked up your baggage,and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。

proceed through the custom

进行海关检查

Wilson:All right.

好的。

Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

早上好,托马斯先生。

Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat .please.

早上好,蒋先生。请坐。

We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

我们对贵公司生产的冰箱非常感兴趣。

In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

事实上,我们正在考虑订货。

May I have an idea of your prices?

能告诉我你们的价格吗?

Yes, Here is our price sheet.

可以。这是我们的报价单。

Thanks.

谢谢

How do you like our price?

你觉得我们的价格怎么样?

I think it's rather on the high side.

我认为太高了。

I should say that our price is reasonable.

我认为我们的价格是合理的。

As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

你知道,我们的产品享有盛誉,并畅销海外。

Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

与其他公司的产品相比,我认为我们的产品是最具有竞争力的。

No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

不,你知道近几年在中国,大量的国产冰箱已经上市。

Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

它们质量优良,价格却便宜得多。

If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

如果我们按照顾你们的报价进口你们的冰箱,我可以肯定不会有多和顾客买它们的。

Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

我们的价格可能比你们国产冰箱的价格要高,但是我们的质量要好一些。

Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

现在越来越多的顾客喜欢用国产冰箱,因为它们价低质优,

and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

如果你们不想失去中国的市场,我认为你们最好让价5%。

To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

坦率的说,如果我们让价5%,那几乎不够成本费。

I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

我认为让价3%是比较现实的。

The leave a gap of 2%.

还有2%的差价。

Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

因为我们的目的是在平等互利的基础上做生意,

So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

因此我建议我们各让一半。

All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

好吧,为了谈成这笔交易,我们各让一半。

Everything seems to be in order now.

看来一切都办好了。

I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们做成了这笔交易。

Me, too.

我也是。

Good morning, Mr.White, I'm glad you've come.

晚上好,怀特先生,我很高兴你来了。

Good evening, Mr.Yang, It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight.

晚上好,杨先生。今晚你请我共进晚餐,真太客气了。

Sit down , please, The dinner will be ready in a few minutes.

请坐。晚餐过几分钟就好。

Thanks

谢谢

You look really smart tonight in these clothes, It fits you perfectly.

今天晚上你穿着这一身衣服,真帅气,非常合身。

Thank you.

谢谢

It's a pity that you're leaving us to tomorrow.

真遗憾,你明天就要离开我们了。

I'm sorry to leave you too.

要离开你们我也感到非常遗憾。

Hope you'll vist Guangzhou AGAIN,

希望你再次到广州来。

Sure .

一定。

Now the dinner is ready .Mr.White. Please come to the table.Take a seat here ,please.

晚餐已经准备好了,怀特先生,请入席吧。请这边坐。

Thanks, How delicious the food is!

谢谢。这菜真香

Mr.White here is to our friendly cooperation.

怀特先生,为我们的友好合作干杯!

To your health and to your everlasting friendship.

为你的健康以及我们的永恒友谊干杯。

Here is a knife for you.

这是你的刀和叉子。

No, thanks.I'd like to try to use chopsticks, today, so that when I go back I can show my wife how ot use them.

不,谢谢。今天我想用筷子,这样我回去时就可以告诉我的妻子该怎样用。

Good , Here are two chopsticks for you.

好的。给你两只筷子。

Thanks .Show me how to use them ,OK?

谢谢,教我怎么用,行吗?

Yes, Hold the two sticks between the thumb and the forefinger like this.

行。象这样,用大拇指和食指夹住这两只筷子。

Let me have a try.

让我来试试。

Right .You are right.Don't talk only. Help yourself to whatever you like.

对了,你拿对了。不要光说话,随便吃吧。

Thanks,I very much appreciate verything you've done for me.

谢谢。我非常感谢你为我所做的一切。

I wish I could repay you somehow.

但愿我能以某种方式回报你。

Don't mention it. I wish you a pleasant journey.

不用谢。我希望你旅途愉快。

And don't forget to keep in touch.

别忘了保持联系。

Sure ,May we meet again some day.

当然不会。但愿我们后会有期。

So do I .

接待场景英文对话

321 评论(13)

荷叶圆圆1980

在初中英语对话教学过程中,如何合理地处理对话材料,提高学生的英语综合技能,是每一位英语教师应该思考的问题。我整理了商务接待英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

Joan:

If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.

如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。

Sammy:

It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

谢谢您的盛情。我的搭档和我很想参观你们的工厂。

Joan:

Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.

请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。

Sammy:

Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.

谢谢。今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间。再没有比亲自去看看更 好的了。

Joan:

That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.

的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。

Lily:

I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.

我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。

Joan:

That’ll be most helpful.

那太好了。

Lily:

That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section.

那是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。

Joan:

How much do you spend on development every year?

你们每年在科研上花多少钱?

Lily:

About 3-4% of the gross sales.

大约是总销售额的3%到4%。

Joan:

What’s that building opposite us?

对面那座建筑是什么?

Lily:

That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.

那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就可以立刻交现货。

Joan:

If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?

如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多长时间?

Lily:

It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.

那主要得看订单大小以及你需要的产品而定。

Joey:

thank for coming today.

谢谢您今天的莅临。

Jenny:

I’ll wanted to see your factory for a long time.

好久就想来看看你们的工厂了。

Joey:

we can start any time you’re ready.

只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

Jenny:

I’m all set.

我都准备好了。

195 评论(10)

还有谁没吃

情景对话:

-Hi sweety handsome boy guys ,what's your name?

-My name is lilei.

-Welcome to our kindergarten. I am your teacher,you can call me Miss Zhao/Qian/Sun/Li.

-Good morning Miss lilei.

-Let's say bye bye to your mother/father, okay?

-bye mum.

-Now, I will bring you to your classroom, follow me.

-嗨,可爱的帅哥,你们叫什么名字

-我叫李泪

-欢迎来到我们幼儿园。我是你的老师,你可以叫我赵老师/钱老师/孙老师/李老师。

早上好,李泪小姐

-让我们向你的母亲/父亲说再见,好吗?

-再见,妈妈。

-现在,我带你们到教室,跟我来。

英语翻译技巧:

第一、省略翻译法

这与最开始提到的增译法相反,就是要求你把不符合汉语,或者英语的表达的方式、思维的习惯或者语言的习惯的部分删去,以免使所翻译出的句子沉杂累赘。

第二、合并法

合并翻译法就是把多个短句子或者简单句合并到一起,形成一个复合句或者说复杂句,多出现在汉译英的题目里出现,比如最后会翻译成定语从句、状语从句、宾语从句等等。

210 评论(8)

相关问答