• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    264

谈情伤感情
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话范文两人

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

s290443260

已采纳

随着全球经济一体化的发展,我国的教育和文化等方面也在不断地向前发展。英语作为全球通用的语言,是不同国家的人们之间沟通的桥梁。我精心收集了两人英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

Jaco: Hi, I am Jaco McGuire. You must be Mr. Simpson. I’m here to pick up your girl Jessica.

你好。我是杰克麦奎尔。您肯定是辛普森先生。我是来接您女儿杰西卡的。

Mr. Simpson: Okay, kid. She is upstairs changing. Where are you taking her?

好的。她在楼上换衣服。你要带她去哪里?

Jaco: We are going to movies. Romeo and Juliet.

我们要去看电影《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。

Mr. Simpson: That’s a good one. Her mom and I went out to see that movie too on our first date. But I don’t like the ending.

那部电影不错。她妈妈和我的第一次约会也是看了这部电影。可是我不喜欢结局。

Jaco: Me, neither. They should have lived happily ever after.

我也不喜欢。他们本应该永远幸福的生活在一起的。

Mr. Simpson: Thanks to her stupid Dad and cousin, they both died. Family hatred should not have got in the way of love. Do you hate me?

就是因为那个迂腐的父亲和表哥,他们都死了。家庭仇恨不应该介入爱情的。你讨厌我吗?

Jaco: No, absolutely not. You are a nice man. Jessica talked a lot about you.

不,当然不了。您是一个好人。杰西卡经常提起您。

Mr. Simpson: Really? Nothing bad, I hope. Whose fault you think made the two split up for ever? Let’s show some honesty here. Are you going to kill me if I say you are not allowed to meet my Jesse?

是吗?没什么坏话吧。你觉得他们俩个人永别是谁的错啊?我们坦诚点儿。如果我说你不可以见我的杰西,你会杀了我吗?

Jaco: I, uh, No. No. But I need to know why. If it is my fault, or you don’t think I am good enough for her, I will do everything that I can to improve myself.

我,恩,不会。不会的。但是我要知道为什么。如果是我的问题,或者您认为我配不上她,我会尽一切努力来提高自己。

Mr. Simpson: Kidding, kid. Relax. Call me Carl. Now we are on the first-name bases. Take care of my girl.

放松点儿,开玩笑的。叫我卡尔吧。现在我们可以直呼其名了。好好照顾我的女儿。

Judy: Hester is a very tough woman. She protects her love at the cost of being charged with adultery.

海丝特是一个坚强的女人。她以被控通奸罪的代价保护着自己的爱人。

Sherry: The Scarlet Letter? Maybe that’s the true meaning of love.

《红字》?可能那就是爱情的真谛吧。

Judy: Her husband Chillingworth is the most miserable man in the world. He lived on revenge, which was caused by himself.

她丈夫齐灵渥斯是这个世界上最悲惨的人。他靠复仇活着,而这一切的仇恨是他自己造成的。

Sherry: He disappeared at first. At that time, it is very normal for his wife to think that he might have died. And he is much older than Hester. Such a pervert.

一开始他失踪了。那个年代,他妻子认为他可能死了,是很正常的事情。而且他比海丝特年长很多唉。真是个色狼。

Judy: That was a time of savageness and chauvinism.

那是个充斥着野蛮和沙文主义的年代。

Sherry: He doesn’t love Hester. He is mad at her because she had an affair with another man. Why Hester married him since she did not like him at all?

他根本不爱海思特。他生气是因为她有了外遇。可为什么海丝特要嫁给他呢?既然她一点儿都不爱他?

Judy: Maybe she didn’t know that until she met Dimmesdale. It happens. It’s like I never meet the right person until I am engaged.

可能是遇到丁梅斯代尔以后,她才知道的吧。这是常有的事情。好比我吧,直到自己订婚了,才遇到了一个自己心仪的。

Sherry: Seems you have got a long story to tell.

貌似你要有一段很长的故事要说咯。

Judy: But she was wrong about her love. Dimmesdale is selfish. How could can he watch his love be punished?

可她看错了她的爱人。丁梅斯代尔是个自私的家伙。他怎么可以眼看着自己的爱人被惩罚呢?

Sherry: He has been suffering from psychological distress. In the end, he died after confessing to the public and his love. God has his choice.

他心里一直备受煎熬。最后,他在像公众和爱人面前忏悔以后,一命呜呼了。上帝什么都知道的。

Tom: I heard that you didn't pass the exam.

我听说你考试没过。

Bob: Yes. What a disappointment.

是啊。真扫兴。

Tom: Did you prepare for it?

你有准备吗?

Bob: Of course yes.

当然有。

Tom: This is so strange.

那就奇怪了。

Bob: I agree with you.

是啊。

Tom: Just let it go. There's nothing you can do about it.

就让它去吧。这事一点办法也没有。

Bob: Maybe.

或许吧。

Tom: Cheer up.Let's go to look for fun.

振作起来。我们去找点乐子。

Bob: OK,Let us go.

好吧,走。

英语对话范文两人

119 评论(15)

风吹杨柳千条线

高中英语对话教学要提高学生的语言交际能力,重视改进高中英语教学的整体面貌。我精心收集了两人英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

Jack :

How can I get in touch with you?

我怎么和你联系呢?

Jane:

You can reach me by calling 321-5525.

你打321-5525可以找到我。

Jack :

Are you at this number all the time?

你一直都在吗?

Jane:

No, it's my office number. You can reach me at 345-1264 after five.

不,这是办公室电话。五点以后你可以打345-1264。

benjamin:

hi, i'm benjamin. nice to meet you here. you look great.

你好,我叫本杰明。很高兴见到你,你看起来气色不错。

anna:

thank you. nice to meet you too. i'm anna. is this your first time to take a long-distance trip on plane.

谢谢。很高兴见到你。我叫安娜。这是你第一次乘坐长途飞机吗?

benjamin:

no, this is the second time. but i also feel bad because of the lower pressure and the jet lag.

不,是第二次。但是我还是因为低压和时差而感到难受。

anna:

oh, i am sorry to hear that. take it easy. it will be ok soon. you see, i take this long-hour plane frequently, but the jet lag still makes me uneasy.

噢,很抱歉。放轻松点,一会儿就会好的。你看,我经常长时间乘坐飞机,但是时差还是让我很难受。

benjamin:

oh, that's too bad. do you get a good knowledge of china?

噢,真是不舒服。你了解中国吗?

anna:

yes, whenever i think about china, i'd see the tian'an men square. china is a very beautiful country. and i've seen many landmarks in china but i like the great wall most.

是的。一提到中国,我就想到天安门广场。中国很美,我去过中国很多有代表性的地方,但是我最喜欢的是长城。

john:

the train is coming. i must be going.

火车来了,我得走了。

lily:

oh. how time flies.

噢,时间过的真快。

john:

i will miss you very much.

我会想你的。

lily:

so will i. give me a call when you have time.

我也是。有时间就给我打电话。

john:

i will. have a good journey.

我会的。一路顺风。

lily:

take care. bye.

保重,再见。

195 评论(12)

相关问答