余味无穷aa
都市里如何找寻慢生活? Be A City Farmer! 商务英语口语对话 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high A: Let’s meet each other half way. - 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 - 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。 - 那咱们就各让一步吧。 A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. A: I see. Thank you. - 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。 - 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。 - 我知道了,多谢。 01 花草情结 在市井拥有一片桃源 商务英语口语对话 A:I really think if I can get my foot in the door at this company it will do wonders for my career. Do you think you can help me polish my interview style? 我想只要我能进入这家公司,就会给我的事业带来奇迹。你能帮我润色一下简历吗? B:Sure. Doing your homework and preparing for an interview really pays off. 当然可以。在家做好面试准备工作是值得的。 A:I've researched the company and think I’m perfect for the job but I’m not sure how to get it across to them. 我已经调查过这家公司,我很适合这份工作,可不知道怎么才能得到他的赏识。 B:Well first you have to have more confidence. Employers look for people who are interested, enthusiastic and sure of themselves. 首先,你必须更自信。雇主招的是对工作有兴趣,工作热情和自信的人。 A:I know I have what it takes but I’m worried that my work experience won’t be sufficient. Should I inflate my experience? 我知道该怎么做,但是我担心我的工作经验不够。我应该夸大工作经验吗? B:No, you should always be upfront and honest about your weaknesses. However by focusing on your strong points and maintaining a positive attitude about your abilities, you can take the attention off your lack of experience. Employers are always impressed by go-getters. 不用,对你的劣势,你必须诚实坦白。不过你可以强调你的强项,对个人能力保持积极态度,雇主就不会注意你工作经验的不足。雇主总是对负有进取心的人印象深刻。 商务英语口语会话 1. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please. 我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。 2. Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk. 稍等,我去看看她在不在办公室。 3. This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I’m calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday. 我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔·伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。 4. Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office. 好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。 5. I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number? 对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗? 6. Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance. 是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。 7. Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you? 您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话。 8. I’ll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning. 我让托尼明早一上班就给您回电话。 Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value). 请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%) We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice. 我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险 Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet. 请保留附件表所列出的货物 We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods. 我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案 I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage. 我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失 I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND. 恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险 商务英语口语的会话 1. It’s best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799. 如果她今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了。打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。 2. I’m sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct? 伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗? 3. I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3 pm this afternoon. 我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。 4. The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker, he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts. 你需要找一下托尼·帕克,他全面负责安排高级客户。 5. He’ll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow. 他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。 The machines are to be unsured against all risks. 机器不确定所有风险 We only cover FPA and war risk. 我们仅保平安险和战争险 There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough. 航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了 Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks. 我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险 For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value. 对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险 Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value. 我们公司要按发票金额110%投保 Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value. 请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
淘淘7011
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
Claims &Settlement
索赔与理赔
A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?
A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?
B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.
B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。
A: We understand your problem.
A:我很理解你们的困难。
B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.
B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。
A: What do you suggest for a settlement?
A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?
B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.
B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。
A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.
A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。
B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.
B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。
Packing & Shipment
包装与装运
A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A:首先我们想确认一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A:商品是如何检验的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
B: That's fine for us.
B:这点没有问题。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。
B: We will, for sure.
B:一定。
Signing a Contract
签订合同
A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?
A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。
B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。
A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。
B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.
B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。
B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.
B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。
A: All right. I'll see to it.
A:行,我会留心的。
B: Any other question?
B:还有其他的问题吗?
A: No, nothing more.
A:没了。
B: Shall we sign the contract now?
B:那么我们现在签合同吧?
A: With pleasure.
A:好的。
B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.
B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。
A: I hope so, too.
A:我也希望如此。
优质英语培训问答知识库