谁来终结广场舞
1. "Excuse me, do you knowswheresthe Shuang'An Market is?" Answer: "Yes, as a matter of fact I do.Do you need directions? " Alternative sentence: "Excuse me, do you know how to get to the Shuang'An Market?"Use this when asking for directions. "劳驾,您能告诉我双安商场怎么走吗?""是的,我知道。你需要指引吗?" 问路的另一说法为: "Excuse me, do you know how to get to the ShuangAn Market?" (打扰一下,双安商场该怎么走?)这句话也可以用来问路。 2."Is it far from here?"Answer: "Yeah, it's pretty far actually if you're going by foot." Alternative sentences: "How far is it from here?" and "Is it nearby?"Ask this to find out the distance toswheresyou want to go. "离这远不远?""是的,如果你步行是相当远的。" 它离这儿远吗?还可以说"How far is it from here?"(离这儿有多远?)或"Is it nearby?" (在附近吗?)通过问这句话,你可以知道你的目的地具体有多远。 3."Can I take a bus there?"Answer: "You could take a bus, but a taxi would bemuch more convenient." Alternative sentence: "Can I go by bus?"When using the "go by" structure, bus can be substituted with other modes of transportation; i.e., "Can I go by taxi?" or "Can I go by foot?" "我能坐公共汽车去吗?""你可以乘公共汽车,但打的会更方便些。" 我可以乘公车去那儿吗?还可以说"Can I go by bus?" (我可以乘公共汽车吗?)当用"go by..."这一结构时,可以用其他交通方式来替换bus。比如"Can I go by taxi?" (我可以打的吗?)或"Can I go by foot?" (我可以吗?)。 4."Are there any landmarks nearby?" Answer: "Yeah, it's right across the street from a post office." Asking this can help you to clarify the directions. You can also ask "What's the closest major intersection?" "有什么标志吗?""有,从邮局穿过马路就到。" 那儿附近有什么标志性建筑物吗?这个句子使指引的方向更清晰一些。当然也可以问一下"What's the closestmajorintersection?" (最近的重要的十字路口是哪个?)。 5."How long will it take by taxi?" Answer:"It should take about 20 minutes by taxi." To go someplace "by taxi" means to take a taxi there.You can also say that you want to "cab it"; i.e., "The club is too far to walk to, let's cab it!" "要是打的去得多长时间呢?""打的大约需要20分钟。" 打车去需要多长时间?打车去某地,是"go there by taxi"或"take a taxi there",也可以说"cab it"。例如:"The club is too far to walk to, let's cab it!" (那个俱乐部走着去太远了,咱们打的去吧!)。
小屋美眉
英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。我精心收集了关于问路指路英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A:Could you show me the way to the railway station?
你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
B:Yes, of course.
当然。
A:Would you like to be my guide?
给我领领路好吗?
B:I'd be very pleased.
我很乐意。
A:What's the best way downtown?
去市中心最好的方法是什么?
B:Let me see. It depends.
让我想象。这视情况而定。
A:Depends? Depends on what?
视情况而定?取决于什么?
B:If you are in a hurry, you should take a taxi.
如果有急事,你应该乘出租车。
A:Is that expensive?
那样贵吗?
B:Yes, very. Believe it or not, it will cost you more than one hundred dollars.
是的,非常贵。信不信由你,它将花费一百多美元。
A:I am in no particular hurry.
我不是特别着急。
B:Take a bus then. It will only cost you 5 dollars.
那坐公共汽车。这只会花费5美元。
A:That's not so bad.
那还不错嘛。
Excuse me, does this bus go to the new bookstore?
打扰了,这路公车去新书店吗?
No,you'll have to get off at the bank,and take a No.50.
不,你必须在银行那里下车,然后搭50路公车。
Thank you. How much is the fare to that stop?
谢谢你。去到那个站的票价是多少?
One dollar.
1美元。
How many stops are there?
有多少个站?
Two stops after this one.
这个站之后还有两个站。
Could you please tell me when we get there?
我们到达那里的时候,你能告诉我吗?
Sure.
当然可以。
By the way, do I need a transfer again after No.50?
顺便问一下,转50路公车之后我还需要再转一次吗?
No, a No.50 will take you right there.
不,50路公车就会把你带到那里。
摆脱拖延症
Excuse me, Sir. Can you give me some information? Can you tell me where Peach Street is? It’s two blocks straight ahead. Which direction is it to the theatre? Turn right at the next corner? How far is it to the university? It’s a long way from here. The school is just around the corner. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel. You can’t miss it. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number? Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is? Should I go this way, or that way? Go that way for two blocks, then turn left.
普陀小吃货
一、英语问路一般开始用Excuse me,或者sorry to bother you Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is? 对不起,请问火车站在哪儿? 火车站可以换成其他地点Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital? 请问去最近的医院怎么走?Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office? 请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?Excuse me, could you give me some directions? 请你给我指指路好吗?Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office? 请问到邮局怎么走?Is this the only way to get there? 去那儿只有这一条路吗?Which is the best way to get there? 去那儿走哪条路最好呢?What street is this? 这是什么街?Where does this street lead to? 这条街通什么地方?二、英语指路回答常用语Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing. 沿着这条街走,在第一个十字路口向左拐。Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing. 一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。Go down the road and you‘ll come to the hospital. 沿着这条路走,你会走到一个医院。Go straight ahead about 100metres. 往前一直走 100米。Go straight ahead until you come to a building, then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到 一座楼,然后向左拐。Go this way about 10 minutes. When you come to a lane, turn right. 沿着这条路大约走10分钟。当你走到一条小巷时,然后向右拐。Keep going until you see a big white building on your right. 继续往前走,一直走到右边有座白色建筑。Keep straight on for two blocks. 一直往前走,走过两条马路。Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right. 一直走到第二个十字路口,然后向右拐。Walk one block east. 朝东走过一个街区。Take the first turning on [to] the left. 在第一个拐弯处向左拐。Just follow this street two blocks. 沿着这条街走过两个街区就到。Cross the street and turn left. 过了这条街,然后向左拐。It‘s over there. 就在那边。It‘s just around the corner. 就在拐角处。It‘s just across the street. 就在街那边。It‘s opposite the post office. 在邮局对面。It‘s next to the hospital. 就在医院隔壁。It‘s not far from here. 离这儿不远。It‘s about 200 metres from here. 离这儿大约300米。It‘s about five minutes’ walk. 走路五分钟就到。It‘s about half an hour’s ride. 乘车大约半小时。It‘s only two blocks. 只过两条马路就到。It‘s at the end of the street. 在这条街的尽头。Take the No 5 bus here, and get off at the next stop. 在这里乘五路车,在下一站下车。三、温馨提示 (1)在向人问路之前,一般应先说句 Excuse me, 这样一方面可引起对方注意,另一方面又显得比较客气。 Excuse me,译成汉语不一定总是“对不起”,此时也可译为“劳驾”,“请问”等。 若对方讲的话你没听清,你可以说 I beg your pardon? (用升调,意为:对不起,我没听清) 或 Would you please say it again? I‘m afraid I didn’t quite catch you. (请再说一遍好吗? 我恐怕没有完全听清)。问完路之后,应向指路人表示感谢。 (2)“向左(右)拐”英语有两种常见的说法:turn left(right) 或 turn to the left(right)。 表示 “在左(右)边”,英语用介词on 或 at 均可。如 Turn left and walk on, and soon you‘ll see a tall building on [at] the left. (向左拐,然后继续走,不久你就会看到左边有一座高楼)。 另外,按照我国的交通规则是“行人靠右”,而在英国你会看到这样的交通标牌 Keep to the left(靠左边走)。 (3) 有时人们在给对方指路后,还往往加上一些句子,以表示他的引路信息介绍完毕。 如:You can‘t miss it (你不会找不到的) You are sure to get there(你一定会到达那儿的) You can’t go wrong (你不会走错的)