撒野撒野王子
购物是一件很开心的事情,简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。我整理了关于简单购物英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
Ben:
That dress is too expensive.
这衣服真贵。
May:
But it’s so pretty.
但是很漂亮呀。
Ben:
Yes, it is pretty, but it costs $200. What about this one? It’s almost the same, but it costs half as much.
是很漂亮,但要200美元噢。这个怎么样?款式几乎一样,但只要一半的价钱。
May:
It’s not the same. It’s completely different.
这个不同,完全不同。
Ben:
It’s just a little shorter.
只是短一些。
May:
I really like this one.
我真的很喜欢这个。
Ben:
Well, it’s your money. You can spend it however you want. Do you really think it’s pretty?
好吧,反正是你自己的钱。想怎么花就怎么花。你真的觉得这个漂亮。
May:
Yeah. It’s pretty.
是的,很漂亮。
Hebe:
I feel hungry Dario. Do you have any food in your fridge?
达瑞欧,我觉得饿了。你的冰箱里有吃的吗?
Dario:
I think there is only a bottle of Coke in the fridge today.
我想今天冰箱里只有一瓶可乐了。
Hebe:
You are hopeless. You can't survive on Coke.
你真没希望,你不能(光靠)喝可乐生存。
Dario:
I know, but work was so busy last week that I didn't have time to go to the supermarket.
我知道,但是上周工作那么忙,以至于我都没有时间去超市。
Hebe:
How about I help you go shopping today then?
那么,今天我帮忙和你去采购怎么样?
Dario:
I was hoping that I could just lie in bed and rest all day.
我刚刚希望能只躺在床上休息一整天呢!
Hebe:
No way! That would be a complete waste of the day.
没门!那样简直就是白白浪费一天(的时间)。
Dario:
OK then. I will put some jeans on and then we can go.
那么,好吧。我就穿上牛仔裤,然后我们走。
Hebe:
I hope you have money?
我希望你有钱?
Dario:
As usual, my best friend Hebe is broke!
象往常一样,我最好的朋友布Hebe又没钱了!
Jen:
May I help you?
我能为你服务吗?
Jimmy:
No, thanks. I'm just browsing.
不用,谢谢。我只是随便看看。
Jen:
If you need any help, my name is Jane.
如果你需要任何服务,我叫珍。
Jimmy:
Fine, thank you. Do you carry tapered shirts?
好的,谢谢你。你们有尺码齐的衬衫吗?
Jen:
Yes, we do. What size do you need?
我们有。你要什么尺寸的?
cHeN&Li$Li
1、A:Lucy, where are you going? 露西,你去哪儿?B:I want to go to the supermarket. 我想去超级市场。A:Wait a few minutes and I'll go there with you. 请等一下,我和你一道去。B:Let's get a shopping cart. 我们去拿一辆手推车吧。A:Good ideaA 好主意。B:What are you going to buy? 你要买什么?A:Let's check out the fruit section first. 我们先去看看水果吧。B:OK. I'd like some oranges. But they don't look quite ripe yet. 好的。我想买些橘子。但这些看起来还不太熟。A:Look, nice fresh cherries! They are ripe and soft. I'll take some. 你看,多棒多新鲜的樱桃!又熟又软。我决定买一些。B:I'll take some, too. 我也买一些吧。A:Let's go to the snacks section. I want some chocolate and sweets. 我们去看看零食吧。我想买些巧克力和糖果。B:OK. I'll go and buy some cakes. 好的。我去买些蛋糕。A:Do you want to buy something else? 你还要买什么吗?B:No. Let's go over to the check-out stand. 不买了。我们去收款台吧。2、A: Can I help you? 有什麼可以帮忙的B: Yes, please. I'm looking for a jacket. 谢谢, 我想看看夹克A: What size do you wear: 你穿多大尺码?B: Large 大号A: What color? 颜色?B: Black 黑色A: Any special brand? 什麼牌子的呢?B: No. Just something simple and not too expensive.没有要求,简单不太贵的.A: How about this one? 你看这点怎麼样?B: lt looks great! Can I try it on? 看起来不错, 我可以试试吗?A: Sure. Go head. 当然可以, 你去试吧B: How much is it? 多少钱?A: It is only 80 yuan. 只要80块B: OK. I will take it. Thanks. 好的, 我要了, 谢谢.
一缕青丝万缕愁
1、A:Lucy, where are you going? 露西,你去哪儿?\x0d\x0a\x0d\x0aB:I want to go to the supermarket. 我想去超级市场。\x0d\x0aA:Wait a few minutes and I'll go there with you. 请等一下,我和你一道去。\x0d\x0aB:Let's get a shopping cart. 我们去拿一辆手推车吧。\x0d\x0aA:Good ideaA 好主意。\x0d\x0aB:What are you going to buy? 你要买什么?\x0d\x0aA:Let's check out the fruit section first. 我们先去看看水果吧。\x0d\x0aB:OK. I'd like some oranges. But they don't look quite ripe yet. 好的。我想买些橘子。但这些看起来还不太熟。\x0d\x0aA:Look, nice fresh cherries! They are ripe and soft. I'll take some. 你看,多棒多新鲜的樱桃!又熟又软。我决定买一些。\x0d\x0aB:I'll take some, too. 我也买一些吧。\x0d\x0aA:Let's go to the snacks section. I want some chocolate and sweets. 我们去看看零食吧。我想买些巧克力和糖果。\x0d\x0aB:OK. I'll go and buy some cakes. 好的。我去买些蛋糕。\x0d\x0aA:Do you want to buy something else? 你还要买什么吗?\x0d\x0aB:No. Let's go over to the check-out stand. 不买了。我们去收款台吧。\x0d\x0a2、A: Can I help you? 有什_可以帮忙的\x0d\x0aB: Yes, please. I'm looking for a jacket. 谢谢, 我想看看夹克\x0d\x0aA: What size do you wear: 你穿多大尺码?\x0d\x0aB: Large 大号\x0d\x0aA: What color? 颜色?\x0d\x0aB: Black 黑色\x0d\x0aA: Any special brand? 什_牌子的呢?\x0d\x0aB: No. Just something simple and not too expensive.没有要求,简单不太贵的.\x0d\x0aA: How about this one? 你看这点怎_样?\x0d\x0aB: lt looks great! Can I try it on? 看起来不错, 我可以试试吗?\x0d\x0aA: Sure. Go head. 当然可以, 你去试吧\x0d\x0aB: How much is it? 多少钱?\x0d\x0aA: It is only 80 yuan. 只要80块\x0d\x0aB: OK. I will take it. Thanks. 好的, 我要了, 谢谢.