Pistachio陆
在广州各种特色餐厅以不同风格演绎经典美食文化,精品粤菜风味川鲁,款款美食,不一而足。我整理了预订餐厅的英语对话,欢迎阅读! 预订餐厅的英语对话一 侍者: How may I help you? 能为您做点什么? 迈克: Yes. I'd like to reserve a table for dinner. 您好.我想预订一张桌子吃饭. 侍者: How big a group are you expecting? 您大约有多少人? 迈克: Six. 六个人. 侍者: Would you like to reserve a private dinning room? 您需要定一个私人的隔间吗? 迈克: That sounds like a good idea. 这主意不错. 侍者: All right. May I have your name, sir? 好的先生能留下您的姓名吗? 迈克: My name is Mike. 我叫迈克. 侍者: What time will you be arriving? 您几点能到呢? 迈克: Around 7:30 PM. 大约下午七点半吧. 侍者: All right, we have reserved a private dinning room for you at 7:30 PM. Thanks for your calling. 好的.我已经为您定了私人的隔间.七点半可以确保为你准备好.感谢您打来电话订餐. 迈克: Thank you very much. 谢谢. 预订餐厅的英语对话二 A: I'd like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening. 我想要订一张今晚7:00三个人的桌位。 B: Let me check. Hold on, please. Yes, that's fine. Smoking or non *** oking area? 我来查检视。请稍候。是的,没问题。您要吸菸区还是非吸菸区? A: Non *** oking, please. 请给我非吸菸区的。 B: All right. May I have your name? 好的。请教您的大名是? A: My name is Zhong. 敝姓钟。 B: How do you spell that, sir? 先生,请问怎么拼? A: Z-H-O-N-G. Z-H-O-N-G. 订桌位还可以说: I'd like to make a reservation1 for this Saturday evening. 我这个礼拜六晚上想订张桌位。 挑选中意的位子时还可以说: We'd prefer a table by the window. 我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。 We'd like to sit by the window. 我们想要坐在窗边。 We'd like a *** oking table. 我们想要吸菸区的桌位。 I'd like a quiet corner, if possible. 我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话。 Could we have a table close to the band? 我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗? 预订餐厅的英语对话三 Molly: Hello, Chunky Meat Restaurant, how may I help you? Gordon: I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow night if possible. Molly: What time will you arrive? Gordon: How about a quarter to eight? Molly: I am terribly sorry, we are all booked up at that time. How about half past nine? Gordon: Sure, that will be fine. Molly: How many in your party? Gordon: There will be four of us. Molly: Smoking section or non- *** oking section? Gordon: Of course non- *** oking. Molly: Would you like a table or a booth? Gordon: A soft booth, near a window, please. Molly: How will you pay? Cash, check or charge? Gordon: All I have is cash, is that all right? Molly: No problem. Do you have any questions for us? Gordon: What kind of food do you serve? Molly: We are an upscale European restaurant. Gordon: Thanks. Molly: What name shall I put the reservation under? Gordon: My name is Bubba Smith. Molly: You are all set, Mr. Smith. Gordon: Thanks a bunch. Molly: Anytime. 莫莉:你好,这里是肥肉餐厅,我能帮您什么忙吗? 高登:如果可能的话,我想在明天晚上在这里预订晚餐。 莫莉:请问您希望晚餐何时开始? 高登:您觉得7点45分钟可以吗? 莫莉:很抱歉,那个时段的座位都已经订满了。您觉得9点半如何? 高登:好,那也可以。 莫莉:请问将有几人同时就餐? 高登:我们一行四人就餐。 莫莉:请问你希望是在吸菸区还是无烟区就餐? 高登:当然是无烟区。 莫莉:请问你们希望在大厅用餐还是在雅座用餐? 高登:请给我们订一间靠窗的舒适的雅座。 莫莉:请问您打算用何种方式支付?现金、支票还是信用卡? 高登:我只有现金,这可以吗? 莫莉:没问题,您还有什么想知道的吗? 高登:你们提供那些食品? 莫莉:我们是一家一流的欧洲餐厅。 高登:多谢。 莫莉:请问我在预订一栏内应该写谁的名字呢? 高登:请注明我的名字布把·史密斯。 莫莉:史密斯先生,您已经预订好了座位。 高登:多谢。 莫莉:不客气。
随风思恋
随着全球经济一体化和科技的迅猛发展,英语作为国际语言在现代社会中发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了关于餐厅订餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!
W= Waiter P= Patron
W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?
P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.
顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。
W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.
服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。
P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.
顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。
W: Can I get you anything to drink?
服务生:您要什么饮料吗?
P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.
顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。
W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.
服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。
P: Thank you. (to be continued)
顾客:谢谢。
-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?
早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?
-Yes, by the window, please.
是的,请给我靠窗户的。
-This way, please.
这边请。
-Thank you.
谢谢
-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?
晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?
-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?
我想要可乐,你呢?
-A n apple juice, please.
苹果汁
-Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?
谢谢,请忙用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生
-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?
没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?
-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.
当然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。
-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.
好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。
-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?
你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?
-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.
三成,五成,七成,全熟
-Mushrooms and Carrots
蘑菇和胡萝卜
-And what would you like for your appetizer?
你想要什么餐前菜呢?
-I'll have salad and the baked salmon.
我们有沙拉和烤三文鱼。
-Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?
谢谢,你呢先生?
-I want salad.
我要沙拉。
-What is this ?
这是什么?
-It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.
它是羊扒,配香草和意粉
-That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.
听起来很不错啊!我试试
-Mashed potato, boiled potato or baked potato or pasta or rice?
你是要土豆泥,煮土豆还是烤土豆,意大利面,米饭?
-Mashed.
土豆泥
-Which sauce would you like ,we have black pepper sauce ,red wine sauce,onion sauce,vanilla sauce ,BBQ sauce,mushroom sauce?
你想要什么汁呢?我们有黑胡椒汁,红酒汁,洋葱汁,香草汁,烧汁,蘑菇汁?
-Good Evening, gentleman! Your wine list.
晚上好,这是就水单。
-Thank you. Let's see what they're got for us.
谢谢,让我看看我们要喝什么酒?
-I can recommend this red wine, sir. It's very popular.
我给你们推荐一款红酒,很流行
-OK, One bottle of this wine. How about you, Jim?
好的,来一瓶。你呢?吉姆
-Bring me some mineral water, please.
请给我一些矿泉水
-Certainly, sir
当然可以,先生
M: Excuse me!
W: Yes. Can I help you?
M: We're ready to order.
M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.
W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?
M: Just black coffee.
M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?
W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.
M: Give me two pieces of cake.