动漫设计师
Mygame,myturf,myrules.我的地盘我做主。Allthatworkdownthedrain.所有的努力都白费了。Poorandcontentisrichandrichenough.人能安贫就是富。Poorandcontentisrichandrichenough.贫穷就是富有,知足就是足够富有。QueenElizabeth:Myhusband'sworkinvolvesagreatdealofpublicspeaking.伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。一站式出国留学攻略
小小暖和
大英帝国在乔治五世去世(迈克尔·刚本饰)之后,终于迎来了耻辱的时刻,令国民都倍感丢脸的爱德华八世(盖伊·皮尔斯饰)终究还是选择了“爱美人不爱江山”。宣布退位让贤,将弟弟乔治六世(科林·费斯饰)送上了国王的宝座。然而,心地虽善良的乔治六世却饱受着身体缺陷——口吃的严重困扰。每每当众发表演讲时都显得非常的吃力,就连几句很简单的话都结结巴巴地讲不出来。随着国家逐渐地被卷入可怕的战争,国家和民众都急切需要一个英明的领导者。此时乔治六世的妻子伊丽莎白(海伦娜-邦汉·卡特饰)也是未来英女王的母亲,亲自为丈夫找来了语言治疗师莱昂纳尔(杰弗里·拉什饰)。通过一系列的训练,新国王的口吃毛病得到了很大的改善,莱昂纳尔正直的个性也赢得了国王等人的尊重,并有幸成为国王的好友。随后乔治六世发表了著名的圣诞讲话,鼓舞了当时在二战中奋勇拼杀的英国军民,成为历史佳话。The British empire in George v died (Michael just this act the role ofing) afterwards, finally ushered in humiliating moments, make national all feel humiliated Edward viii (guy Pierce).shebeginstofall ultimately chose "beauty not jiangshan". Brother, will announce abdicated penalty-takers George vi (colin fischer, who adorn) into the king's throne. However, a heart though kind George vi but suffered a serious physical defect - stuttering problems. Often in public speaking all seem very sweaty, even a few words very simple words could not speak out timidly. As countries gradually evolved into the horrors of war, the state and the people desperately needed a wise leader. When George vi wife Elizabeth (Helena bonham carter - diggs) also will be the future queen mother, personally for her husband for language therapists Leon na er (Geoffrey rush diggs). Through a series of training, the new king impediment got very big improvement, Leon na er upright character also won the people's respect and honor to be the king's friends. Then George vi published famous Christmas speech, inspired was fought in world war ii, the British military and civilian valiant become history anecdotes.
完善自已
伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。
Lionel Logue: Then he should change jobs.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。
Queen Elizabeth: He can't.
伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。
Lionel Logue: What is he, an indentured servant?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?
Queen Elizabeth: Something like that.
伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。
2. Logue: What was your earliest memory?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?
King George VI: I'm not... -here to discuss... -personal matters.
乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。
Lionel Logue: Why are you here then?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?
King George VI: Because I bloody well stammer!
乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。
3. Lilibet: What's he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]
伊丽伯特:他在说什么?
King George VI: I don't know but... he seems to be saying it rather well.
乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。
4. King George VI: [Logue is sitting on the coronation throne] Get up! Y-you can't sit there! GET UP!
乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来。
Lionel Logue: Why not? It's a chair.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。
King George VI: T-that... that is Saint Edward's chair.
乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。
Lionel Logue: People have carved their names on it.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。5. King George VI: L-listen to me... listen to me!
乔治六世:听……听我说……听我说!
Lionel Logue: Why should I waste my time listening to you?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间听你说话?
King George VI: Because I have a voice!
乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。
Lionel Logue: ...yes, you do.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确如此。
6. King George VI: If I am King, where is my power? Can I declare war? Form a government? Levy a tax? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority because they think that when I speak, I speak for them.But I can't speak.
乔治六世:如果我是国王,我的权力又在哪里?我能宣战么?我能组建政府?提高税收?都不行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就因为整个国家都相信…我的声音代表着他们。但我却说不来。
7. Lionel Logue: Please don't do that.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请不要那样做。
King George VI: I'm sorry?
乔治六世:啥?
Lionel Logue: I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:抽烟吸到肺里相当于自杀。
King George VI: My physicians say it relaxes the throat.
乔治六世:我的医生说那样会放松喉部。
Lionel Logue: They're idiots.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:他们是白痴。
King George VI: They've all been knighted.
乔治六世:他们都被授了爵位了。
Lionel Logue: Makes it official then.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那就是官方白痴咯。
8. Lionel Logue: Do you know any jokes?
King George VI: ...Timing isn't my strong suit.
莱诺·罗格:你会说笑话么?
乔治六世:……掌控时间,不是我强项。
9. My turf, my rules.
我的地盘,我做主。
10. Poor and content is rich and rich enough.
人能安贫就是富。
优质英语培训问答知识库