喊姐姐~给糖吃
美国往事经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
《美国往事》讲述的并非是一个逻辑完整的传统故事,而是他本人对他一生所钟爱的美国历史、文化与精神的一次纯粹自我的表达。影片以纽约的犹太社区为背景,叙述四个从小一起长大的童年玩伴之间纠葛的`恩怨情仇。
《美国往事》经典台词
1.对你的思念让我熬过了这一切你知道你对我有多重要吗?
And that would get me through it all.You know how important that was to me?
2.在墓园里翻云覆雨,他们经常如此别担心,他不是同性恋
Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Don't worry. A pansy he ain't.
3.你们拍到了我没穿裤子的照片,不,我们拍到你在和未成年少女乱搞
You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.
4.人生何其妙,如是而已 其实也不是什么大事
Life is stranger than shit, that's all. It's a pisser. No big story.
5.我真不敢相信 我的第一次是个烂条子替我付钱
I can't believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop's paying for it.
6.今晚我们喝下的不只是酒还有我们十年的岁月 十年,不虚此行
There's more onboard tonight than just booze.It's 10 years of our lives. Ten years that were really worth living.
7.她将要得到他的第一个吻 夺去我天堂中无上的快乐
and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have.
8.情同手足的朋友 为纪念永恒的回忆而立
Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.
9.当有朋友背叛你时,你就该反击
When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.
10.好死不如赖活
Better off than being dead.
11.你说的没错,贝利先生,我杀过人。有时是为了自卫,有时是为了钱。曾有许多人来找我们,生意上的伙伴,对手,女人。。。有些事情我们做,有些我们不做。我们永远猜不透你在想什么。
It's ture, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey. Sometime to defend myself. Sometimes for money. And many people used to come to us. Business partners, rivals, lovers...Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn't. Yours is one we would never touch.
12.不准你这么说 不准你再这么说我
Don't you ever say that to me. Don't ever say that to me again!
13.即使是黑社会,也能带来好结局
Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter.
mutouchoupihai
《海上钢琴师》 经典独白作者:艾略特(Thomas Stearns Eliot) 国籍:英国 This is the way the world endsNot with a bang but a whimper ——T·S·EliotAll that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world... Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eightyeight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. Christ! Did, did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die... All that world is weighing down on me, you don't even know where it comes to an end, and aren't you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of living it? I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here, but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way. Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It's a woman too beautiful; it's a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It's a music I don't know how to make. I could never get off this ship. At best, I can step off my life. After all, I don't exist for anyone. You're an exception, Max, you're the only one who knows I'm here. You're a minority, and you better get used to it. Forgive me, my friend, but I'm not getting off. 艾略特译文:所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。 拿一部钢琴来说,从琴键开始,又结束。你知道钢琴只有88个键,随便什么琴都没差。它们不是无限的。你才是无限的,在琴键上制作出的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我活的惯。 你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。天啊!你……你看过那些街道吗?仅仅是街道,就有上千条!你下去该怎么办?你怎么选择其中一条来走?怎么选择“属于你自己的”一个女人,一栋房子,一块地,或者选择一道风景欣赏,选择一种方法死去。 那个世界好重,压在我身上。你甚至不知道它在哪里结束,你难道从来不为自己生活在无穷选择里而害怕得快崩溃掉吗? 我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。 陆地?陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,一个太漂亮的女人,一段太长的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一种我不会创作的音乐。我永远无法放弃这艘船,不过幸好,我可以放弃我的生命。反正没人记得我存在过,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一个知道我在这里的人。你是唯一一个,而且你最好习惯如此。原谅我,朋友,我不会下船的。
优质英语培训问答知识库