珊珊来了
下面是我整理的一些关于外贸英语的情景对话,以供大家学习参考。
1. Hello, is this 12345678?
你好,这是123454678号吗?
2. Hello, this is ABC Company. Speak. 你好,这里是ABC公司。请讲。
3. ABC Company. Good morning. 这里是ABC公司。早上好。
4. ABC Company. How can I help you/May I help you? 这里是ABC公司。我该怎么帮你?
5. Who is calling, please?
- May I have your name, please? 请问你是哪位?
6. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?
- I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith.
- Mr. Smith, please.
请找史密斯先生接电话。
7. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 我就是史密斯先生。
8. I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 很抱歉这么早打电话。
9. Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please? 请说慢(大声)一些。
10. Is this a convenient time to talk? 现在讲电话方便吗?
11. I think you have the wrong number. 您打错电话了。
12. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call back. 对不起,线路不好。请把电话挂了,我再给你打回去。
13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?
14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎么拼写?
15. Your company representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 广交会上贵公司代表参观了我们的展台。
16. I’d like to know about the product ** of your company. 我想了解一下你们公司的**产品.
17. I’d like to speak to your sales department manager. 我想和销售部经理讲话.
18. I’m interested in your product **. 我对你们公司的**产品很感兴趣. 19. Thank you for calling. 感谢您打来电话。
20. Please feel free to call me again. 欢迎您再次致电。
PART B 情景对话 <一>自报家门
A: Hello. This is ABC Company. May I help you? 你好.这里是ABC公司.我能为你效劳吗? B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? 你好.我想和史密斯先生讲话. A: May I have your name, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Frank of the Globe Auto Company, his new customer from U.S.A. 我是环球汽车公司的弗兰克,来自美国的新客户. A: Hold on a moment, please. 请稍等.
<二> 要找的人不在 A: Hello. 你好。 B: Hello. 你好。
A: Could I speak to Mr. Huang, please? 我能和黄先生讲话吗?
B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Huang is on a business trip. 对不起,黄先生出差了。
A: I see. When is he expected back? 哦,他什么时候回来?
B: He won’t be back until early next month. Would you like to talk to somebody else? 下个月初才能回来。您想和其他人讲话吗?
A: Yes, maybe you can help me. I’d like to check on the product specification. 好,或许你能帮我。我想确认一下产品规格。
B: Then, I think you can discuss the matter with Mr. Li who is the assistant of Mr. Huang. Shall I get him to come to the phone?
那么,我想你可以跟李先生讨论这事,他是黄先生的助手。要他来听电话吗? A: OK, thank you. 好的,谢谢。 C: Hello. 你好。
A: Hello. Mr. Li. This is Mr. Miller from International Trade Company. I’d like to… 你好,李先生。我是国际贸易公司的米勒先生。我想……
<三>线路不好
A: Good morning. Sales Department. Miss Li speaking. 早上好.销售部.我姓李.
B: Hello. This is Mr. Robert from ABC Company. I’d like to speak to your manager, Mr. Zhang. 你好.我是ABC公司的罗伯特.我想跟你们张经理讲话.
A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Zhang is on another line right now.
很抱歉,张经理正在接另一个电话.
B: What time will he be available? I’ll call him again. 他什么时间有空?我再打过去.
A: Sorry, but I really can’t say. 对不起,我真的不知道.
B: Could you have him call me as soon as he’s free? My number is …… (mumble, mumble) 你能转告他,让他有空立刻给我回电话吗?我的号码是……(传来嘟,嘟的声音) A: I’m sorry. Could you speak loudly, sir? I’m afraid we have a bad connection. 对不起,先生,您能大声一点儿吗?线路不太好.
B: My phone number is 12345678. Please have him call me as soon as he’s free. 我的号码是12345678.请让他有空立刻给我回电话.
A: OK. I’m sure he will get your message. Thank you for calling. 好的,我一定会转达的.感谢您的来电.
<四> 请求回电
A: Hello, is this Shenzhen, 7868-4532? 喂,是深圳的7868-4532吗? B: Yes, it is. 是的.
A: Could I speak to Mr. Zhang, Please? 我能和罗伯特先生讲话吗?
B: I’m afraid he’s not in. Can I take a message? 对不起,他不在.是否要留言?
A: Yes, please. Ask him call me as soon as he gets back. 好的.请他回来后立刻打电话给我.
B: May I have your name and phone number, please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?
A: Yes, my name is Frank Smith. My phone number is 365-9562 我的名字是弗兰克史密斯.电话号码是365-9562.
B: F-R-A-N-K S-M-I-T-H, your number is 365-9562. Right, Mr. Smith. I’ll ask Mr. Zhang to call you back.
名字是FRANK SMITH,电话是365-9562.好了,史密斯先生.我让张先生给你回电话.
A: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.
B: You’re welcome. 不用谢
1. I’ll put you through right now. 我现在就帮您转接过去。
2. I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute. 我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。
3. I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark. 我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。
4. I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。
5. OK. I will transfer your phone to after-sale service department. 好的。我替您转接售后服务部。
6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。
7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您拨错了分机号码。请稍等,我把电话转给他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在这儿。
9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎么能联系到他吗?
10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 请等一下,我去拿笔和纸。
11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。
12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他办公室的号码吗?
13. May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
14. Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来。
15. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith.
Would you put me through to Mr. Smith, please? 请将电话转给史密斯先生,好吗?
Part B 情景对话 <一> 请求转接
(At the reception desk) (前台)
A (Operator): Hello, International Truck Trading Company. May I help you? (接线员):你好!国际卡车贸易公司。我能为您效劳吗?
B: Yes. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith. 请把电话转给史密斯先生好吗?
A: May I ask who’s calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company.. 我是美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生。
A: Just a minute, Mr. Tyler. (Switches lines) Mr. Smith, Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company wants to speak to you. 请稍等,泰勒先生。(转接电话)史密斯先生,美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生想跟您讲话。
C: Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来吧。
C: Hello, Mr. Tyler. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 你好,泰勒先生。我是史密斯。
B: Hello, Mr. Smith. I’m calling to ask how you think about our quotation.
你好,史密斯先生。我打电话来是想问问您觉得我公司的报价怎么样。
C: I submitted it to our top management last week. I’m just waiting for the feedback. 上周我就把报价提交给高管人员了。我正在等他们的回复。
B: OK, I see. Could you please let me know as soon as you get their feedback? 好的,我知道了。您得到回复后能尽快通知我一声吗? C: Yeah, of course I will. 当然。
<二> 拨错号码
A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Li of After-sale Service Department? 你好。我想跟售后服务部的李先生讲话。
B: I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. This is Marketing Department. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him.
抱歉,您拨错分机号码了,这里是销售部。请别挂断,我把电话转给他。 A: Thank you! 谢谢!
C: Hello! Who is that speaking? 你好!请问你是哪位?
A: Hello! Mr. Li. This is Mr. Cook from Fast Gear Co., Ltd. I’m calling to confirm your flight time the day after tomorrow so that I will pick you up in time at the airport.
你好,李先生。我是法士特齿轮公司的库克先生。我打电话来是想跟您确认一下您的航班后天到达的时间,我好去机场接你。
C: You are so considerate, Mr. Cook, thank you. Wait a moment, please. I will check the time. 您真是太好了,库克先生,谢谢。请稍等,我看一下, (After a while) (过了一会儿)
C: The arrival time will be 15:25 p.m. 到达时间是下午15:25. A: I got it. See you then!
知道了。那么,咱们到时候见!
<三> 电话占线
A: Hello. Lu’en Truck Co. Ltd.
你好!这里是鲁恩汽车有限公司。
B: This is Mr. Schmidt from HannoTruck Trading Company, Germany. May I talk to Mr. Liu, General Manager of Marketing Department?
我是德国汉诺汽车贸易公司的施密特。我想跟销售部经理刘先生讲话。
A: Sure. Wait a minute. I will switch you over to him. 好的。请稍等,我把电话转给他。
I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉,电话占线。接通了我们给您打电话。 B: That’s OK. Thank you! 好的。谢谢!
mercury211
作为一名商业人士,你想学习一些简单实用的英语口语吗?下面我为大家带来简单的商业英语对话,欢迎大家学习! 简单商业英语对话1: A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain. A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。 B: Hello, Tom. How's business? B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样? A: Oh, can't plain. A:噢,还不错。 B: And the family? B:家人怎么样? A: Fine, thanks. A:很好,谢谢。 B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact. B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。 C: Hello, Mr. Thomas. C:您好,托马斯先生。 A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old. A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。 C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you. C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。 B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers. B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。 C: I'll do my best. C:我会尽力的。 B: I'm sure you will, Quentin. B:昆汀,我想你会的。 C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together? C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样? A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David. A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。 简单商业英语对话2: A: Good morning. Hudson Textile pany. A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。 B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please? B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。 A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is pletely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message? A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗? B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067. B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。 A: Yes. What's your name, please? A:可以,请问您贵姓? B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing. B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。 A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number? A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗? B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678. B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。 A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message. A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。 简单商业英语对话3: A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unhelievable. A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。 B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him. B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧! A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy. A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。 B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems. B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。 A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me. A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。 B: Maybe you should municate with him just like a friend , not a boss. B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。 A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff. A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。 B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper! B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。 A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself. A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。 B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions. B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。 A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless. A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。 B: Oh , no one is perfect. B:没人是完美的。 A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way. A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。 B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team. B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。 A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent. A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。 B: Thanks for saying that. B:谢谢你这样说。 简单商业英语对话4: A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon. A:嗨,李明。下午好。 B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. to Bob-by I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got... B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。对鲍比我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响…… A: What's the matter? A:怎么啦? B: You were playing it very late last night. B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。 A: Really? A:真的吗? B: It kept me awake. B:吵得我睡不着。 A: Oh , I'm sorry. A:噢,对不起。 B: It kept me awake a couple of hours. B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。 A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud. A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。 B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me. B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。 C: It's true. It was a bit loud. C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。 A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future. A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。 B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once. B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。 C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out. C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。
优质英语培训问答知识库