zhizhuo1986052
情景对话(Situational Dialogue)是基础英语教学中极为常用的一种描述(Presentation)和练习(Practice)方式。我整理了入住酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
A:Hi, Todd. Long time no see.
嗨,托德,好久不见了。
B:Hi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.
嗨。见到你真高兴。哦,对了,这是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,这是本杰明。
C:Nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你。
A:Nice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?
我已经为你们预定好了一个房间了。现在想去看一下吗?
B:Sure, you are the boss.
当然可以,听你的。
D:Good afternoon. Can I help you, sir?
下午好。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
A:Well, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.
上周我用本杰明这个名字为这对美国夫妇预定了一个房间。现在他们来了。
D:A minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?
请稍等。本杰明……哦,是的,这儿呢。一个双人间预定一周。这是登记卡。能麻烦您填一下吗?
B:Love to Done. Here you are.
非常乐意。填完了。给你。
D:Thank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.
谢谢。全都处理好了。你们的房间号是8715。
B:Is it on the 87th floor? Wow?
房间在87层吗?哇噻!
D:No, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.
不,先生。在中国8只是一个幸运数字。房间在第七层。
B:Thank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?
谢谢你。顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?
D:Yes. A traditional wooden one.
有的。是一个传统的木质梳妆台。
A: Good evening sir, welcome to Sea shell hotel, how are you doing today?
晚上好,先生。欢迎来到Sea Shell 酒店,您好吗?
B: Hi, I am good, thanks. my name is Mike Wilson and I have a reservation for tonight.
你好,我很好,谢谢! 我叫Mike Wilson,我预定了一个房间。
A: Let me check. OK, yes. A king room for one night.
好的,让我看下。是的没错,一晚的大床房。
A: That’s right.
是的。
B: You are in room 408. How would you like to pay for the room?
您将入住房间408,您想如何支付呢?
A: Do you take American Express Travelers Checks?
你们接受American Express的旅行者支票吗?
B: Certainly, are they in American funds?
当然,是美金的吗?
A: No, in Canadian. Is that OK?
不是,是加币的,可以吗?
B: Yes, no problem. With the exchange, that comes to 83.76 Canadian.
当然,没问题。 根据汇率换算,一共是83.76加币。
A: Do I pay now or when I check out.
我是现在支付还是退房的时候支付?
B: In advance, please.
是提前支付的。
A: Here you go.
好的,给你。
B: Thank you. Mr. Wilson. The elevator is just around the corner. Do you need any help with your bags?
谢谢,Wilson先生,电梯在角落那边,您需要人帮您拿行李吗?
A: No thanks. I can manage myself.
不用谢谢,我可以自己拿。
B: Is there anything else we can do to help you to enjoy your stay?
还有什么可以帮您的吗?
A: Can you give me a wake-up call at 7:00?
您可以给我一个7点的叫醒服务吗?
B: I do apologize Mr. Wilson, we don’t do that from here. You can use the clock radio in the room, or you can program the telephone in your room to ring at 7:00.
非常抱歉,Wilson先生。我们无法从前台为您提供叫醒服务。您可以使用房间里的收音机来设定闹钟,也可以设置一个7点自动拨打到您房间的电话。
A: Oh, yes. I have a meeting at downtown tomorrow. Does this hotel have a shuttle bus?
哦好。我明天在市中心有个会议,酒店有巴士吗?
B: Sorry, I’m afraid we don’t, but we will be happy to call a taxi for you if you provide us with the details.
抱歉,恐怕没有。但是我们很乐意为您轿车如果您能把具体出发的时间和地点告诉我。
A: No, that won’t be necessary. I can call from my room.
哦那没必要,我可以自己从房间打电话叫的。
B: Sorry about that Mr. Wilson. But there are no charges for local calls.
很抱歉,Wilson先生。但是本地拨打是不收费的。
A:Ok, that sounds good for me.
好的,那还不错。
YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.
HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?
YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?
HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.
YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.
HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?
YOU:. Yes, that's right.
HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.
YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.
Magic侠女
英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。我整理了酒店办理入住英语对话,欢迎阅读!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
职员:您有预订吗?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?
职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢你.
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。