桑珠欢穆
酒店英语口语会话必备手册一.概述 在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如: 非正式英语 正式英语 What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名? Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗? Over here, please. Could you come this way please? 这边请。 请您往这边走好吗? * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。 * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。 可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。 * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms. 在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl. * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。 二.基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4. Shall I ~? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗? Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗? Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗? 3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡? Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗? Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗? ** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。 When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山? When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐? What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐? Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络? Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间? How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理? How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久? How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票? 4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗? Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗? Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗? (二)招呼语 Good morning. (用于中午以前) Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前) Good evening. (用于下午六点过后) 在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如: Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗? Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel. 中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店 Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗? 后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如: Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗? (三)回答 1.一般性的回答 I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。 Certainly, sir. 好的,先生。 2.请对方再等一会儿 Just a moment, please. 请稍等。 Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。 I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。 Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗? 3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时 拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。 I am afraid I can’t do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。 Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。 4.道歉 如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。 I am very sorry for the delay. 很抱歉延误了时间 I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。 I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。 5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答 You are welcome. 不客气。 Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。 Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。 6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说 Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。 Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。 Here it is. 这是您的东西。 7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说: Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。 Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。 We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。 Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。 8.当客人的英语难以理解时 面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。 Pardon? 对不起? Pardon me? 对不起? I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗? Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗? 若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如: Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key? 不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙? 电话英语的应对 1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如: “Hello, this is Information Desk.” 您好,这里是问询处。 “Information Desk speaking. May I help you?” 问询处,请问您要服务吗? 2.打错电话时 如果是外线打错时,可以回答: I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。 This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。 如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答: This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations. 这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。 I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please. 不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗? 3.当负责的工作人员不在时 I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m. 不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。 I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please? 不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗? I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns. 他回来时,我会请他回电。 May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗? 4.当会话结束时 结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说: Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。 You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。 We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。 Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。 三.柜台服务 B=行李服务员(Bellman) C=服务员 (Clerk) H=客房服务员(Housekeeping) BC=领班(Bell Captain) G=客人(Guest) To the Front Desk. 带客人到柜台 B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel. 小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。 G: Thank you. 谢谢你。 B: How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有多少件行李? G: Just this three. 只有这3件。 B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right? 2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗? G: Yes. That’s all. 对,就这些了。 B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there. 我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。 G: I see, thanks. 我知道了,谢谢。 B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in. 当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。 G: OK. Fine. 好极了。 B: Please enjoy your stay. 祝您住宿愉快。 Taking a guest to the room 带领客人至客房
烂Pandade
餐厅老外点菜时,会使用到的英语对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐厅老外点菜英语对话,供大家参阅!
对不起,这个品种刚刚售完.
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
对不起,现在已经客满了.
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
对不起,现在已经没有厅房了.
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您.
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜.
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意.
I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉.
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
服务员我想买单.
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
请给我一杯可乐.
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
请问卫生间在哪里?
Where is the toilet?
先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您.
We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.
请稍等,我马上来收拾.
Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.
我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料.
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
请问您想喝点什么.
What would you like to drink, please.
请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
请问需要冷饮还是热饮.
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
请用茶.
Have a cup of tea, please!
请用香巾.
Have a piece of napkin, please!
我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临.
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等.
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅.
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了.
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走.
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排.
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了.
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务.
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐.
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾.
The recommendation of the day is.
cynthia20056
餐厅日常用语:
1、好难吃!Yuck
2、好吃极了Yum
3、您用完了,还是要继续用?Have you finished or still working on it?
4、要奶精还是糖?Cream or sugar?
5、我要清咖啡。I want it black
6、我不吃含脂肪/糖的食物。I have to avoid food containing fat/sugar.
7、能 否 告 诉 我 这 道 菜 是 怎 么 做 的 ?Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
8、我 们 有 三 种 沙 拉 调 味 汁,您 要 哪 种 ?We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like ?
9、你 们 有 什 么 ?What kind do you have?
10、我 想 我 来 点 儿 吧。再 给 我 一 份 蔬 菜 沙 拉。I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
11、我 让 你 来 点。 I'll leave it to you.
12、我 想 来 点 清 淡 些 的,你 能 推 荐 什 么 吗 ?What would you recommend? I prefer something light.
13、今 天 有 什 么 特 餐 吗 ?Do you have any special meals today?
14、请给我菜单。 May I have a menu,please?
15、是否有中文菜单?Do you have a menu in chinese?
16、在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner?
17、餐厅有些什么餐前酒?What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
18、可否让我看看酒单? May I see the wine list?
19、我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glass of wine
20、我想要喝法国红酒。I'd like to have Frence red wine.
21、是否可建议一些不错的酒?Could you recommend some good wine?
22、我可以点餐了吗? May I order,please?
23、餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?What is the specialty of the house?
24、我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that?
25、我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
26、我正在节食中。I'm on a diet.
27、我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
28、餐厅是否有供应素食餐?Do you have vegetarian dishs?
29、你的牛排要如何烹调?How do you like your steak?
30、全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Well done (medium/rare),please.
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!
新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!(XM. Xmas)
圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)
21、It's very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome.
不用谢7a686964616f31333332623939。
23、Not at all.
不用谢。
Don't mention it.
不用谢。
24、It's my pleasure.
非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I'm sorry.
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me.
对不起。
29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.
很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
32、I'm sorry about this.
对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉。
34、That's all right.
没关系。
35、Let's forget it.
算了吧。
看你是在什么店当服务员了。
菜名肯定是要记住的。还有中餐的特色点心。
以下的供你参考 烧饼 Clay oven rolls 油条 Fried bread stick 韭菜盒 Fried leek dumplings 水饺 Boiled dumplings 蒸饺 Steamed dumplings 馒头 Steamed buns 割包 Steamed sandwich 饭团 Rice and vegetable roll 蛋饼 Egg cakes 皮蛋 100-year egg 咸鸭蛋 Salted duck egg 豆浆 Soybean milk 稀饭 Rice porridge 白饭 Plain white rice 油饭 Glutinous oil rice 糯米饭 Glutinous rice 卤肉饭 Braised pork rice 蛋炒饭 Fried rice with egg 地瓜粥 Sweet potato congee 馄饨面 Wonton & noodles 刀削面 Sliced noodles 麻辣面 Spicy hot noodles 麻酱面 Sesame paste noodles 鸭肉面 Duck with noodles 鳝鱼面 Eel noodles 乌龙面 Seafood noodles 榨菜肉丝面 Pork , pickled mustard green noodles 牡蛎细面 Oyster thin noodles 板条 Flat noodles 米粉 Rice noodles 炒米粉 Fried rice noodles 冬粉 Green bean noodle 鱼丸汤 Fish ball soup 贡丸汤 Meat ball soup 蛋花汤 Egg & vegetable soup 蛤蜊汤 Clams soup 牡蛎汤 Oyster soup 紫菜汤 Seaweed soup 酸辣汤 Sweet & sour soup 馄饨汤 Wonton soup 猪肠汤 Pork intestine soup 肉羹汤 Pork thick soup 鱿鱼汤 Squid soup 花枝羹 Squid thick soup 爱玉 Vegetarian gelatin 糖葫芦 Tomatoes on sticks 长寿桃 Longevity Peaches 芝麻球 Glutinous rice sesame balls 麻花 Hemp flowers 双胞胎 Horse hooves 点 心 牡蛎煎 Oyster omelet 臭豆腐 Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu) 油豆腐 Oily bean curd 麻辣豆腐 Spicy hot bean curd 虾片 Prawn cracker 虾球 Shrimp balls 春卷 Spring rolls 蛋卷 Chicken rolls 碗糕 Salty rice pudding 筒仔米糕 Rice tube pudding 红豆糕 Red bean cake 绿豆糕 Bean paste cake 糯米糕 Glutinous rice cakes 萝卜糕 Fried white radish patty 芋头糕 Taro cake 肉圆 Taiwanese Meatballs 水晶饺 Pyramid dumplings 肉丸 Rice-meat dumplings 豆干 Dried tofu 冰 类 绵绵冰 Mein mein ice 麦角冰 Oatmeal ice 地瓜冰 Sweet potato ice 红豆牛奶冰 Red bean with milk ice 八宝冰 Eight treasures ice 豆花 Tofu pudding 果 汁 甘蔗汁 Sugar cane juice 酸梅汁 Plum juice 杨桃汁 Star fruit juice 青草茶 Herb juice 其 他 当归鸭 Angelica duck 槟榔 Betel nut 火锅 Hot pot 头盘餐前小品Appetizers 1.各式刺身拼Sashimi Platter 2.锅贴Pot Sticker 3.辣汁脆炸鸡腿Fried Chicken Legs (Spicy Hot) 4.鸡沙律Chicken Salad 5.酥炸大虾Fried Prawns 6.酥炸生豪Fried Oysters 7.酥炸鲜鱿Fried Squid 8.海哲分蹄Smoked Jelly Fish 9.五香牛展Special Beef 10.白云凤爪Chicken Leg 11.琥珀合桃House Special Honey Walnuts 12.脆皮春卷Spring Rolls 13.蜜汁叉烧B.B.Q. Pork 汤羹类Soup 1.花胶鲍鱼火鸭丝羹Congee Pike Maw With Roast Duck 2.红烧鸡丝翅Chicken Shark's Fin Soup 3.竹笙烩生翅Bamboo Shark Fin Soup 4.粟米瑶柱羹Corn with Dry Scallops Soup 5.竹笙海皇羹Bamboo Seafood Soup 6.鸡蓉粟米羹Corn & Chicken Soup 7.酸辣汤Hot & Sour Soup 8.法国海鲜汤French Style Seafood Soup 9.法国杂菜汤French Style Vegetable Soup 10.杂锦云吞汤Combination Won Ton Soup 11.芥菜肉片咸蛋汤Mustard Green Salted Egg Soup 12.火鸭咸蛋芥菜汤Roast Duck Salt Egg / Mustard Green 13.西葫牛肉羹West Lake Beef Soup 14.三丝烩鱼肚Fish Soup 15.蝴蝶海参羹Sea Cucumber Soup 16.四宝豆腐羹Steam Tofu Soup。
1 guest spending one 客人消费单
2 dishes name 菜品名称
3, the number of 数量
4 Specifications 规格
5 Subtotal 小计
6, the discount code 折扣代码
7, total consumption 消费合计
8, the discount rate 折扣金额
9, accounts receivable cash 应收现金
1.What kind of food do you prefer? 2.Do you like Chinese food? 3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American? 4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ? 5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack? 6.What would you have for dinner? 7.What would you like to order? 8.Have you ordered yet? 9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later. 10.What would you recommend? 11.What's your today's special? 12.I would like to have something simple. 13.What will you have for dessert? 14.We are in a hurry. 15.Please rush your orders. 16.The beefsteak is very good today. 17.I will take the beefsteak. 18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare? 19.I would like my beefsteak well done. 20.How about a drink? 21.Bottoms up! 22.To your health! 23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen. 24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation 25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat. 26.Is there a restaurant near here? 27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant? 28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town? 29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices? 30.How is service? 31.Could I have the menu,please? 32.Here is the menu,sir. 33.Are you ready to order now? 34.Where did you have dinner last night? 35.Do you like Chinese dishes? 36.It's very delicious. 37.The food is too salty. 38.I'm thirsty. 39.Give me a glass of cold water,please. 40.I'm on a diet. 41.I don't feel like eating more. 42.It was a very enjoyable dinner. 43.What would you like to drink? 44.Could I have a cup of coffee? 45.Would you like coffee or tea? 46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please. 47.Do you like to have anything else? 48.No,thanks.I have had enough. 49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit. 50.Help yourself to anything you like. 51.Please pass me the salt and pepper. 52.I ordered ten minutes ago. 53.I have been waiting for half an hour. 54.Why is our order so late? 55.I can't wait any longer. 56.Please serve us as quickly as possible. 57.Could I have the bill please? 58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk. 59.Let's me pay my share.=Let's go Dutch. 60.No,It's my treat. 61.May I pay this time? 你喜欢哪一种菜? 你喜欢中国菜吗? 你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的? 请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里? 你知道哪里有快餐可吃? 你要吃什么? 你要点些什么菜? 你点过菜了吗? 还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。
请你推荐一些好菜好吗? 今天的特色菜是什么? 我想吃些简单的东西。 你喜欢吃点什么点心? 我们要赶时间。
我们点的菜请快送来。 今天的牛排很不错。
我就要份牛排。 你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的? 我要熟一点儿的牛排。
喝一杯怎样? 干杯! 祝你健康! 请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。 请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。
我要找个便宜的地方吃。 这附近有餐馆吗? 你能介绍一间好餐馆吗? 在本镇有中国餐馆吗? 请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗? 服务怎么样? 请给我一从菜单好吗? 先生,菜单就在这儿。
你现在就准备点菜吗? 昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的? 你喜欢中国菜吗? 它的味道很好。 菜太咸了。
我口渴了。 请给我一杯冷水。
我在节食中。 我不想再多吃了。
这是个令人愉快的一餐。 你要喝点儿什么? 我想要一杯咖啡好吗? 你要喝咖啡还是茶? 我想要柠檬茶。
你还要吃别的东西吗? 不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。
我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。 你喜欢什么随便吃。
请把盐和胡椒递给我。 我10分钟前就点菜了。
我一直等了半个小时。 为什么我点的菜那么慢? 我不能再等了。
请尽快服务。 请把账单给我好吗? 这就是,请到柜台付账。
我们各付各的。 不,这次我请客。
这次我请客好吗?。
在饭店的日常用语:1 can I help you?2 Here's the menu.3 What would you like ?4 Do you want something to drink?5 can you recommend some specials of your restaurant?6 We have orang juice, apple juice,and milk. what do you want?7 It is a kind of soup made of corn. It is very sweet.8 It sounds great. I'll have it.9 Wait a moment, please.10 May I have the bill?。
看你是在什么店当服务员了。
菜名肯定是要记住的。还有中餐的特色点心。
以下的供你参考烧饼 Clay oven rolls油条 Fried bread stick韭菜盒 Fried leek dumplings水饺 Boiled dumplings蒸饺 Steamed dumplings馒头 Steamed buns割包 Steamed sandwich饭团 Rice and vegetable roll蛋饼 Egg cakes皮蛋 100-year egg咸鸭蛋 Salted duck egg豆浆 Soybean milk稀饭 Rice porridge白饭 Plain white rice油饭 Glutinous oil rice糯米饭 Glutinous rice卤肉饭 Braised pork rice蛋炒饭 Fried rice with egg地瓜粥 Sweet potato congee馄饨面 Wonton & noodles刀削面 Sliced noodles麻辣面 Spicy hot noodles麻酱面 Sesame paste noodles鸭肉面 Duck with noodles鳝鱼面 Eel noodles乌龙面 Seafood noodles榨菜肉丝面 Pork , pickled mustard green noodles牡蛎细面 Oyster thin noodles板条 Flat noodles米粉 Rice noodles炒米粉 Fried rice noodles冬粉 Green bean noodle鱼丸汤 Fish ball soup贡丸汤 Meat ball soup蛋花汤 Egg & vegetable soup蛤蜊汤 Clams soup牡蛎汤 Oyster soup紫菜汤 Seaweed soup酸辣汤 Sweet & sour soup馄饨汤 Wonton soup猪肠汤 Pork intestine soup肉羹汤 Pork thick soup鱿鱼汤 Squid soup花枝羹 Squid thick soup爱玉 Vegetarian gelatin糖葫芦 Tomatoes on sticks长寿桃 Longevity Peaches芝麻球 Glutinous rice sesame balls麻花 Hemp flowers双胞胎 Horse hooves点 心 牡蛎煎 Oyster omelet臭豆腐 Stinky tofu (Smelly tofu)油豆腐 Oily bean curd麻辣豆腐 Spicy hot bean curd虾片 Prawn cracker虾球 Shrimp balls春卷 Spring rolls蛋卷 Chicken rolls碗糕 Salty rice pudding筒仔米糕 Rice tube pudding红豆糕 Red bean cake绿豆糕 Bean paste cake糯米糕 Glutinous rice cakes萝卜糕 Fried white radish patty芋头糕 Taro cake肉圆 Taiwanese Meatballs水晶饺 Pyramid dumplings肉丸 Rice-meat dumplings豆干 Dried tofu冰 类 绵绵冰 Mein mein ice麦角冰 Oatmeal ice地瓜冰 Sweet potato ice红豆牛奶冰 Red bean with milk ice八宝冰 Eight treasures ice豆花 Tofu pudding果 汁 甘蔗汁 Sugar cane juice酸梅汁 Plum juice杨桃汁 Star fruit juice青草茶 Herb juice其 他 当归鸭 Angelica duck槟榔 Betel nut火锅 Hot pot头盘餐前小品Appetizers1.各式刺身拼Sashimi Platter2.锅贴Pot Sticker3.辣汁脆炸鸡腿Fried Chicken Legs (Spicy Hot)4.鸡沙律Chicken Salad5.酥炸大虾Fried Prawns6.酥炸生豪Fried Oysters7.酥炸鲜鱿Fried Squid8.海哲分蹄Smoked Jelly Fish9.五香牛展Special Beef10.白云凤爪Chicken Leg11.琥珀合桃House Special Honey Walnuts12.脆皮春卷Spring Rolls13.蜜汁叉烧B.B.Q. Pork汤羹类Soup1.花胶鲍鱼火鸭丝羹Congee Pike Maw With Roast Duck2.红烧鸡丝翅Chicken Shark's Fin Soup3.竹笙烩生翅Bamboo Shark Fin Soup4.粟米瑶柱羹Corn with Dry Scallops Soup5.竹笙海皇羹Bamboo Seafood Soup6.鸡蓉粟米羹Corn & Chicken Soup7.酸辣汤Hot & Sour Soup8.法国海鲜汤French Style Seafood Soup9.法国杂菜汤French Style Vegetable Soup10.杂锦云吞汤Combination Won Ton Soup11.芥菜肉片咸蛋汤Mustard Green Salted Egg Soup12.火鸭咸蛋芥菜汤Roast Duck Salt Egg / Mustard Green13.西葫牛肉羹West Lake Beef Soup14.三丝烩鱼肚Fish Soup15.蝴蝶海参羹Sea Cucumber Soup16.四宝豆腐羹Steam Tofu Soup。
May I help you ?
I wolud like some noodles?
what kind of noodles would you like?
I would like beef noodles.
what else would you like?
I would like a cup of coffee.
OK,wait a moment.
Here you are .
Thanks.
向其问好: Good morning/afternoon/evening. 我能为你做点什么? What can I do for you? 你们有几个人? How many people you are?(这句我不敢肯定完全正确, 只是以前和外国人这样说,他们能明白) 想尝试一下新产品。
吗? We have new food now,do you want to have a try? 您的餐点金额为..元. The total is 。.yuan.或者It costs 。
元. 或者。yuan, thank you! 谢谢您的光临,再见. Thanks for your coming,see you next time. 这是餐厅嗫常用的英文对话!(中英对照的,可以看看:) Head Waiter:Good evening,sir.Do you have a reservation,sir? Customer:I am afraid not. H.W:Just a moment,please. H.W:I'm very sorry,we're full now.Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir? C:No,I don't mind. H.W:Here is the chair,sir. C:Thank you. H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir. C:Okay?Thank you. H.W:This way,please. C:Thank you. 中文: 领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生? 顾客:我恐怕没有。
请等一会儿。 非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗? 不,我不介意。
这里有椅子,先生。 谢谢你。
我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。 好了吗?谢谢你。
请走这边。 谢谢你。
H.W:Is this table all right? C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby. H.W:Is that right,sir? H.W:Menu,sir. C:Thank you. 这张桌子可以吗? 是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。 这样行吗,先生? 先生,这是菜单。
谢谢你。 W:Here is your check,sir. C:Okay. C:Well,I've to go now. C:How much I owe you? Cashier:Twenty three hundred and thirty yen,sir.Ten percent service charge and tax are included,sir. C:Oh,it's a reasonable price.Okay. Ca:Thank you,sir.Good night,sir. C:Good night. 这是你的账单,先生。
好的。 哦,我现在要走了。
我要付多少钱给你呢? 出纳:2330元,先生,10%服务费,税收包括在内,先生。 啊,这是合理的价格,好的。
谢谢你,先生,晚安,先生。 晚安。
另外送点小补充: 点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 就餐 付钱 Have you got a table for two, please? 请问您有两个人的桌子吗?? Have you booked a table? 您预定餐桌了吗? Have you made a reservation? 您预定了吗? smoking or non-smoking? 吸烟区还是非吸烟区? Would you like something to drink? 您想喝什么? Would you like to see the menu? 您需要看菜单吗? Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗? Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点餐吗? first course 第一道菜 maincourse 主菜 dessert 甜食 Could I have the bill, please? 请拿账单来,好吗? How would you like to pay? 请问您怎样付款?。
茵为有你
1、早上好(午安、晚安) Good morning.(afternoon evening) 2、您好! How are you? How do you do? Welcome to golden city restaurant. 3、再见,欢迎下次再来! Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome. 4、慢走,感谢您的光临。 Mind your step and thank you for coming. 5、请稍等。 Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute. 6、请原谅。 Excuse me. 7、对不起,让您久等了。 Sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 8、请问您有几位? For how many? 9、请跟我来,请这边走。 Come with me, please. follow me, please. 10、请问您贵姓? May I have your fist name? 11、请问您喝什么茶? What kinds of tea would you like to drink? 12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。 Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away. 13、请问您有预订吗? Do you have a reservation? 14、您看坐在这里可以吗? Would you mind sitting here? 15、祝您旅途愉快! Have a pleasant journey! 16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。 I'm sorry that table is already reserved. 17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。 Not at all, I'm glad to serve you. 18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗? Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow? 19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。 Would you like to have Chinese food or European food? 20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。 The recommendation of the day is. 21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。 We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages. 22、请问您想喝点什么。 What would you like to drink, please. 23、请问需要加冰块吗? Do you need any ice-blocks, please? 24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。 Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks? 25、请用茶。 Have a cup of tea, please! 26、请用香巾。 Have a piece of napkin, please! 27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种? We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like. 28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快! Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)! 29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗? I'm sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now? 30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗? I'm sorry, Can I take this plate away? 31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗? I'm sorry, May I have it changed the small plate? 32、您想试一下本地的特色吗? Would you like to try local speciality? 33、请问您喝什么茶? What kinds of tea would you like to drink? 34、您先来杯啤酒好吗? Would you like to start with a glass of beer? 35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗? If you're hurry I'll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you. 36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。 I'm sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren't any left) 37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌? I'm sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman. 38、对不起,现在已经客满了。 I'm sorry the restaurant is full now. 39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。 I'm sorry the banqueting hall is full now. 40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗? Would you mind sitting over there in the corner. 41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。 You may have a rest in the lounge if you like. 42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。 Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish. 43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。 I'm sorry we'll take measures at once Be satisfied you. 44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。 Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir? 45、服务员我想买单。 Waiter I want to pay my bill. 46、请给我一杯可乐。 Please give me a can of coca-cola. 47、请问卫生间在哪里? Where is the toilet? 48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗? Here is your bill, sir(lady)? 49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡? The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card? 50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。 We don't accept tips But I'm very grateful to you.
优质英语培训问答知识库