• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    316

狼人发生地
首页 > 英语培训 > 简单英语对话范文

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

国王的咖啡

已采纳

情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

A:It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys.

A:好像你挺喜欢帅小伙的。

B:Yeah.

B:是的。

A: Why don't you date up a handsome guy and spend time together?

A:为什么不找一个帅哥做伴呢?

B: I've found myself a date mate.

B: 我已经找了一个做伴的人。

A: You must have a lot in common and a barrel of fun.

A: 你们一定有很多共同之处,过得很开心。

B: A harrel of fun,of course. He often says that I'm a date bait.

B: 当然,他经常说我是个讨人喜欢的漂亮姑娘。

A:How do you like Tom?

A: 你认为汤姆怎么样?

B: I like him very much. He's a gay dog.

B:我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。

A: Are you ready to welcome him?

A: 你准备好迎接他了吗?

B:I'm all set. He can come anytime.

B:万事俱备,随时欢迎他到来。

A: I don't know how to deal with Jack. He's indeed a trouble maker. He has loused up my business several times.

A: 我不知道怎么对付杰克,他实在是个制造麻烦的人,好几次把我的事弄得一团糟。

B: You mean Lily's boyfnend?

B: 你是说莉莉的男朋友。

A:Yeah.

A:是的。

B: Well,he's a hard case. Everyone would feel headache about him.

B:他是个难对付的人,每个人都对他感到头疼。

A: Bob is really disturbed these days.

A:鲍勃最近很焦虑。

B: We'd better have a heart-to-heart talk with him.

B:我们最好和他好好谈谈。

A: But we can't talk like elders.

A: 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。

B: Of course not. Let's talk to him in a very friendly way.

B:那当然不行,我们和他友好地谈谈。

A:I hear your sister has had an accident,is it true?

A:听说你姐姐出事了,是真的吗?

B:Yeah,it happened a week ago.

B:是的,那是一周前的事了。

A:That's a crying shame.It really is!

A:真是太糟了。

B:Fortunately,she's not seriously injured.

B:万幸她伤得不重。

简单英语对话范文

297 评论(12)

qiaochu168

其实对话都不难的,只是你平时很少说而已的学英语就是要多说Don't afraid of losing your face建议找个英语角,固定的环境能让你提高迅速如果有条件可以像我一样找个老外教你我个人比较喜欢这种Face to Face的若你还没决定,不妨看下我这家!

344 评论(12)

panasoniccz

整理了一些简单的英语口语对话范文如下:M:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.I:Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.我也是,请坐。M:Thank you!谢谢I:I:What is your name, please?请问,你叫什么名字?M:My name is Zhanghang.我叫张航I:what is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?M:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。想要了解更多关于英语口语的相关信息,推荐咨询美联英语。美联英语是美国TESOL教育学会认证的英语培训机构、英国剑桥大学等机构,具备TESOL/TEFL/TKT英语师资团队。美联英语严选英语授课老师,确保课堂的质量。中教具有英语教学经验,授课风格风趣幽默,善于调动课堂气氛。外教大部分来自英语母语国家,发音地道流利且具有TEFL/TESOL教学资质。辅导老师7*24小时解答学习疑问,跟进学习进度和学习轨迹。【免费领取英语试听课】

274 评论(15)

dp73732849

在小学英语教学中,创设生动形象的情境,既能活跃课堂气氛,激发学生的学习兴趣,锻炼学生的语言能力,又能培养学生的思维能力和想象能力。我整理了简单的日常英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

In the office, Steven and Jack are talking about the recent election.

办公室里,史蒂文和杰克讨论着近来的竞选。

Steven: Jack, what do you think about the election?

史蒂文:杰克,你怎么看待这次竞选?

Jack: I think the campaign is a blockbuster.

杰克:我觉得这次竞选声势浩大。

Steven: How many people have flung their hats into the ring?

史蒂文:有多少人参加了竞选?

Jack: Finally 100 candidates ran for one seat.

杰克:最终有100人竞选1个席位。

Steven: Who do you think will be elected?

史蒂文;你认为谁会当选?

Jack: It's hard to say. They all had an active campaign to round up the votes.

杰克:这很难说,他们都枳极开展竞选运动来拉选票。

Steven: I think Mr. White would be elected, you know he has spent millions in this campaign and he blasted the opposition in his campaign speech.

史蒂文:我觉得怀特先生会当选, 他在这次竞选活动中花了数百万,并在竞选演说中猛烈地抨击他的对手。

Jack: Maybe. Who knows?

杰克:或许吧,谁知道呢。

Steven and Susan are talking about the harm ofgambling.

史蒂文和苏珊正在讨论赌博的危害。

Susan: Have you heard that Tom and his wifedivorced?

苏珊:你听说汤姆和他妻子离婚的事了吗?

Steven: I didn't hear that. But I can deduce thereason.

史蒂文:没有听说,不过我可以推断出原因。

Susan: Really? Say it!

苏珊:是吗?说说看。

Steven: Tom is a kind guy, but addicted to gambling. He spends all his time gambling in thecasino. And his wife can't put up with his incessant gambling any longer, so she divorced him.Is that right?

史蒂文:汤姆是个好人,但却赌博成瘾,他把时间都消磨在赌场上。他的妻子再也无法忍受他不断赌博,于是就和他离婚了。对吗?

Susan: Yeah, quite right. Gambling broke up a happy family.

苏珊:完全正确。你看赌博竟然毁了一个幸福的家庭。

Steven: Yeah! Gambling is often a curse. By gambling we lose time and treasure, two thingsmost precious to a man.

史蒂文:是啊。赌博往往是个祸根,浪费时间和金钱,这两样是人生最珍贵的东西。

Susan: Besides that, many people took to gambling and got in over their heads, and graduallyruined themselves.

苏珊:此外,许多人染上了赌博的恶习,愈陷愈深,慢慢地走上了毁灭的道路。

Steven: In a word, gambling is a vice. We should be away from it.

史蒂文:总而言之,赌博足一种恶习,我们应该远离它。

Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbourTom.

史蒂文和茱莉正在谈论邻居汤姆。

Steven: I've heard that Tom is going to move.

史蒂文:我听说汤姆要搬走了。

Julia: What? Are you sure about that?

茱莉娅:什么?你确定?

Steven: Yeah, he is going to move next month.

史蒂文:嗯,他下个月就要搬走。

Julia: Where is he going?

茱莉娅:那他去哪里啊?

Steven: He is going to Canada and to live with his son.

史蒂文:他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一起生活。

Julia: What a pity!

茱莉娅:真遗憾!

Steven: Why did you say that? It's a good thing for him to live with his son.

史蒂文:你为什么这样说?能和儿子住在一起,对汤姆是一件好事啊!

Julia:I know that. But it's pity for us to lose such a good neighbour. You know I alwaysappreciate Tom's company.

茱莉娅:我知道。但是失去一位好邻居对我们来说是一件憾事。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。

Steven: Me too. But anyway we hope he lives happily in the future.

史蒂文:我也是。但不论如何,我们希望他日后生活得幸福。

209 评论(9)

相关问答