囡囡宝贝妞
不好意思的英文:feel embarrassed、be ill at ease、find it embarrassing (to do sth)、be ashamed to、backward、apologetically。
一、feel embarrassed
She feel embarrassed.
她因不好意思而脸红。
二、be ashamed to
1、I am ashamed to wear it.
我不好意思佩带它。
2、I would be ashamed to beg from my neighbours.
我不好意思向我邻居乞讨。
三、backward
Frank was so backward that he hesitated to ask her to dance.
法兰克非常腼腆,不好意思请她跳舞。
四、apologetically
He draws his chair back apologetically.
他不好意思地把椅子挪后一点儿。
五、be ill at ease
Most of the famale students in my class appear to be ill at ease when required to answerquestion.
我们班里大多数女生在呗要求回答问题时都似乎感到不自在。
照相机1984
感到不好意思 be shy ; be bashful ; Feel embarrassed 不好意思啦 Sorry friends ; I am sorry ; I'm sorry 不好意思打扰啦 Sorry to bother you ; I'm sorry won't disturb ; Sorry disturb friends 实在不好意思 not really embarrassed ; It is really too embarrassed ; Really sorry 真的不好意思 Really sorry ; I am sorry ; sorry 会不好意思的 I'm sorry ; I'm sorry will be the ; Be embarrassed 我会不好意思的 I will be embarrassed ; I'll be sorry 很不好意思啊 Ah very sorry ; Very sorry Ah 尴尬不好意思 embarrass
大雪压青松丶
excuse me
英 [iksˈkju:z mi:] 美 [ɪkˈskjuz mi]
int.对不起;恕,不好意思。
1、I hope you will excuse me.
尚希见谅。
2、Excuse me. Could you give me a light?
劳驾,借火使使。
3、I sincerely hope you'll excuse me.; I hope you would excuse me.
务希见谅。
扩展资料:
其他说法pardon me
原谅我,对不起
1、Pardon me for interrupting you.
对不起,打搅你了。
2、I hope you will pardon me for doing so.
我希望你原谅我这样做。
3、Pardon me, are you finished, madam?
对不起,您用完餐了吗,夫人?