• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    96

独爱陌可可
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文诗歌150字左右

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

winnietang1

已采纳

英文诗歌分享如下:【1】Rain雨Rainisfallingallaround,雨儿在到处降落,Itfallsonfieldandtree,它落在田野和树梢,Itrainsontheumbrellahere,它落在这边的雨伞上,Andontheshipsatsea.又落在航行海上的船只。byR.L.Stevenson,1850-1894【2】OSailor,ComeAshore啊!水手,上岸吧Osailor,comeashore啊!水手,上岸吧Whathaveyoubroughtforme?你给我带来什么?Redcoral,whitecoral,海里的珊瑚,Coralfromthesea.红的,白的。Ididnotdigitfromtheground它不是我从地下挖的,Norpluckitfromatree;也不是从树上摘的;Feebleinsectsmadeit它是暴风雨的海裹Inthestormysea.弱小昆虫做成的。byC.G.Rossetti

英文诗歌150字左右

159 评论(15)

太阳西边出

一、拜伦经典英文诗歌

《To M. S. G.》

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,

你的爱只在梦乡存在,

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福,

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫说我受罚还不够!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

To awake will be torture .

二、《如果我不曾见过太阳》

《Had I not seen the Sun》

------- by Emily Dickinson

Had I not seen the Sun,

我本可以忍受黑暗,

I could have borne the shade,

如果我不曾见过太阳,

But Light a newer Wilderness,

然而阳光已使我的荒凉,

My Wilderness has made .

成为更新的荒凉。

三、《When you are old 》

《当你老了》

--- William Butler Yeats

——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,

And nodding by the fire,take down this book,

倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,

And slowly read,and dream of the soft look ,

慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神。

Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep.

你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you ,

惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face.

爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

在炉罩边低眉弯腰,

Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled ,

忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,

And paced upon the mountains overhead ,

爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

四、《我喜欢你是寂静的》

《I Like For You To Be Still》

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

It is as though you are absent,

仿佛你消失了一样,

And you hear me from far away,

你从远处聆听我,

And my voice does not touch you.

我的声音却无法触及你。

It seems as though your eyes had flown away,

好像你的双眼已经飞离去,

And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。

As all things are filled with my soul,

如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,

You emerge from the things ,

你从所有的事物中浮现,

Filled with my soul .

满了我的灵魂。

You are like my soul ,

你像我的灵魂,

A butterfly of dream .

一只梦的蝴蝶。

And you are like the word: Melancholy .

你如同忧郁这个词。

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

And you seem far aways .

好像你已远去。

It sounds as though you are lamenting,

你听起来像在悲叹,

A butterfly cooing like a dove .

一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。

And you hear me from far away,

你从远处听见我,

And my voice does not reach you,

我的声音无法触及你,

Let me come to be still in your silence .

让我在你的沉默中安静无声。

And let me talk to you with your silence,

并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,

That is bright as a lamp,

你的沉默明亮如灯,

Simple, as a ring,

简单如指环,

You are like the night,

你就像黑夜,

With its stillness and constellations .

拥有寂寞与群星。

Your silence is that of a star,

你的沉默就是星星的沉默,

As remote and candid .

遥远而明亮。

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

It is as though you are absent,

仿佛你消失了一样,

Distant and full of sorrow,

遥远而且哀伤,

So you would've died .

仿佛你已经死了。

One word then,

彼时,一个字,

One smile is enough And I'm happy,

一个微笑,已经足够。而我会觉得幸福,

Happy that it's not true.

因那不是真的而觉得幸福。

五、《世界上最遥远的距离》—泰戈尔

《The furthest distance in the world 》—Tagore

The furthest distance in the world ,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not between life and death ,

不是生与死,

But when I stand in front of you ,

而是 我就站在你面前,

Yet you don't know that I love you .

你却不知道我爱你。

The furthest distance in the world ,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when I stand in front of you,

不是 我就站在你面前,

Yet you can't see my love,

你却不知道我爱你,

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both,

而是 明明知道彼此相爱,

Yet cannot be together.

却不能在一起。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not being apart while being in love,

不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起,

But when painly cannot resist the yearning,

而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,

不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,

yet pretending you have never been in my heart,

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里,

but using one's indifferent heart.

而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人。

To dig an uncrossable river,

掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠,

For the one who loves you.

为那个爱你的人。

123 评论(12)

筱晓鱼T3Y

学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。我在此献上优秀的英语诗歌,希望对大家有所帮助。

优秀的英文诗歌:生如夏花

Life, thin and light-off time and time again

生命,一次又一次轻薄过

Frivolous tireless

轻狂不知疲倦

I heard the echo, from the valleys and the heart 我听见回声,来自山谷和心间

Open to the lonely soul of sickle harvesting

以寂寞的镰刀收割空旷的灵魂

Repeat outrightly, but also repeat the well-being of eventually swaying in the desert oasis

不断地重复决绝,又重复幸福,终有绿洲摇曳在沙漠

I believe I am

我相信自己

Born as the bright summer flowers

生来如同璀璨的夏日之花

Do not withered undefeated fiery demon rule

不凋不败,妖冶如火

Heart rate and breathing to bear the load of the cumbersome Bored

承受心跳的负荷和呼吸的累赘 乐此不疲

I heard the music, from the moon and carcass

我听见音乐,来自月光和胴体

Auxiliary extreme aestheticism bait to capture misty

辅极端的诱饵捕获飘渺的唯美

Filling the intense life, but also filling the pure

一生充盈着激烈,又充盈着纯然

There are always memories throughout the earth

总有回忆贯穿于世间

I believe I am

我相信自己

Died as the quiet beauty of autumn leaves

死时如同静美的秋日落叶

Sheng is not chaos, smoke gesture

不盛不乱,姿态如烟

Even wilt also retained bone proudly Qing Feng muscle Occult

即便枯萎也保留丰肌清骨的傲然 玄之又玄

I hear love, I believe in love

我听见爱情,我相信爱情

Love is a pool of struggling blue-green algae

爱情是一潭挣扎的蓝藻

As desolate micro-burst of wind

如同一阵凄微的风

Bleeding through my veins

穿过我失血的静脉

Years stationed in the belief

驻守岁月的信念

I believe that all can hear

我相信一切能够听见

Even anticipate discrete, I met the other their own

甚至预见离散,遇见另一个自己

Some can not grasp the moment

而有些瞬间无法把握 Left to the East to go West, the dead must not return to nowhere

任凭东走西顾,逝去的必然不返

See, I wear Zan Flowers on my head, in full bloom along the way all the way

请看我头置簪花,一路走来一路盛开

Frequently missed some, but also deeply moved by wind, frost, snow or rain

频频遗漏一些,又深陷风霜雨雪的感动

Prajna Paramita, soon as soon as life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves

般若波罗蜜,一声一声,生如夏花,死如秋叶

Also care about what has

还在乎拥有什么

优秀的英文诗歌:深夜里听到乐声

I Heard Music At Midnight

深夜里听到乐声

By Lin Huiyin

诗/林徽因

这一定又是你的手指,

轻弹着,

在这深夜,稠密的悲思;

It must be your fingers again,

plucking slightly such a deep sorrow,

at such a deep night;

我不禁颊边泛上了红,

静听着,

这深夜里弦子的生动。

I can't help flushing on my cheeks,

and listening silently,

to the passion of your harp at night.

一声听从我心底穿过,

忒凄凉

我懂得,但我怎能应和?

A tune is passing through my heart,

so lonely

I can understand, but how can I deal?

生命早描定她的式样,

太薄弱

是人们的美丽的想象。

Life has depicted her life style for long,

too vulnerable

just a beautiful illusion of people.

除非在梦里有这么一天,

你和我

同来攀动那根希望的弦。

选自《新月诗选》(1931年9月)

Unless one day in a dream,

You and I

come together to pluck the chord of hope.

From 'Selection of New Moon Poems' (September 1931)

优秀的英语诗歌:如果

By Rudyard Kipling If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

如果周围的人失去理智,纷纷责难于你 而你能淡定处之 如果他们对你心存猜忌 你却能自信不改,并原谅他们的猜忌 如果你肯等待时机,不急不躁 或遭人诽谤,却不以牙还牙 或遭人憎恨,却不以怨抱怨 既不装腔作势,亦不花言巧语

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master; If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim; If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same; If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

如果你坚持梦想,又不被梦想左右心智 如果你审慎思考,又不会因此走火入魔 如果你能坦然面对胜利和惨败 对胜负荣辱的虚无缥缈了然于胸 如果你能忍受无赖们曲解你的真心之言 拿去误导愚昧的人们 或者能眼睁睁看着你用心血浇灌的所有一朝被毁 却能俯身收拾瓦砾,用老旧的工具修补残局 If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

如果你敢压上毕生赢取的所有筹码 在一个赌局上孤注一掷 却一把输光,能又再从零开始 而从此只字不提滑铁卢的惨败 如果,你能让疲惫不已的精气和肌体 依然听从于你的指挥 还能坚持,坚持到你身体内所有气力损耗殆尽 只剩下意志在喊:“坚持!”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch, If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

如果你能与平庸之辈为伍,却不随波逐流 或出将入相,而面无谄媚之色 如果致命死敌或至亲之人都无法伤害于你 如果众人都对你信赖有加,又不寄生于你 如果你能珍惜每寸逝去不再回的光阴 把每分每秒用到极致 那么,你的成就会如天地一样博大 更重要的是,我的孩子,你就是一个顶天立地的人了!

159 评论(14)

相关问答