• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    109

无敌花花Nancy
首页 > 英语培训 > 导游英语口语大全

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

八点了解

已采纳

导游英语情景口语对话

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:Hello, Walter?

A:您好,是沃特吗?

B:Yes. Hi, what's up?

B:是的。嗨,什么事?

A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.

A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。

B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.

B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。

A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.

A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。

B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.

B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。

A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.

A:那好吧。我马上就过来。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿……)

A:Walter! Where are you?

A:沃特,您在哪儿?

B:I'm in the bathroom.

B:我在洗手间里。

A:What took you so long?

A:您怎么这么长时间?

B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.

B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。

A:Gross. Diarrhea?

A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?

B:It's not so bad.

B:没有那么严重。

A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.

A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。

B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.

B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。

A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.

A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。

B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.

B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。

A:Are you sure you want to go?

A:您肯定要去吗?

B:To the restroom? I have no choice.

B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。

Conversation 2

会话2

A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Please send an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.

A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。

B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.

B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。

A:Of course It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.

A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果 救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。

B:All right, well come right away.

B:好吧。我们立刻就来。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿……)

B: Where's the patient?

B:病人在哪儿?

A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.

A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。

B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in please.

B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来 吗?请上来吧。

B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.

B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。

B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nurse. Then bring him into the operating room.

B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进 手术室。

(after a while...)

(过了一会儿???…)

A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?

A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?

B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few weeks to recover.

B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息 几个星期才能康复。

A:May I send food for him?

A:我可以给他送饭吗?

B:No, outside food is not peamitted.

B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的.。

A:Can I come round to see him tomorrow?

A:我明天能不能来看他呢?

B:Yes. But first you must observe the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nurse before you enter the ward.

B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另 外,进人病房之前得先让护士批准才行。

A:Yes. Thank you.

A:好的,谢谢您。

B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.

B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。

A: OK.

A:好。

B:Don't worry about him.

B:不用担心他。

A:When could I take care of him?

A:我什么时候能够护理他?

B:Our nurse can take good care of him.

B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。

导游英语口语大全

271 评论(15)

吃货高老师

随着我国旅游事业的大规模发展,旅游英语在促进中西方旅游发展、文化交流方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了有关于旅游常用英语口语,欢迎阅读!

Booking Tickets 预订机票

1. Is this ticket refundable? 这张机票可以退吗?

2. One way trip or round trip? 单程还是往返?

3. When do I have to check in? 我何时办理乘机手续?

4. I’d like in the non-smoking section. 我想要无烟区的座位。

5. Do you want to fly first or economy class? 您要订头等舱还是经济舱?

6. This plane is booked up to its full capacity. 机票已经全部预定一空。

7. Do I have to confirm my plane reservation? 我必须确认我预定的机票吗?

8. I’d like to make sure my plane reservation is in order. 我想确定我预订的机票已经办妥了。

9. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure. 请在起飞前一小时到达机场。

10. Would you please tell me the flight number and departure time? 请告诉我班机号码和起飞时间,好吗?

Itinerary 行程安排

1. I'd like to suggest an itinerary for you. 我想向您推荐一个旅游行程。

2. This itinerary leaves us plenty of leeway. 这个旅行计划给我们留有很多自由活动的余地。

3. I would like to show you our tentative itinerary. 我想向您介绍一下我们初步拟定的日程安排。

4. We've arranged our schedule without any troubles. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

5. I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想能否为我们安排一些购物时间。

6. Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary. 谢谢您抽出时间来,我知道您的行程很紧。

7. The itinerary of their visit was so full; it simply ran them off their feet. 参观日程排得满满的,简直把他们累坏了。

8. Leave your itinerary so that we can reach you in case of emergency. 请把您的旅行计划留下来,以便我们在遇到急事时和您取得联系。

9. The member of the group is given a detailed tour itinerary by the courier. 旅游团成员会从导游那里拿到详细的日程表。

10. Please take a look at the itinerary we arranged, and let me know if there is any problem. 请看一下我们给您安排的日程。若有不妥的地方,请告诉我们。

重点讲解:

leeway: 余地,多用于口语。This point is no leeway for dispute. 这一点是没有争论余地的。

tentative: 实验性的;试探的;尝试的;暂定的。

ran off: 逃跑。ran off one's feet 表示“跑断腿”。

courier: (团体旅游的)导游;向导。

Types of Tour旅游分类

1. Let's go on this coach tour! 让我们乘坐这趟长途客车旅游一次吧!

2. Do you prefer to travel alone or in a group? 你喜欢单独旅游还是跟团去旅游呢?

3. Many Americans tour by car every summer. 每年夏天都有许多美国人开着车到各地旅游。

4. We hired a driver to take us on a tour of the city. 我们雇用了一名司机带领我们游览这座城市。

5. The tour group is confined to the planned activities. 旅游团只能进行计划内的活动。

6. The plans of tour group is inflexible and quite boring. 旅行团的安排既死板又乏味。

7. That travel agency guarantees satisfaction to tourists. 那家旅行社保证让游客们满意。

8. This tour company has discount price on package holidays. 这家旅游公司对包价旅行团有一定的折扣。

9. You may receive a premium discount package of Hong Kong tour. 你可以享受到香港游超值优惠套餐。

10. The member of the group is given a detailed tour itinerary by the courier. 旅游团成员从导游那里拿到详细的日程表。

重点讲解:

is confined to: 局限于;限制……范围内;使不外出。这是一个比较正式的表述,以强调规则的严格性。

inflexible: 顽固的;不可弯曲的;不能转变的。

package holidays: 一揽子旅游(路线、地点、时间和费用等均由旅行社做统一规定和安排的旅游)

premium: 保险费;额外费用;奖金

155 评论(9)

相关问答