小苏果果
打电话要用的英语对话常用语:I’msorrytocallyousolate.对不起这么晚打电话来。I’msorrytobotheryouatthishour.很抱歉在这时打扰你。IhopeI‘mnotdisturbingyou我希望我没打扰您IhopeIdidn’twakeyouup但愿没吵醒您It‘nothing.Whodoyouwishtotalkto?没关系,你想找谁?Hello?Who’sthat?喂?你是谁?Hello?Who‘sspeaking?喂?请问你是谁?Canyouhearme?你听到得到吗?ThisisJackByrnes.我是杰克.伯恩斯。It‘sMe是我呀Hello,IsBingbingathome?喂,兵兵在家吗?MayIspeaktoMr.Gates?我可以和盖茨先生通话吗?Thisisacollectcallfrom...这是从...打来的被叫付费电话。Yes,speaking是的,请讲Speaking说吧(我就是)MayIhavetheextention123?可以帮我转123分机吗?Pleasestayontheline.请不要挂断电话。He’snothererightnow.他现在不在这里。CouldyoutellmewhereIcanreachher?能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?Doyouknowwhenhewillbeback你知道他什么时候会回来吗?Sorry.Idon‘tknow抱歉,我不知道Anymessageforhim?留口信给他吗?I’llbesurehegetsyourmessage我一定会替你转达的I‘lltellhimyoucalled我会告诉他你打过电话ShallItellhimthatyoucalled?需要我告诉他你来过电话吗?Pleasehaveherreturnmycall.请她回电话给我。
丫丫King
着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。我精心收集了打电话英语对话常用语,供大家欣赏学习!
1.打电话的人找的是你自己
A: Is Daisy there?
Daisy 在吗?
B: This is she.
我就是。(注: 男的用"This is he." 下同,不再解释)
举一反三:
You’re speaking/talking to her.
你正在跟她说话。
This is Daisy.
我就是Daisy。
That’s me.
我就是。
2.打电话的人要找的人不在
A: May I speak to Mr. Gates?
请问Gates 先生在吗?
B: He’s not here right now.
他现在不在这里。
举一反三:
He’s out.
他出去了。
He’s in a meeting right now.
他现在正在开会。
You’ve just missed him.
你刚好错过他了。
He’s just stepped out.
他刚好出去了。
3.打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
A: Can I talk to Mark?
我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?
B: He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
举一反三:
He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?
他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
4.打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
A: Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
B: I’m sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
I have no idea.
我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes.
他应该二十分钟内会回来。
5.打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
A: Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
B: Sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
与客户还价
1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let’s have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
芒果小丸子哟
在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。我整理了英语电话用语对话,欢迎阅读!
Operator:
Room Service. What can I do for you?
客房服务部。我能为您效劳吗?
John:
I have some shirts that need to be laundered and I'd like my suit pressed.
我有些衬衫需要洗,还有西装要熨。
Operator:
Your room number, please?
请问您住几号房?
John:
I'm John Smith in room 123.
我是一二三号房的约翰.史密斯。
Operator:
All right, Mr. Smith. There is a laundry form and a bag in your room. Please fill out the form, and then place it and the bag with your clothes, in the closet. The maid will come and pick it all up.
好的,史密斯先生。 您的房间裏有一张洗衣单和洗衣袋。 请填好单子,并连同洗衣袋及您的衣服放在衣橱里。女服务生会去收件。
John:
Hold on! I can't see the laundry form. Where is it?
等一下!我找不到洗衣单。在哪里?
Operator:
It's in the drawer of the table beside your bed.
在您床头柜的抽屉裏。
John:
Ah, yes. I've got it. How long will it take to get my things back?
啊,有了。我找到了。我多久能拿回我的衣服呢?
Operator:
The laundry will be returned to your room tomorrow before noon.
明天中午之前会帮您送回来。
John:
All right. I've got it all ready here.
好的。我都弄好了。
Operator:
We'll pick it up right away, sir!
我们马上就来拿,先生!
Edward:
I will, mother. In three days I will have to go on a business trip. Help me book a train ticket to Shanghai.
知道了,妈。我三天后要出个差。帮我订张去上海的火车票吧。
Mom:
OK, take care of yourself.
行,注意身体啊。
Edward:
Yes, I have just taken on a new project.
对,刚接了个新项目。
Mom:
Overtime again?
又加班吗?
Edward:
Hi, mom. I might get home late tonight.
嗨,妈。我今晚可能晚回些。
Mom:
OK, I will.
行。安心工作吧。
Wang Fei:
May I speak to Li Na,please?
请李娜听电话好吗?
Mr. Li:
I’m sorry. She is out with her mother.
对不起,她和她妈妈出去了。
Wang Fei:
Can I leave a message?
我能不能留个口信?
Mr. Li:
Certainly.
当然可以了。
Wang Fei:
Please tell her to call Wang Fei at 4 o’clock. My number is 402-3596.
请她.. 4点钟给王菲打电话,我的电话号码是.. 402-3596。
Mr. Li:
OK. Call Wang Fei at 402-3596at4.
好啦,4点钟给.. 402-3596王菲去电话。
Wang Fei:
That’s right. Thank you.
对,谢谢。
优质英语培训问答知识库