• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    308

盖碗茶136
首页 > 英语培训 > 就餐英语情景对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

liushuangr

已采纳

在西餐中,菜肴通常可以几大类,如点餐前的开胃食品( appetizers / starters ), 主菜(main dishes ) , 甜点 (desserts ) 及饮料(beverage); 那么用英文来点餐吃饭你掌握的怎么样呢?下面是吃饭英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:【吃饭英语口语情景对话】Mom, what's for lunch?妈妈,午饭做什么吃?Rice and fired chicken.米饭和炸鸡。Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?Sure. Have you got anywhere in mind?当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?Waiter, can you come here for a moment?服务员,能过来一下吗?Yes, is there something wrong?好的,有什么问题吗?I'm hungry, let's get something to eat我饿了,去吃点东西吧。Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?我也饿了,这附近有什么可以吃的吗?Can I take your order now, Madam?想好点什么了吗,女士?Yes, what would you recommond?是,你们有什么推荐的吗?Would you like to order now,madam?女士,想好要吃什么了吗?Yes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。Would you like to have some more?你要再吃一些吗?No, thanks. I've had enough.不,谢谢。我够了。Well it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?Well you have to try Peking duck.你应该试试北京烤鸭。What do you usually have for breakfast?你早餐通常都吃什么?I usually have milk and bread for breakfast.我早餐通常都吃牛奶和面包。Mom,I hate eating vegetables!妈妈,我讨厌吃蔬菜!I understand.But you have to eat that.我明白,但是你必须要吃。It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?I've always got room for something sweet!只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.What would you like for dessert?你想要点什么甜点?What do you have?你这儿有什么?【去吃饭的英语对话】A: What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。A: Would you like some eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。A: Anything else, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。【餐厅吃饭英语对话】Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?Dashan: I can't decide.大山:我定不下来。Server: Are you ready to order?服务员:可以点菜了吗?Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。Yunbo: I'd like the same.云波:我也要一份。Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.云波:我要米饭。Rumei: Me, too.如梅:我也要米饭。Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。Yunbo: What's pasta salad?云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.如梅:闻起来好香啊。Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。Rumei: Thanks.如梅:谢谢。Dashan: You're welcome.大山:不客气。Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.如梅:啊,味道好香啊。【吃饭点餐的英语对话】Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?Charles: One.查理斯:一位。Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?Charles: Yes please.查理斯:是的。Waitress: What would you like to drink?女服务员:你想喝点什么?Charles: What do you have?查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.查理斯:那来瓶水吧。Waitress: What would you like to eat?女服务员:您想吃点什么?Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。

就餐英语情景对话

310 评论(8)

风吹萧萧

英语是世界上普遍使用的语言,许多国家都在强化和改革基础教育阶段的英语教学,英语教学得到了极大的重视,尤其是初中英语口语教学也越来越受到关注。我整理了关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。您约定座位了吗?

Tom: No, Idon''t.

没有

Waiter: How many people are you together?

你们一共多少人?

Tom: Me on my own

就我一个人。

Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu

请跟我来,这是菜单。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?

请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

等我吃过主菜再点吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

好的,汤马上就会上来。

AHello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order?

先生您好,欢迎来到Pistolera餐厅就餐,能告诉我需要点哪些食物吗?

BYes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole.

好的。我想要一份有奶酪微辣的墨西哥鸡肉蔬菜卷,并且一边有鳄梨味的色拉酱。

AI' m sorry sir, but we ran out of chicken. May I suggest our delicious beef burritos or cheese quesadillas? Both include a side of guacamole and jalapenos.

先生,真抱歉,鸡肉已经买完了。我能给您推荐其他美味吗,比如牛肉玉米煎饼或者有奶酪的油炸玉米煎饼。它们都有鳄梨泥和辣酱。

BSure I' ll have the burrito. Do you have nachos?

好吧,来一份玉米煎饼。你们有烤干酪辣味玉米片吗?

AOf course sir. Our nachos come with melted cheese and chili.

当然有,先生。我们的玉米片是融合了奶酪和辣椒。

BSounds good.

听起来不错。

AWould you like anything to drink?

您需要些喝的吗?

BSure, I' ll have a Corona.

嗯,就来杯淡啤酒吧。

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

135 评论(8)

相关问答