阿尔卑斯1013
1. 表示感谢:Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.真的是帮了我大忙啦. 非常感谢!I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助.It’s very kind of you to help me.你能帮助我真是太好了.I'm really grateful for your help! 我非常感谢你的帮助。I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办.写在邮件的开头 感谢读信的人是作邮件开场白的好办法。感谢读信的人能使他们感到高兴,特别是在之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。 Thank you for contacting us. 如果有人写信来询问你们公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司有兴趣表示感谢。 Thank you for your prompt reply. 当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.” Thank you for providing the requested information. 如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 Thank you for all your assistance. 如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate „ your help in resolving the problem.” Thank you raising your concerns. 就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 写在邮件的结尾 在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去所付出的表示感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在之后的帮忙中更主动更乐意。 Thank you for your kind cooperation. 如果你需要读信的人帮助你做某事,那就得事先表示感谢。 Thank you for your attention to this matter. 与上述的类似,本句表示了你对对方将来可能提供的帮助表示感谢。 Thank you for your understanding. 如果你信中包含任何会对读信的人产生负面影响的内容,那就使用这句句子吧。 Thank you for your consideration. 如果您是在寻求机会或是一个好处时,例如说你在求职,就用这句话作结尾。 Thank you again for everything you’ve done. 2. 表示询问:What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?What do you think about ...? 你对于.......怎么看?
爱漱口的袜子
商务英语邮件常用句子
引导语:众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰呢?今天我就为大家整理出了商务英语邮件常用句子,以供大家参考学习。
1. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
2. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
3. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
4. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。
5. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
6. Please note that...
请注意...
7. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
8. I am convinced that...
我确信...
9. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
10. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效...
11. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
12. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
13. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
14. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
15. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
16. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
17. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
18. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
19. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
20. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以...我们会很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以...我会很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的.澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
优质英语培训问答知识库