• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    198

南宫亦忆
首页 > 英语培训 > 外卖对话100个英语

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

小猴子@219

已采纳

could you go out and pick your order up please?叫声欧文哥听听

外卖对话100个英语

91 评论(14)

实创佳人

Waiter, we have been waiting for 20 minutes. Wouldyou mind hurrying?

服务员,我们已经等了20分钟了,能快点吗?

I am sorry, sir, the fish you ordered will take a longertime because we make it with fresh fish.

非常抱歉,先生,您的菜要花长点时间去准备,因为我们是用鲜鱼做的。

That's fine. Would you please bring me some wine?

很好,能给我些酒吗?

Sure, is dry white wine OK?

当然,干白葡萄酒可以吗?

Yes. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

Do you like the food here?

您喜欢这里的菜肴吗?

Yes. The baked fish was out of this world.

是的,烤鱼实在是太好吃了。

I am glad you like it.

很高兴您喜欢。

Can we have the bill now?

我们现在可以结账吗?

Sure. It's $100.

当然,总共100美元。

Hey!That food was terrific.I can't eat another bite.Are you sure you don't want another dish?

嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

No.I'm full.My stomach isn't growling at me any more.

不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

I know what you mean.I'm so full that I can burst.

Shall we go then?

我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

I'm all set.Thank you for the dinner.Jack.

我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

You are welcome.

不客气。

A:Can you manage chopsticks?

你能用筷子吗?

B:Why not? See.

为什么不能?看!

A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?

好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?

B:Oh,at! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.

太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。

A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.

味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。

B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.

一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。

A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.

喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。

B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.

我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。

A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.

我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。

A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.

这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。

B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?

每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?

A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!

老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!

B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...

你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...

A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.

等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。

B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?

那听起来很不错!有汤吗?

A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!

汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!

B:I see what you mean!

我懂你的意思!

A: Two number 3s, please.

A:我要两份3号餐。

B: All right. What would you like to drink?

B:好的,饮料要喝什么?

A: Diet Coke.

A:健怡可乐。

B: Regular or large?

B:普通杯还是大杯?

A: Regular, please.

A:普通杯。

B: OK. Anything else?

B:好的,还要点些什么吗?

A: No, thanks.

A:没有了。

B: For here or to go?

B:在这里吃还是带走?

A: For here.

A:在这里吃。

John: Eating is a real passion for me.

约翰:我对品尝美食真的很有热情。

Sharon: Me too.

莎伦:我也是。

John: I love all types of food. Which is your favorite dish?

约翰:我喜欢所有类型的食物。你最喜欢什么菜?

Sharon: Ahm…my favorite type of food is probably Sichuan food which is one of the spiciest Chinese cuisines.

莎伦:嗯……我最喜欢四川菜,这是中国菜中最辣的菜系之一。

John: I am a big fan of spicy food, too.

约翰:我也非常喜欢辣味食物。

Sharon: I have visited Chengdu and the food there was quite amazing.

莎伦:我去过成都,那里的美食真的非常棒。

John: Spicy food is good in the winter.

约翰:冬天吃辣味的食物很好。

Sharon: Because it can warm you up when the weather is cold!

莎伦:因为冬天吃辛辣的食物能使你暖和起来!

John: Yes, I think so. Eating Sichuan food in the room makes me feel so good when the weather is very cold.

约翰:是的,我也这么认为。当天气很冷的时候,坐在屋子里吃四川菜感觉真的很好。

Sharon: Oh, my mouth is watering.

莎伦:噢,我都在流口水了。

John: Maybe we can go to a Sichuan restaurant for supper.

约翰:也许我们可以去一家四川餐馆吃晚饭。

Sharon: Good idea!

莎伦:好主意!

310 评论(11)

晓晓彤儿

饭店服务员常用英语口语 :1、Hello! Nice to meet you/Hello! Glad to see you. 你好,很高兴见到你 2、How do you do? 你好 3、Nice talking with you. 很高兴和你说话 4、See you. 再见 5、Take care/Keep well. 保重 6、 May / Can I take your order 您要吃点什么? 7、 What will it be 您要点什么? 想要了解更多关于饭店服务员常用英语口语的相关信息,推荐咨询美联英语。美联英语创立于2006年,直营培训中心近100家,覆盖15个省份24个城市,累积毕业学员20余万。有国际化内容(国际化师资+国际化教材+运用互联网的专业课堂)和专业教师=国际认证+定期专业评估+专业培训体系+“第二语言教学之父”倾囊指导。【免费领取英语试听课】。

359 评论(15)

大眼博奇

你去谷歌翻译,把你想说的输进去,它就会给你翻译成英语,一劳永逸啊。

335 评论(12)

雨樱花ran

关于餐饮方面的英语对话,在我们的日常生活中是时常发生的,虽然语言有所偏差就是了。下面是我给大家整理的餐饮英语对话,供大家参阅!

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

Wilson: Yes. The reservation is under Lin.

Waitress: Very good, Mr. Lin. Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating?

Wilson: Non-smoking, please.

Waitress: If you follow me, I will show you to your table.

Wilson: Thank you.

Waitress: You're welcome. Your server will be with you right away to take your drink order.

讲解:

1. 这段对话发生在顾客刚刚进餐馆时。Reservation见是“预定、预约”的意思,在好一点的餐馆里吃饭一般都需要提前预约,而当你进入一家餐馆时,侍者首先就会问你是否有预约,Do you have a reservation?

2. 以谁的名字预定座位或是酒店房间一般用介词under,比如,I have made a reservation for a double room in the Hilton Hotel under Mr. Peterson. 我用彼得森的名字在希尔顿饭店订了一个双人间。

3. 国外的餐馆里不一定允许吸烟,即使允许,一般也分为吸烟区和非吸烟区,即smoking area和non-smoking area,所以对话中的non-smoking seating就是非吸烟区的座位。

4. 当别人对你表示感谢时,你可以说"You're welcome."意思是“不用谢;没什么”。

5. take one's order在这里的意思是替顾客写单,记录客人需要的食物或酒水。

“AA制”怎么说?

A: Thanks for inviting me out today. I was feeling kind of sad. There's nothing better thangrabbing a bite to eat with a good friend to make you feel better.

A: 谢谢你邀请我出来。我正好有些情绪低落,没啥比和好朋友出去吃点东西更能让人振作起来的了。

B: No problem. It's for your birthday, so it's on me.

B: 没事。今天是你生日,所以我请客。

A: Oh, I thought no one remembered, but you don't have to treat me. We can go Dutch.

A: 噢,我还以为没人记得我生日呢。不过不用你请了啦,我们AA制吧。

① to grab a bite to eat

这个短语的意思是“匆忙地、简单吃点什么”,和正式吃顿饭有很大不同。来看段对话帮助理解:

A: I am hungry!

B: So am I, but I only have an hour before my next class.

A: Well, let's grab a bite to eat at that Chinese takeout (外卖).

② go Dutch

严格说来“AA制”有2种:自己付自己吃饭用掉的钱;所有的钱大家平摊。前者的话在英语里就可以说:go Dutch / Dutch treat,例如:My boyfriend and I always go Dutch.(我和男友吃饭经常是AA制);The office outing is always a Dutch treat.(办公室的同事一起出去吃饭往往会采用AA制)不过有时大家也不会把到底是平摊还是各付各的分那么清楚,所以在比较随意的情况下,go Dutch / Dutch treat 也能指平摊。

Split the bill,按照字面意思就知道它是指“平摊费用”,例如:Shall we split the bill? 也可以简单说:We'll split. / Let's split. “平摊”还有个说法叫:go halves/halfers,例如:Let's go halves/halfers on lunch today. 不过这种说法对于有些老外来说比较陌生,用split相对比较保险啦。

基本句式 BASIC SENTENCES

Bill, please. = Check, please! 请结帐。

It's on me = Let me get it. 我来付。

I want to take this food with me. Could you wrap this? 我想带走这些饭菜,请打包。

重点词句:

今天我们学习了三个在餐馆里用完餐经常会用到的句子。结账、买单和打包。

关于买单,我们也可以用到"This is my round."(轮到我来付钱了);打包时,我们也可以说"Could we have a doggie bag?"(能给个打包盒吗?)

213 评论(8)

相关问答