• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    235

尛嘴亂吃
首页 > 英语培训 > 交易展会对话英语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

宇过天晴……

已采纳

展会谈判必会的英语句型

我们在谈判之中,会有一些官方的表达句子,这样别人既挑不出你的毛病,又能顺利进行谈判,下面由我为大家整理的展会谈判必会的英语句型,希望可以帮到大家!

1.I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

2.We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

3.Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

4.We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

5.Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would youplease havea look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的.活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

6.If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

7.I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

8.We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

9.I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

10.Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

11.I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

12.You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

13.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

14.Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

15.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

交易展会对话英语

346 评论(9)

与口水长流

What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?You can rest assured. 你可以放心。We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

283 评论(11)

相关问答