• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    316

小黑鬼佐二
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语旅游对话100句

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Melinda麒儿

已采纳

在情绪低落的时候,最好让自己的节奏快一些,用工作、旅游、写作或者谈话把空闲时间填满,最简单的办法就是把自己的想法写下来,这样可以理清思路,出离愤怒。我整理了关于旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.

艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。

K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.

凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。

E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,

艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,

but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.

但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。

K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.

凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。

E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.

艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。

K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.

凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。

E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!

艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!

K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?

凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?

E:That's their House of Lords.

艾凡:那是他们的上议院。

K:And that one?

凯西:那么那栋呢?

E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?

艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?

K:I'll say. Can we go see it?

凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?

E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.

艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。

K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?

凯西:先生,打扰一下,这是到第凡尼乐园的路吗?

L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.

路人:没错,小姐。只要沿这条街继续走四个街区左右就到了,你一定找得到的。

K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.

凯西:谢谢。先生,你能住在这么迷人的城市里真是幸运。

L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.

路人:谢谢!我们丹麦人都很喜爱第凡尼乐园和丹麦的生活方式。

K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.

凯西:我注意到这里每个人好象都很快乐,而且衣着也很体面。

L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.

路人:我们丹麦人工作勤奋,但也知道何时该玩乐。

That's why there are so many parks in this city.

这就是本市有这么多公园的原因。

K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.

凯西:我和我男朋友在这里时一定得参观第凡尼。

L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.

路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你们仍可以发现许多其它的公园和有趣的地方可以参观。

K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?

凯西:也许我们都会去参观一下。可以请问你在吃什么吗?

L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.

路人:这是丹麦香肠。这是我们丹麦著名的卡尔斯堡啤酒。

K:By the way, your English is excellent.

凯西:哦,对了,你的英语说得很棒。

L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.

路人:大多数的丹麦人都懂两、三种语言。英语在这里很普遍。

Have a nice stay, young lady!

希望你在这里玩得很愉快,小姐!

K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.

凯西:非常谢谢你,先生。我已经很愉快了。

K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.

凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。

E:I guess I'm not very hungry.

艾凡:我想我不大饿。

K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?

凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?

E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.

艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。

K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?

凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?

E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.

艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。

K:Do you want to see a doctor?

凯西:你想去看医生吗?

E:Maybe I just need some more rest.

艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。

We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.

到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。

K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.

凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,

I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.

我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。

E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.

艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。

If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.

如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。

K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.

凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。

E:Gee, thanks.

艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。

K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!

凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!

英语旅游对话100句

126 评论(14)

五月的史努比

下面是我整理的旅行英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。

旅行英语对话:Are you free this morning?

你今天上午有空吗?

A: Are you free this morning?

你今天上午有空吗?

B: I'm afraid so. What's up?

我想是这样。有事吗?

A: I wonder if you could go climbing with me.

我想知道你能和我一起去爬山吗?

B: Well, OKI let's good for our health.

哦,好的。爬山有助于身体健康。

第二句:Do you happen to be free this evening?

请问你今天晚上有空吗?

A: Excuse me. Do you happen to be free this evening?

打扰一下,请问你今天晚上有空吗?

B: Yes.

是的。

A: Would you like to go to see a movie with me?

你愿意和我去看电影吗?

B: I'd like to. Wonderfull!

愿意!太棒了!

旅行英语对话:How good are you at tennis?

你打 网球 的水平怎么样?

A: How good are you at tennis?

你打网球的水平怎么样?

B: Oh, I'm not quite good at it. I'm good at table tennis.

哦,我不太撞长网球,我撞长打 乒乓球 。

第二句:I don't care for ball games.

我不喜欢球类比赛。

A: Do you like ball games?

你喜欢球类比赛吗?

B: No, I don't care for ball games.

不,我不喜欢球类比赛。

A: What's your favorite sport?

最喜欢的运动是什么?

B: I like swimming best.

我最喜欢 游泳 。

旅行英语对话:Let's fix a sightseeing schedule for next week.

我们订一下下星期的观光计划吧!

A: Well, how did you enjoy your seaside trip this week?

嗯,这周你们的海滨之行玩得不错吧?

B: It was fun, I tell you. By the way, let’s fix a sightseeing schedule for next week.

跟你说,真带劲。顺便我们订一下下星期的观光计划吧!

第二句:Would you like to join a conducted tour of the city?

你愿意参加由向导带领的市内观光吗?

A: Would you like to join a conducted tour of the city?

你愿意参加由向导带领的市内观光吗?

B: No. I'd rather visit by myself.

不,我宁愿自己参观。

其他表达法:

What is there to see in the town?

城里有什么可看的?

We can make it a day's trip there.

我们可以在那儿待上一天。

旅行英语对话:Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Li Hua.

请允许我 自我介绍 一下,我叫李华。

A: Good morning, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Li Hua.

大家早上好。请允许我自我介绍一下,我叫李华。

B: Hi, Li Hua. It's a pleasure to meet you.

你好,李华。很高兴认识你!

第二句:Will you please introduce me to that lady?

请你把我介绍给那位女士,好吗?

A: Excuse me, Miss Wang. Will you please introduce me to that lady? I want to know her.

打扰一下,王小姐。请你把我介绍给那位女士,好吗?我想认识她。

B: No problem. She is my sister.

没问题,她是我妹妹。

其他表达法:

May I ask your name?

请问你叫什么名字?

I think this is the first time we've met,isn't it?

我想这是我们第一次见面吧?

旅行英语对话:Have you ever visited Korea?

您游览过韩国吗?

A: Have you ever visited Korea?

您游览过韩国吗?

B: Several times. It’s a beautiful country.

游览过好几次了,它是一个美丽的国家。

A: What part of the visits excited you most?

参观过程中最令您感兴趣的是什么?

B: The biggest island of Korea~Jizhou Island.

韩国最大的岛屿—济洲岛。

第二句:I've just come back from India.

我刚从印度回来

A: Hi, where have you been? I haven’t seen you for weeks.

甲:嗨,您去哪儿啦?几个星期没见到您了。

B: I've just come back from India.

我刚刚从印度回来。

A: Oh, did you go by yourself?

哦,您是一个人去的吗?

B: No, I went with a group.

不,我是跟一个旅游团去的。

其他表达法:

Let’s enjoy the wonderful view of Taihu Lake.

我们来欣赏太湖的绮丽风光吧!

We can see a fine view of the West Lake from the hill top.

从山顶我们可以把西湖的美丽景色尽收眼底。

it’s not bad to tour the island during this season.

这个季节环岛一游真不销。

旅行英语对话:

Can you give us some information about Washington Monument, Mr.White?

您能为我们介绍一下华盛顿纪念塔吗,怀特先生?

A: Can you give us some information about Washington Monument, Mr. White?

您能为我们介绍一下华盛顿纪念塔吗,怀特先生?

B: With pleasure. The Washington Monument was started in 1848.

当然乐意。华盛顿纪念塔于1848年开始建造。

第二句:How high is it?

它有多高啊?

A: How high is it?

它有多高啊?

B: The height of the monument is 555 feet.

这座塔的高度为555英尺。

237 评论(14)

初夏红豆冰

在旅游业不断发展的过程中,旅游英语的对外交往逐渐受到了人们的重视。我整理了旅游的英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

服务员: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

早上好,先生。有什么可以为您做的?

客人: May I settle my bill now?

我可以现在付账吗?

服务员: Sure, your name and room number, please?

当然。请问您的姓名和房间号?

客人: Edward Miller in Room 716.

Edward Miller,住在716房间。

服务员: Here is your bill, a single room for two nights. That makes a total of 700 RMB.

服务员:这是您的账单,单间,两个晚上,总计700员人民币。

客人: OK. Thank you.

好的,谢谢!

客人: Good morning. I’m checking out now. May I have my bill?

早上好!我现在要退房。请问现在可以结账吗?

服务员: Sure. How would you like to pay?

当然,请问您怎么付款?

客人: May I use credit card?

我可以用信用卡吗?

服务员: That’ll be fine. We accept Master Card and Visa.

没有问题,我们接受万事达和维萨卡。

客人: I see.

好的。

客人: Hello, I’d like to check out now.

你好,我现在退房。

服务员: Yes, madam. Which room are you in?

好的,夫人。您住在哪个房间?

客人: Room 301.

301房间。

服务员: Did you use any food and drink in the room?

您用过房间的食品或饮料吗?

客人: Yes. Three cans of Coca-Cola.

是的,我喝了三罐可乐。

服务员: I see. Here is your bill. Sign your name, please.

好的,这是您的账单,请您签个字。

客人: Thanks.

好,谢谢。

服务员: Here is your bill, miss. Totally 850 RMB. Please sign your name here.

小姐,这是您的账单,总计850员人民币,请您在这儿签个字。

客人: No problem. I’m leaving in the afternoon. May I store my luggage here?

好的。我今天下午才离开,请问我可以把行李寄存在这儿吗?

服务员: Sure, we’ll keep it for you.

没问题,我们会为您保存好。

客人: Thank you very much. I’ll be back by 4p.m.

非常感谢。我会在下午4点回来。

服务员: Have a nice day then.

祝您愉快!

服务员: Good morning, sir. May I help?

早上好,先生。有什么可以为您做的?

客人: May I settle my bill now?

我可以现在付账吗?

服务员: Sure, your name and room number, please?

当然。请问您的姓名和房间号?

客人: Edward Miller in Room 716.

Edward Miller,住在716房间。

服务员: Here is your bill, a single room for two nights. That makes a total of 700 RMB.

这是您的账单,单间,两个晚上,总计700员人民币。

客人: OK. Thank you.

好的,谢谢!

211 评论(15)

dapangduola

STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter.STUART: What would you like to do today?SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House.STUART: I thought we could go to some of the museums.Don't you want to see the museums?SHARON: Of course. But today I feel like seeing the White House.We should see it first, because it's the most famous historical building here.STUART: I don't agree. I think the Capitol building is the most famous.But okay. If you want to see the White House, we'll go see it.I'm just afraid it will be boring.SHARON: Boring? How can it be boring? It sounds very interesting to me.STUART: But it's the White House. The president and his family live there.They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.SHARON: No, that's not true.The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.STUART: Hmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.SHARON: I'm sure the security is very tight.Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.STUART: So I can't take my gun then.SHARON: Don't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.STUART: Yes, it's true I don't.SHARON: You shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!STUART: What? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?SHARON: No. But if you say something like that in the White House,they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.STUART: I'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.But how long does the White House tour last?SHARON: I'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour. STUART: Alright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.SHARON: First I want to look in the travel guide.Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.STUART: That's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?SHARON: No, I'm fine.史都尔:还好这趟行程我有带夹克来。雪伦:是啊,我不知道华盛顿特区的冬天这么冷。史都尔:今天想做什么?雪伦:我真的觉得应该去参观白宫。史都尔:我觉得可以去参观博物馆。你不想去吗?雪伦:当然想啊,但是今天我想去白宫。我们应该先去那里,因为它是这里最有名的历史建筑。史都尔:我不这么认为,美国国会大厦才是最有名的。不过没关系,如果你想去白宫,那就去吧。我只是怕会很无聊。雪伦:无聊?怎么会呢?我觉得很有趣啊。史都尔:白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。雪伦:不是这样。白宫很大,有很多历史文物。导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。史都尔:如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。雪伦:我相信保安工作一定很严谨,可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。史都尔:那么我就不能带枪啰!雪伦:别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。史都尔:我的确没有。雪伦:你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的。史都尔:什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?雪伦:不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,他们就会当真。有时候你玩笑开得太过火了。史都尔:我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕。不过参观白宫要多久?雪伦:我不确定,我想大概一小时。史都尔:好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去。雪伦:我先看看旅游指南。很可能早上不开放参观。史都尔:那倒是。你还要咖啡吗?雪伦:不了,这样就够了。

326 评论(12)

相关问答