美洋洋童装店
外贸必备:商务英语邮件常用表达大集合
英语商务邮件对外贸人员来说是绝对会接触到的,下面我整理了一些商务英语邮件常用表达语,希望能帮到大家!
希望尽快得到您的回复。
I’m looking forward to your early reply.
Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
谢谢。
Thanks a lot.
Thank you very much.
Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)
希望您一切都好/万事如意。
I hope everything goes well with you.
I wish you all the best.
附件是……,请参阅。
Please kindly find the attached ……
Attached please kindly find the ……
Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.
Attached you will find……
我已经收到您的邮件。
I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).
Your email has been received.
非常感谢您的回信。
Thanks very much for your early reply.
Thank you for your email.
我明白您的意思。
I know what you mean.
I understand what you mean.
Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)
我不太明白您的意思。
I do not quite understand what you meant.
I have some problem understanding what you meant.
能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?
Could you please put it in a clearer way?
Could you please explain it in detail?
Could you please further explain it?
What do you mean exactly by saying……?
如有问题,请随时和我联系。
Contact me if you have any problem.
If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.
Call me if you have any problem.
如有建议,请指出。
Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.
Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
我会进一步修改/检查的。
I will further modify it.
I will further check it.
一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。
Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.
Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)
1. Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?
2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的.发展计划开会讨论一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。 期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments。 请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。
4. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below。 请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below。 我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference。 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。
Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。 今天的会议记录在附件里查收。
The attachment is the design document, please review it。 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。
6. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 今天我们要完成的任务:
Some known issues in this release: 声明中涉及的一些问题:
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:
Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 以下是对你们团队的一些问题:
The current status is as following: 目前数据如下:
Some items need your attention: 以下方面需提请注意:
7. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: … 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……
8. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。
9. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation。 感谢你的合作!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。 我们对您的协助表示感谢。
Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划
Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
Hare are you doing 还好吧?
Thanks in advance and best regards.
Looking forward seeing you soon.
If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.
here`s why: 原因如下
Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论 我们应该怎样继续。
We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解
Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息 吗?
Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!
Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的 E-mail并进行回复
Noted and understand all below.
Please review and advise us with any questions.
Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我 们怎样处理
As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复
Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)
Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
This is good news, You did a really good job!
Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是 我们的结果总结
Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复) Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们
Please advise 请回复
Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
Sorry for confusion(混乱)
We will let you know its result soon.
Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
As we understand,
Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复
Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容
Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考
To sum up… 总结如下…
Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复
This is most/very important.
Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片
Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据
Noted below with thanks.
Please review and advise 请检讨并回复
Noted all below with thanks!
Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认
Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办
So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行
Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解
Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到
This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到
Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)
This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter
Please comment.请评价
Thanks and best regards,
As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的
倔强小饭
最近有很多外贸人问如何开发潜在客户,其实采用简洁有效的沟通比什么都重要,例如邮件。而邮件内容的信息就需要符合清晰、明确、具备可读性和相关性这四点。本次我们给大家草拟了4封电子邮件模版,帮助与潜在客户联系:1. Landing the First Communication: Introduction Email to Potential Clients敲定第一次沟通:向潜在客户发送电子邮件这封电子邮件用来介绍公司情况,关键是建立你在客户心中专业的形象,并且提出沟通的邀请。Hi [Prospect],We’re a Y company that specializes in XX to help you...我们是一家Y公司,专业生产XX产品(选择您的主要业务以及成功经验),可以帮助您的公司解决XX问题。I’m wondering if you might be open to an initial conversation to gauge a fit? We’ve worked with companies like XX and XX to gain XX% goals.我想知道你您是否愿意跟我有一次沟通交流?我们与XX的公司合作(插入两到三个客户) ,主要是XX产品。If you have a minute or two to learn more about us, you can visit us here at XX. If I don’t hear from you, I will reach out to you via phone later in the week.如果您有时间可以点击XX网址来了解更多信息。如果我没有收到您的回复,我会在本周再通过电话与您联系。Thank you,[Your Name]2. Landing the First Communication: Follow-Up Email敲定第一次沟通:后续电子邮件这将用作上述电子邮件的后续(第二天或下一周)。我建议使用这样的主题行:Sorry I Missed You。我们的研究发现使用这样的主题行,邮件的打开率在30%-40%。Hi [Prospect],Quickly following up on my email from yesterday. I tried to call you, but was unable to connect. Hoping to set up a call to introduce my company, XX. Do you have 10 minutes anytime early next week that would work?这是接着昨天那封邮件写的。我试着打电话给您,但无人接听。我真诚地希望能有机会跟您在电话里介绍下我们的公司(放入公司名称)。您下周能抽10分钟跟我通个电话吗?I thought you might find some interest in our work with XX comapany. We helped them to achieve goals resulting in XX% increasing achievements. You can read the whole story here: XXX。我认为你可能会对我们与客户的合作感兴趣。我们已经成功帮助他们取得的很好的业绩目标。(理想情况下此处可以列出一些数据,但其实任何有积极意义的结果都能起作用)您可以看下这些案例。(可以提供案例附件,如果涉及保密信息,也可不提供)As a reminder, we’re a Y company, exper / specializing in the XX category. We’ve worked with XX company, and many others to achieve goal.请容我再提醒您:我们只专业与XX产品的Y公司,我们已经跟很多大客户合作,并且帮助很多人完成了业绩目标。Best,[Your Name]3. Post-Proposal Send: Follow-Up Email提案后发送:后续电子邮件这封邮件尽量别用,除非你的潜在客户彻底消失了。这封邮件通常会得到回应,因为它轻微地暗示了客户他们“消失”了,而您还想坚持联系他们,这既简单又有效。此外它还能再一次的向潜在客户展示公司信息以及您的专业产品。据我们的研究表明,大多数潜在客户的回应是道歉和欣赏。即使你现在还没有获得客户的订单,但至少你知道是否可以继续将这个客户列在你的名单中。这里推荐使用的主题行为:[Company Name] -- Still Interested?Hi [Prospect],Hope you had a good weekend (been well, etc.*).希望您度过一个愉快的周末。Not sure if you’ve been really slammed or you’ve decided to hold off for now, but I wanted to see if you might have any feedback on our proposal?虽然不太确定您是拒绝了我们还是悬而未决,但我还是想知道您对我们的产品和提案是否有意见或建议?Certainly no rush on our end -- I don’t want to become a pest if you’d prefer I hold off on contact.当然我并不急于求成,如果您是暂时没有需求也请告诉我,因为我不想成为被您讨厌的人。I also thought you might have some interest in a recent post on XX category. You can read it here: link.我还觉得您可能对我们近期关于XX的产品感兴趣。(一份为客户特别定制的产品类目文件,如果没有,也可以使用一些第三方文章佐证),您可以在此阅读:(附件)。Look forward to hearing from you.期待您的回信。Thanks,[Your Name]注意:不要使用Hope you’ve been well/had a good weekend来做主题行。4. Last-Try Send: Follow-Up Email最后尝试发送:跟进邮件不止一次的跟进联系潜在客户很重要,但知道什么时候放弃也很重要。是什么时间点呢?当客户觉得你在浪费他们的时间,或对方真的没有意向,而你也来浪费开发其他潜在客户的时间时。因此,当您没有更多时间精力来跟进这个潜在客户时,或者目前无法继续推进时,可以使用下面这封邮件。Hi [Prospect],I've tried to reach out a few times now without a reply. Usually when this happens, it means my offer is not a priority right now. Is it safe for me to assume that's the case here?我试图联系您好几次但都没有回复。通常情况下,这意味着我的报价(或产品)目前不在您的优先考虑范围内。不知道我这样的猜想是否正确?If it is, I won't bother you any more. If you'd rather I follow up in a month or two when you have more bandwidth, I'm happy to do that as well.如果是的话,那我不再打扰您。如果您在一至两个月内有更多的需求,那么我很高兴再给您发送产品类目及报价。Thanks for your time.感谢您拨冗阅读。Regards,[Your Name]大家可以尝试在邮件中插入以上内容,看看它们是否能带来不一样的效果~