Cherry6151123
our time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.时间宝贵,不要虚掷光阴过着他人的生活。不要让周遭的聒噪言论蒙蔽你内心的声音。You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.你要相信,生活中的偶然冥冥中也能指引未来。你要心怀信念——相信你的直觉、命运、生活抑或因缘。这个方法一直给我力量,促使我过得卓然不同。The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.成大事的唯一途径就是做自己喜欢的事情。若你还没找到,那就继续追寻吧,不要停下来。
sheenashen
简单英语口语对话短文
英语口语练习最重要的就是说出来,下面是我分享的英语口语对话短文,希望能对大家有所帮助!
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。(待续)
大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.
最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。
脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.
肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。
大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.
性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。
脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.
在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。
大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.
他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。
脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.
更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。
大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?
难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?
脸盆: So many contentions.
争议很大啊。
大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.
这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。
脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.
是的,他的.说法显然很偏激。
Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?
嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?
Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.
嗯,听说过了。
Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?
为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?
Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.
我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。
Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?
你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?
Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.
事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。
Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.
但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气
Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.
是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。
Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.
听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。
Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.
看来这是个永恒的问题了。