• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    196

爱吃奶糖的鱼
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语旅游对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

木小蹬蹬民

已采纳

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

Claims &Settlement

索赔与理赔

A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

A: We understand your problem.

A:我很理解你们的困难。

B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

Packing & Shipment

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

Signing a Contract

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

商务英语旅游对话

160 评论(12)

miracle11sno

在这一对话中,Jean Simmons 要开始她的第一次商务旅行。她正和同事Kyle Mathews谈论此Jean: Hey Kyle, guess what! The boss is sending me to the West Coast for a marketing seminar next month.嗨,Kyl,你猜怎么着!老板下月要我去西海岸参加一个市场营销研讨会。Kyle: Ah hah, you must be happy. You've been itching to go on a business trip for months.啊哈,你肯定很高兴。你想出差都想好几个月了。Jean: Yeah, and he said there'll be more coming up, so I should get a corporate card. Problem is, I don't know how to proceed, and I didn't want the boss to know that. Can you fill me in?是的,他说以后还有更多。所以我应该有一张公司信用卡。但问题是我不知道如何申请,而且不想让老板知道。你能帮我吗?Kyle: Sure, no problem. First, go see the secretary and tell her where you're going and when. She'll arrange for transportation and hotel through our travel agent, and give you the tickets and itinerary in a few days. At the same time, ask her for an application form for the card.当然了,没问题。首先去找秘书,告诉她你要去哪儿,什么时候去,她会通过我们的旅行代理,为你安排交通和酒店,并在几天内给你旅程表。同时问她要一张信用卡申请表。Jean: Will I use the card for everything?一切费用都要用那张卡吗?Kyle: No, we have company credit arrangements with some major airlines and hotels. For this trip, you'll probably only use it for food. Not all restaurants accept the card, so you may have to pay cash.不,我们和一些主要航空公司和酒店都有公司信用协议。这次旅行你也许只会用它来吃饭。但并不是所有的饭店都接受这种信用卡。你也许要付现金。Jean: Do I pay out of my own pocket?我要花自己的钱吗?Kyle: Afraid so. We used to have cash advances, but the company stopped that when they started issuing cards.恐怕是。我们以前是预支差旅费,但自从公司使用信用卡后,就停止了。Jean: Will the company reimburse everything?公司会报销所有费用吗?Kyle: No, there are maximum per diem rates. I'll give you a list. Of course, personal items aren't covered. And make sure you keep all your receipts. You'll have to attach them to your expense account when you get back.不,有每日最高限额。我会给你一个表。当然私人用品不算在内。记得必须保留所有收据。回来后,你必须把他们贴在报销单上。Jean: Anything else?还有其他的吗?Kyle: Since you'll be traveling often, apply for a frequent flyer card. Gathering frequent flyer miles is one of the perks of OCS travel. And let me know how you like living out of a suitcase.既然你要经常出差,去申请一张飞行积分卡。积累飞行里程是商务旅行的额外补贴之一。到时候告诉我你是怎么带着旅行包生活的。

264 评论(14)

木秀于森林

通常说:business tripDear Boss,I plan to go to Beijing have a business trip, to discuss the new machine we are going to buy. Please kindly approved.Thank you..***

304 评论(8)

相关问答