萤火虫在哪里
N1:护士1 Ma:病人母亲 doctor:医生 patient:病人 N2:护士2 Chemist:药剂师 N1:what seems to be the problem?Ma:my daughter is running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.N1:how long has she had the problem?Ma:since last night.N1:well,you have to fill in this registration card for your daughter. her age ,gender,address and things like that.Ma:No problem. Which department should I register with ,madam?N1:you`d better go to the medical department.Ma:here is the registration card.N1:thank you .the registration fee is 3 yuan.Ma:fine , but can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?N1:take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn .go along the corridor. Until you will see the sign on your right.Ma:thanks a lot.N1:you are welcome. Doctor: Good morning. What’s troubling you? Ma : Good morning, doctor. My daughter have a terrible headache. Doctor: All right. Tell me how it got started,little girl.Patient: Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I’ve got a temperature. I feel terrible.Doctor: Done worry, little girl. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say “ah”. Patient: Ah.医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你女儿曾经患过肺结核吗?Doctor: Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, does your daughter has a history of tuberculosis,madam?Ma: No,definitely not.医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。Doctor: Look, her throat is inflamed. And her tongue is thickly coated. She has all the symptoms of influenza. Ma: What am I supposed to do then?医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。Doctor: A good rest is all she need, and drink more water. I’ll write you a prescription for your daughter。Ma: Thank you very much. Doctor: That’s all right. Remember to take a good rest. .Patient: I will. Goodbye, doctor.Doctor: Bye! Ma:excuse me, could you please tell me how to get the Prescriptions?N2:of course ,let me have a look at your Prescriptions, well , the prescription written by doctor is Western medicine .So take the lift to the fifth floor and then make a right turn .go along the corridor until you will see the sign on your left.Ma:thanks a lot.N2:you are welcome Chemist: good morning ,madam.What can I do for you ?Ma: can you fill the prescription for my daughter?Chemist:of course.please show me the prescription.Ma: here you are.Chemist:just a moment, please. All right .your prescriptionis ready.Ma: thank you very much.Chemist:Don`t mention it .by the way, you got the prescription from Dr.XXX ,didn`t you?Ma:yes , indeed.Chemist:did he tell you how to take the medicine?Ma:No, she didn`t say anything about it.Chemist:all right. Let me tell you what you have to do.Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.Ma: how about this cough syrup?Chemist:first shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.Ma:thank you very much indeed.Chemist:you`re welcome . I hope your daughter will recover in no time.
小耳朵累了
英语教学在中国大学教育领域已经占据着主导地位20多年。我精心收集了关于看病英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
P= Patient R= Receptionist D= Doctor
P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.
病人:嗨,我是兰迪·合恩。我和医生约好10:30要看病。
R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. ( Ten minutes later) Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.
接待员:请坐,合恩先生,医生会很快看您的病。(10分钟之后)合恩先生?医生现在要看您的病了。
D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?
医生:嗨,兰迪,哪里不舒服呢?
P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.
病人:我喉咙很痛,头也疼。我的肌肉痛,没有力气。
D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "
医生:让我量一量你的体温。我看看……101°F,你正在发烧。让我看一看你的喉咙,张开嘴巴说“啊”。
P: Ah...(to be continued)
病人:啊……(待续)
单词学习笔记
1.take a seat 坐下
例:If everyone will please take a seat, we can begin.
(请大家就座,我们就可以开始了。)
Doctor The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?
医生这个婴儿心脏有杂音,但杂音可能是正常的。他看起来很活泼?
Mother Oh yes.
母亲哦,很活泼。
Doctor Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?
医生他吃奶或哭闹后有发青紫的现象吗?
Mother Well. I haven‘t noticed anything like that.
母亲噢,我没有注意到那样的情况。
Doctor Does he seem to get tired very often?
医生他经常显得疲劳吗?
Mother When he cries a lot he does.
母亲当他哭多了就显得疲劳。
Doctor We‘ll watch this condition. Is he on any other food than the formula?
医生我们要注意这种情况。他除了吃配方奶以外还吃其他食物吗?
Mother No
母亲不吃。
Doctor How much formula is he taking?
医生他吃多少配方奶?
Mother Five ounces.
母亲5盎司。
Doctor I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?
医生我的意思是一天的总量是多少?能吃到1夸脱吗?
Mother Just about that.
母亲差不多1夸脱。
Doctor Well, we usually don‘t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He‘s gaining weight nicely. I see…No other problems?
医生厄,我们一般不愿意让他们一天吃1夸脱以上。要开始给他吃固体食物。他的体重会增加的很好,……没有其他问题了吧?
Mother I don‘t think so.
母亲没有了。
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're welcome.
小猴子@219
Doctor:Hello John, what's wrong with you this time?你好,约翰,这次是哪里不舒服?John: Hello doctor. I have a temperature, a headache and running noses. 你好大夫,我发烧,头痛,流鼻涕。Doctor: Let me see. You probably have caught a cold. I hope there is nothing serious. 让我看看。你可能是受凉了,我希望你没有什么大病。John: Oh doctor, I feel terrible, I can not sleep well and I have no appetite. 哦,大夫,我感觉糟透了,睡不好,没胃口。Doctor: Yes, it's a common cold. You need to drink a lot of water. And you need to take my medicine according to the instructions. You will sleep a lot after taking the medicine. You will feel better after three days. Otherwise, please come here again. 是的,是普通感冒。你需要多喝水。按照说明吃我开的药品。服药后,你会睡眠会增加很多。你三天后会感到好多了。如果没好,请再让我来看看。John: Thank you very much doctor. See you later. 非常感谢,大夫。下次见。Doctor: No problem. Take care. 不用谢。保重。 班门弄斧,欢迎指正。
优质英语培训问答知识库