• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    216

遇见你之前的我
首页 > 英语培训 > 外企常用英语口语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

开心准新娘

已采纳

外企面试用英语口语集锦

参加外企面试一般都要使用英语来对话。你对外企面试用英语口语了解吗?下面是我为大家带来的关于外企面试用英语口语的知识,欢迎阅读。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement.

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的'那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

外企常用英语口语

205 评论(8)

cool100886

在外企工作的你想学一些会议常用的 英语口语 吗?下面我为大家带来常用会议 商务英语 口语对话,欢迎大家学习!会议商务英语对话(一) M: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting. F: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday. Here's what I'vegot so far. M: Do you think we will spend more than twenty minutes in the opening? I think it should bepretty simple. F: It shouldn't take too long, but there will be a lot of dignitaries at the meeting. In theopening exercises, it is protocol to spend a little time to recoginise them. I reckon it shouldtake about half an hour before we can even get to the minutes. M: Really? Well, at least the minutes shouldn't take too long to review. There shouldn't be a lotof active business left over from last meeting. F: True. After review and acceptance of the minutes, we have several committee reports. Oldbusiness won't take up too much time, but sometimes the committee delegates can be a littleverbose… Is there where we can limit their time? M: We can set a five minute report time with a three minute question and answer afterwards. F: That's not good. Q&A always stretch out the time, because people usually get stuck onsome irrelevent point, we'll lose control of the meeting if we open it up to questions too early. M: True. Well, imposing an eight minute limit on the committee reports then, we'll saveQ&A until right before closed session. F: Sounds good. Overall, we can probably keep the meeting under two hours. M: Let's hope! 会议商务英语对话(二) A: Thank you for listening, that concludes the formal part of my presentation. Now we havetime for a few questions before we break for lunch. Please don't be shy, if you have questions orsomething to say, just raise your hand.... Oh, yes, you in the back? B: Can you clarify what you said about the standard design options? A: Do you mean the design for the phase one products? B: Yes.... A: Well, just as I said, the design for the phase one products comes in a standard optionspackage. We will provide a catalog of choices that can be customized to a fair degree. C: What do you think about the copyright issues that have come up with our recent designs? A: I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm familiar with the issues you're talking about.... I'm not sure Iunderstand your question, could you explain more? C: The legal department has been dealing with charges of copyright infringement on ourdesigns.... I was just wondering your take on the issue. A: I don't have much experience in the legal aspect of things, I'll have to do a little researchand get back to you.... 会议商务英语对话(三) A: So that's the end of what I had prepared to share with you today. Now I'd like to open it upfor questions. We have about twenty minutes for questions and discussion. I'd be veryinterested to hear your comments....Yes? B: Yes, thank you for your excellent presentation. I have one question I would like to ask. Yousaid our sales in Asia overall have been very low in general .... I'm wondering what thesituation is like in Japan? A: Good question. As I mentioned, Asia in general is a slow starter, this also includes theJapanese market. There is no notable difference between Japan and other Asian countries.Does that answer your question? B: Yes, thank you. Another question... Would you care to comment on the cultural impact ofMultinational companies on local economies? A: I'm afraid that's outside the scope of my talk, I can talk to you more individuallyafterwards.... C: What about our future direction in the Asian market? Can you talk a little about what planswe have? A: I don't think I'm the right person to answer this question, perhaps our General Manager, Mr.Thomas, can help to answer.... 会议商务英语对话(四) A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketingplan, tell me some of the goals that we had set this year to begin with.... B: We wanted to appeal to a younger set of consumers and also, in line with that goal, redo ourimage.... A: That's correct. If you remember, we also set a goal to double distribution in overseasmarkets. Now, when looking at the data to evaluate whether or not we made our goals, thereare three things to consider. First, the original condition of the market, second, our marketingnumbers from the previous year, and third, our final sales figures for this year. Now I want todescribe for you the second and third parts. If you look at the overhead, you'll see agraph...The blue line represents our sales from the year 2005, the red line is the sales in2006.... As you can see, our sales in 2005 were quite slow to start off with, but managed tomake decent performance in the last part of the year. On the other hand, you can see thisyear's sales took off like a rocket. 常用会议商务英语口语对话相关 文章 : 1. 商务达人常用的7个会议英文开场白 2. 商务会议常用的英语口语 3. 常用英语口语练习 4. 国际商务会议常用英语口语 5. 有关商务英语情景对话

246 评论(13)

S~夏末微凉

外企职场英语口语常用句型

你知道外企职场都有哪些英语口语吗?你对外企职场常用英语口语了解吗?下面是我为大家带来的外企职场英语口语常用句型的知识,欢迎阅读。

赶上了!

I made it! *可以用于上班、上学和坐车时的情况。

I made it! (我赶上了!)

Not quite. (那可未必。)

I'm on time!

I arrived on time! (正点到达。)

要严格遵守时间。

Be punctual!

Be punctual! (要严格遵守时间。)

Yes, sir.(是,知道了。)

你又迟到了。

You are late again.

我只迟到了5分钟。

I was only late by five minutes.

I was only five minutes late.

打出勤卡了吗?

Did you punch in? *上班时。

Did you punch out? *下班时。

让我看看我的日程安排。

Let me check my schedule.

Can we meet on Tuesday? (星期二我们可以见面吗?)

Let me check my schedule. (让我看看我的日程安排。)

Let me look over my schedule.

Let me confirm my schedule.

我有好多事要干。

I've got so much to do.

I've got so much to do. (我有好多事要干。)

Don't worry. You can do it. (不用担心,你完全能干好!)

I have so much to do.

I have many things to do.

I'm extremely busy. (我非常忙。)

我的时间安排很紧。

I'm pressed for time.

我是个普通的公司职员。

I'm an ordinary office worker. *ordinary“平凡,普通”。“男职员”、“女职员”均用an office worker表示。

I do office work. (我是个公司职员。)

I'm a regular office worker. (我是个普通的公司职员。)

这工作不太费事。

The work doesn't need much effort.

The work doesn't need much effort. (这工作不吃力。)

Lucky you! (那你太幸运了。)

It's an easy job. (这个工作不吃力。)

干活别偷懒。

Don't neglect your duties! *neglect“不认真对待工作,不履行义务,马马虎虎的态度”。Duty“义务”。

Don't neglect your duties! (干活别偷懒。)

Okay. I won't. (好的,绝不偷懒。)

西区由我负责。

I'm in charge of the west side.

I take charge of the west side. (西区由我负责。)

I'm responsible for the west side.

我已经结束那项工作了。

I'm done with the work.

I'm done with the work. (我已结束那项工作了。)

Already? (已经结束了?)

I'm finished with the work.

I'm all done with the work.

我还能工作好长时间呢。

I can still work for a long time.

I'll be able to work for many more years. (我还能工作好多年呢。)

I still have many years of work. (我还可以干上好几年。)

我们的上司被解雇了。

Our boss has been fired. *fire“撤职,解雇”。

Our boss has been fired. (我们的上司被解雇了。)

You're kidding! (你不是在开玩笑吧!)

Our boss has been dismissed.

Our boss has been let go.

Our boss has been canned. *俚语。

Our boss has been sacked. *俚语。

请把这个订在一起。

Please staple these together. *stapler 是名词,“订书器”。 staple为动词,“订在一起”。

能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?

Would you copy these papers?

复印机有毛病了。

This copy machine doesn't work.

This copy machine isn't working.

This copier is broken. (这台复印机坏了。)

我想复印机是没纸了。

I think it ran out of paper. *run out“用完”。

I think it's out of paper.

付款截止到什么时候?

When is this due? *due“已到付款截止日期”。

When do I have to pay this by?

When is the last day I can pay for this?

How long is the pay period?

When is the pay period over?

When does this have to be finished by?

付款日期截止到30号。

It's due on the thirtieth.

我们休息一会儿吧。

Let's take a break.

Let's take a break. (我们休息一会儿吧。)

Yes, let's. (好吧,休息一会儿吧。)

Let's take a break, shall we?

Shall we take a break. (我们休息一会儿吗?)

能帮我倒杯咖啡吗?

Get me a cup of coffee, will you? *用于上级对下级。

Would you bring me a cup of coffee? (能麻烦您帮我倒杯咖啡吗?) *这种说法要礼貌得多。

您想喝杯咖啡吗?

Would you like some coffee?

Would you care for some coffee? *比较有礼貌的说法。

Do you want some coffee?

How about some coffee?

那真是太好了。

That would be great. *用于回答别人的邀请和建议。

That would be perfect.

That would hit the spot.

That would be grand. *比较旧的说法。

快到午饭时间了。

It's almost lunchtime.

It's almost time for lunch.

我们有1小时的`午休时间。

We took an hour lunch break.

Where were you? (你去哪儿了?)

We took an hour lunch break. (我们有1小时的午休时间。)

我们开始吧。

Let's get started.

Let's begin! *用于任何场合。

Here we go.

Let's get down to business. *谈生意进入正题时使用。

Let's get down to work. (我们开始工作吧。)

现在我不能放下这个工作。

I can't leave this job at the moment.

Let's take a vacation soon. (我们马上休假吧。)

I can't leave this job at the moment. (现在我不能放下这个工作。)

I'm tied up at the moment.

我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事。

I'm too busy to bother with such details. *detail“细小的,零碎的”。

我忙得四脚朝天。

I'm so busy, I'd really appreciate any help I could get.

别偷懒!

Don't slack off! *slack“懒惰”、“马马虎虑”、“松散”,slack off 表示“做事松松散散”、“偷工减料”。

尽你的全力!

Do your best!

悠着点儿。

Don't work too hard.

Good-bye, John. (约翰,再见。)

Bye. Don't work too hard. (再见。悠着点儿。)

打起精神来。

Pull yourself together. *pull oneself together“打起精神,振作起来”。

Pull yourself together. (打起精神来。)

But I just made a big mistake. (可是我出了个很大的差错。)

Get a hold of yourself.

你可以找我呀!

You can count on me. *count on...“指望”、“依赖”。

I need more help with the project. (这个计划还得找人帮忙。)

Well, you can count on me. (那,你可以找我呀。)

连喘口气的工夫都没有。

I don't even have time to catch my breath.

How's work? (工作怎么样?)

I don't even have time to catch my breath. (连喘口气的工夫都没有。)

I don't have time to breathe.

你怎么耽搁了?

What's keeping you?

What's keeping you? Hurry up. (你怎么耽搁了,快点儿!)

I'll be over soon. (马上就来。)

换个工作是惟一的解决办法。

Changing jobs is the only way out. *way out“解决办法”。

你应该更加努力工作。

You'd better work harder.

You should work harder. *这句不如上句语气强烈。

我是个工作狂。

I'm a workaholic. *这句话既可以是褒义也可以是贬义。它是“工作的”(work)和“酒精中毒”(alcoholic)的混合语。另外可以把喜欢吃巧克力的人说成“chocoholic”,把购物狂说成“shopaholic”。口语中常用。

我不知道这张表怎么填。

I don't know how to fill out this form. *fill out“在空白处填写”。form是“填写用表”。

这张表怎么填?

How do I fill out this form?

您能帮我填一下这张表吗?

Can you help me with this form?

看来会议要开长时间了,是吧?

It looks like it's going to be a long meeting, doesn't it? *look like...“好像要……”,“看样子……”。

This is gonna be a long one. (看来要拖长时间了。)

会议开得很成功。

The meeting went well.

That went well. (进行得很顺利。)

我已经尽了最大的努力了。

I did all I could do.

Why didn't you help more? (怎么没再帮他一把?)

I did all I could do. (我已经尽了最大的努力了。)

That's all I can do.

There is nothing more I can do. (我已经使出了浑身解数。)

348 评论(10)

相关问答