• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    319

鸭梨山大痕
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话日常生活

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

杭州慕宇装饰

已采纳

社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?

安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?

Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.

通常来说,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。

Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.

是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。

Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.

用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。

Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.

确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。

Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.

或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。

Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.

恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。

Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .

我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。

Lily: And more and more special.

也越来越另类。

Ann: You are right.

对的。

Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.

这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。

Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.

我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。

Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.

我想肯定是很性感的内裤。你倒算幸运的了,莫。

Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.

幸运?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得幸运了。

Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.

曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。

Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.

他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。

Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.

算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。

Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.

嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。

Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.

你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。

Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?

等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。

Tom: It’s very late.

很晚了。

Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.

是啊,好饿啊。

Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?

我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?

Bob: I’d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?

要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?

Tom: I’m not sure.

不确定。

Bob: How about taking-out?

外卖如何?

Tom: Fine.

好啊。

Bob: Do you have the telephone number?

你有电话号码吗?

Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?

有的,给,你想吃什么?

Bob: Everything is ok.

都可以。

Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?

我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。

Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.

不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣性感小妹,现在就是一个胖子。

Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?

你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?

Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。

Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?

你是说我活该?

Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.

不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。

Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.

胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。

Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.

那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。

Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.

最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然性感。她好幸运啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。

Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!

不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!

英语对话日常生活

270 评论(11)

哈西哈西哈西

一、在使馆签证的英语对话 Visa officer: Why do you want to go to U.K.? Wang: I want to study for a doctorate. Visa officer: How long do you intend to stay in U.K.? Wang: About two years. Visa officer: Does your scholarship cover the whole two years? Wang: Yes, it does. Visa officer: Where will you live? Wang: I hope to live on the university campus. I have a letter here from my professor about accommodation. Visa officer: May I have a look? Thanks. Visa officer: Is your family going with you? Wang: Oh, no, I am going alone.Visa officer: Where will you live? Wang: I hope to live on the university campus. I have a letter here from my professor about accommodation. Visa officer: May I have a look? Thanks. Visa officer: Is your family going with you? Wang: Oh, no, I am going alone. 签证官:你为什么要去英国? 王晓红:我要去攻读博士学位。 签证官:你打算在英国呆多久? 王晓红:大约两年。 签证官:整个两年你都有奖学金吗? 王晓红:是的,都有。 签证官:你将住在哪儿? 王晓红:我希望住在学校内。我的老师就住宿问题给我写了一封信。 签证官:可以让我看看吗?谢谢。 签证官:你的家属是不是跟你一起去? 王晓红:哦,不,只有我一个人去。 二、在海关检查 A: Anything to declare? 您有什么要申报的吗? B: No, nothing. 不,没有。 A: What’s this? Open this box, please. 这个是什么?请打开这个盒子。 B: Souvenir for my wife. 给我妻子的纪念品。 A: Is liquor or cigarette here? 里面有酒和香烟吗? B: One bottle of whisky and cigarette one carton. Is it taxable? 有一瓶威士忌和一条香烟。需要缴税吗? A: No. It’s OK. 不,没有。 三、在过境入境处 A: Your passpart, please. 请出示您的护照。 B: This one. 这个。 A: How long are you going to stay here? 您在此逗留多长时间? B: Two weeks. 两个星期 A: Where are you going stay? 您此期间在哪里落脚? B: The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 巴黎的希尔顿酒店。 A: What will you do here? 您此行的目的是什么? B: For Business. 商务旅行。 A: Ok, you’re through now. 好了,您可以通过了。 四、办理入境手续英语对话 Officer: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to the U.K.? Wang: I am here to study at a university. Officer: May I see your passport? Wang: Of course, here you are. Officer: Would you please open the suitcase? What are these? Wang: They are Chinese medicine. Some pills only. Officer: Are they gifts for friends? Wang: Oh, no. They are for my own use. Officer: Could you tell me the ingredients? Wang: They are made of herbs. 移民官:请告诉我你到英国来的目的,好码? 王晓红:我是到大学读书的。 移民官:我可以看看你的护照吗? 王晓红:当然可以,请看。 边检官:请把箱子打开。这是什么? 王晓红:中药。只是一些药丸。 边检官:是给朋友的礼物吗? 王晓红:哦,不,是自己用的。 边检官:你能告诉我药丸的成分吗? 王晓红:他们是草药做的。 五、接机、入住的英语对话 Marine: You mast be Mrs. Wang. I am delighted to meet you at last. Wang: Likewise. I have been looking forward to this moment for months! Marine: You must be exhausted. Would you like to sit down and rest for a few minutes? Wang: Oh, no, I’d rather get to College as quickly as possible. Marine: Mrs. Wang, You are on the third floor. Wang: It looks very comfortable. Marine: You have got lovely view of Hyde Park. This is your private bathroom, and just opposite is a kitchen which all six of you share. There is common room at the end of the corridor, and a games room next door. 玛丽娜:你是王晓红吧。终于见到你了,感到很高兴。 王晓红:见到你我也很高兴。几个月来我一直在盼望这个时刻。 玛丽娜:你一定很累了。要坐下来休息一会儿吗? 王晓红:哦,不。我到希望能尽快地到达学院。 玛丽娜:你的房间在四楼。 王晓红:这里看上去很舒服。 玛丽娜:从这里你可以看到海德公园。这是你的个人使用的浴 室,紧对面是你们6个人合用的厨房。在走廊尽头有 一公共休息室,隔壁是活动房。 六、到朋友家做客的英语对话 Wang: Good evening, Frank. Frank: Hello, How good to see you. Did you have any trouble finding our place? Wang: Not at all. Your instructions were very clear. Where is Mrs. Robinson? Frank: She is in the kitchen. Catherine! Mrs. Wang is here! Catherine: Mrs. Wang! I am so glad you could come. My husband has told me so much about you. Wang: These are for you. Catherine: Oh, what lovely flowers! You are very kind. Thank you so much. I will go and put them in some water right away. Wang: And here is a bottle of Chinese quite Mao-tai. Frank: That is thoughtful of you. T have heard that it packs quite punch. Catherine:Mrs. Wang, Frank, would you like to start now? 王晓红:弗兰克,晚上好。 弗兰克:你好。见到你真高兴。我们这地方难找吧? 王晓红:一点也不。你把地址说得很清楚。您夫人在哪里? 弗兰克:她在厨房里。凯瑟琳,王女士来了。 凯瑟琳:王女士,你光临我家,我感到很高兴。我丈夫已经对 我说了很多你的情况。 王晓红:这是送给你的。 凯瑟琳:这么好看的花呀!你太客气了,非常感谢。我要马上 把它插在水里。 王晓红:这瓶中国茅台酒送给你的。 弗兰克:你想得太周到了。听说这是一种度数很高的烈性酒。 凯瑟琳:王女士,弗兰克,你们现在开始吃,好吗? 七、在餐桌上交谈的英语对话 Frank: What would you like to drink, Xiao Wang? Wang: Why don’t we start off with a little Mao-tai? Frank: Great idea! Catherine, will you join us? Catherine:I certainly will. The more, the merrier. To your health! Frank: To your health! Wang: And to yours! Catherine:Have some of this roast beef and some Yorkshire pudding to go with it. Help yourself to vegetables. Wang: This is marvelous. What a wonderful cook you are. Frank: Some of the credit should go to me. I made the pudding! 弗兰克:小王,你喜欢喝什么酒? 王晓红:我们先喝点茅台怎么样? 弗兰克:好主意!凯瑟琳,你一起来好吗? 凯瑟琳:当然。人越多越高兴。祝你健康! 弗兰克:祝你健康! 王晓红:祝你健康! 凯瑟琳:吃点烤牛肉,用约克夏布丁配着吃,请随便吃菜。 王晓红:才好极了。您真是一个了不起的厨师。 弗莱克:这里面也有我一份功劳。布丁是我做的。 八、在银行开户的英语对话 Wang: I would like to open an account. Clerk: A deposit account or a current account? Wang: Er, I am not sure. You see, I have monthly remittances sent to me from China and I would like to have the money paid into an account. Clerk: Then you’d better open a current account. The bank will give you a cheque book and you can take money out when you like. Wang: Fine. What do I have to do? Clerk: Just fill in this form. Do you have any means of identification on you? Wang: Will my passport do? Clerk: Sure. 小王:我要开立一个账户。 职员:没有支票的存款帐户还是有支票的活期存款帐户? 小王:哦,我也拿不定主意。你知道,中国每个月有汇款寄给 我,我要把它存入帐户。 职员:那么你还是开立一个有支票的活期存款账户为好。银行 将给你一本支票薄,你随时可以取出存款。 小王:好的,我该办些什么手续呢? 职员:只要填一下这张表格。你是否带有身份证明文件? 小王:我的护照可以吗? 职员:当然可以。 九、在超市购物的英语对话 Wang: Can anyone tell me where I can buy the ingredients to make Chinese food? Frank: There is a supermarket in Kensington High Street. I’ll come and give you a hand. Wang: That is good of you. Frank: Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly? Wang: I’m after things to stuff dumplings with, like Chinese cabbage, bean sprouts, that sort of thing. I also need some Soya sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lychees or honeydew melon to finish with. Frank: The fruit and vegetables are over there. Wang: Pork. Where’s the meet counter? Frank: Over there. 王晓红:谁能告诉我哪里可以买到做中国菜的原材料? 弗兰克:肯辛顿高街上有家超市。我可以跟你一起去,帮你忙。 王晓红:你真是太好了。 弗兰克:到了,请拿一辆手推车。你到底买些什么? 王晓红:我要买些包馄饨的馅料,比如说白菜、豆芽,还要买 些酱油和醋。哦,最后还要买些荔枝和蜜瓜。 弗兰克:水果和蔬菜在那边。 王晓红:猪肉。肉柜台在哪里? 弗兰克:在那边。

324 评论(10)

哆啦Y梦

对话是英语课堂中的 大忙人 ,它不仅是传递信息、开展教学的渠道,而且是英语教学中的重要组成部分,是培养学生听说能力,发展学生语言技能的主要形式之一。我整理了日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

A:Have you finished your work?

A:你的活干完了吗?

B:Not because I'm keeping an eye on the baby.

B:没有,因为我一直在照顾那个小婴儿。

A:Where is the baby's mother?

A:那个婴儿的母亲在哪儿?

B:She is at the supermarket downstairs. She said she would be back in about half an hour.

B:她在楼下的超市,她说她半小时后回来。

A:How is the result of your lab test?

A:你的检查结果怎么样?

B:When it comes to that, I've a lot to say.

B:说来话长了。

A:Then say it.

A:说来听听。

B:When I went back to my doctor to hear the resultsof my lab tests. I tried to keep a poker face eventhough I was scared to death. Then you guess whathe said.

B:我去医生那儿看化验结果的时候,我害怕得要死,不过我还是硬装着没事儿一样,你猜他怎么说?

A:That's just what I want to know.

A:我想知道的也就是这个。

B:He told me the tests were negative and there was nothing wrong with me.

B:他说结果是阴性,我没事儿!

A:I'm itching for moving!

A:我真想搬家!

B:What's the matter? What annoy you?

B:怎么了?什么惹着你了?

A:It's so wet and dark, I'm just fed up.

A:这里又暗又潮,我都受够了。

175 评论(13)

相关问答