• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    123

小小暖和
首页 > 英语培训 > 有关旅游的英语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

凌空抽筋

已采纳

出去旅游的时候,你们需要用到哪些有关旅游的英语短语呢?下面是我给大家整理的有关旅游的英语短语,供大家参阅!

1. Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?

2. Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?

3. Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?

4. I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?

5. Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?

6. I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票

7. I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉

8. I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉

9. I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上

10. Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证

11. I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间

12. Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?

13. Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?

14. Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

15. I have an Apass 我有A票

16. Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?

17. Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?

18. Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?

19. To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢

20. Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?

1. What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?

2. How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?

3. Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?

4. Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李

5. Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?

6. Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?

7. Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本

8. What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?

9. Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?

10. May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?

11. Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?

12. What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?

13. Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?

14. How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?

15. I’ll get off here 我在这里下车

16. I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车

17. May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?

18. May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?

19. Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?

20. Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?

1. Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?

2. How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?

3. Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?

4. Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?

5. How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?

6. Transfer ticket, please 换车票

7. How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?

8. I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车

9. Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?

10. How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?

11. I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车

12. I’ll get off here 我在这下车

13. May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?

14. Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?

15. Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?

16. Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?

17. Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?

18. Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?

19. Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?

20. Where to? 去哪里?

有关旅游的英语

339 评论(9)

芥末生煎

百花齐放 all flowers are in bloom碧波荡漾 green, rippling (lake)碧水清山 a world of shimmering green hills and clear azure waters避暑胜地 summer resort苍松翠柏 luxuriant cypresses and pines层峦叠嶂 range upon range of hills/mountains姹紫嫣红 a blaze of bright colors崇山峻岭 towering and steep mountains船移景换 Each turn of the boat affords a different scenery雕梁画栋 carved beams and painted rafters洞天福地 scenery of exceptional charm飞流急湍 Waters rush down in whirlpools and rapids峰回路转 the paths running sinuously amidst the peaks古建筑群 ancient architectural古色古香 of antique beauty国家公园 national park宏伟挺拔 towering and magnificent湖光山色 beautiful scenery of lakes and mountains极目远眺 look as far as the eye can see江南水乡 the south of the lower reaches of the Yangze River金碧辉煌 resplendent and magnificent尽收眼底 command a panoramic view of惊奇不已 be greatly surprised/astonished惊涛拍案 Raging/Tumultuous/Turbulent waves pound on the banks.琳琅满目 a superb collection of beautiful things鳞次栉比 placed closely side by side玲珑剔透 beautifully wrought流连忘返 linger on and forget to return旅游景点 tourist attraction; scenic spot; places of interest络绎不绝 an endless stream美不胜收 too many beautiful things to be appreciated at once名胜古迹 famous scenic spots and places of historical interest闻名遐尔 known far and wide墨客骚人 famous men of letters奇峰异石 picturesque peaks and rocks奇花异草 exotic flowers and herbs青山不断 Green hills roll on endlessly群山环抱 be surrounded by mountains/hills高山水急 Mountains are high and torrents are swift.山峦迭翠 range upon range of green hills拾级而上 ascend step by step世界旅游日 World Tourism Day世界文化遗产保护地 World Heritage Sites (WHS)天下奇观 wondrous spectacle亭台楼阁 elegant buildings for landscaping purposes蜿蜒曲折 winding and zigzagging万紫千红 a riot of colors巍然屹立 be towering and lofty蔚为壮观 present a splendid sight熙熙攘攘 hustle and bustle相映成趣 form delightful contrast心旷神怡 completely relaxed and happy雄伟险峻 grandly precipitous悬崖绝壁 sheer precipices and overhanging rocks绚丽多姿 gorgeous and colorful寻幽探胜 search for seclusion and beautiful scenery烟波浩渺 a wide expanse of misty waters一览无余 have a commanding view of一片苍茫的海天景色 a vast expanse of sea and sky依山傍水 nestling under a mountain and near a river鱼米之乡 a land of milk and honey郁郁葱葱 luxuriant and green枝繁叶茂 luxuriant, sturdy and vigorous庄严肃穆 solemn and serene自然保护区 natural reserve; nature preservation zone自然景观 natural splendor/attraction旅游黄金周 golden week for tourism蜜月旅行 honeymoon trip婚假旅行 wedding vacation旅行结婚 wedding travel出境游 outbound tourism国内游 inbound tourism自助游 independent/do-it-yourself travel随团旅游 group travel标准/豪华游 normal/luxury tour经典线路 classic travel route黄金线路 hot travel route旅游定点饭店/旅馆 certified restaurant/hotel星级饭店 star-grade hotel强迫购物 forced purchase 中国最著名的旅游景点 Top Attractions in China兵马俑 Terra Cotta Warriors秦始皇陵墓 the Mausoleum of the First Emperor of Qin 敦煌莫高窟 Mogao Grottoes/Caves, Dunhuang壁画 murals彩绘 painted sculptures鸣沙山 Singing Sands Mountain月牙泉 the Crescent Moon Lake 长江三峡 Three Gorges on the Yangtze River瞿塘峡 Qutang Gorge巫峡 Wu Gorge西陵峡 Xiling Gorge 广西桂林 Guilin, Guangxi独秀峰 Solitary Beauty Peak叠彩山 Folded Brocade Hill伏波山 Fubo Hill象鼻山 Elephant Trunk Hill七星山 Seven Star Hill骆驼山 Camel Hill漓江 Li River 杭州西湖 West Lake, Hangzhou“上有天堂,下有苏杭。”In heaven there is paradise, on earth Hangzhou and Suzhou.“欲把西湖比西子,浓妆淡抹总相宜。”I would like to compare West Lake to Xi Shi, the ancient beauty.Charming she looks whether richly made up or only slightly so.苏堤 Su Causeway白堤 Bai Causeway灵隐寺 Temple of the Soul’s Retreat飞来峰 Peak Flying from Afar六合塔 Pagoda of Six Harmonies虎跑泉 Tiger Spring 黄山 Mt. Huangshan“天下第一奇山” the most fantastic mountain under heaven“五岳归来不看山,黄山归来不看岳。”Having visited the five sacred mountains, I deem it unnecessary to look at any other.Upon my return from Mt. Huangshan, no longer do I find it worthwhile to look at the five sacred mountains.“三奇”:巧石、奇松、云海 the three wonderful features: picturesque rocks, legendary pines, and the sea of clouds“四绝”:巧石、奇松、云海、温泉 the four unique features: picturesque rocks, legendary pines, the sea of clouds and hot springs 紫禁城 The Forbidden City太和门 Gate of Supreme Harmony太和殿 Hall of Supreme Harmony中和殿 Hall of Central Harmony保和殿 Hall of Preserved Harmony文华殿 Hall of Literary Harmony武英殿 Hall of Martial Valor文渊阁 Pavilion of Literary Source四库全书 Complete Library of the Four Treasures of Knowledge南蕈殿 South Fragrance Hall西六宫 Six Western Palaces东六宫 Six Eastern Palaces乾清宫 Palace of Celestial Purity乾清门 Gate of Celestial Purity坤宁宫 Palace of Terrestrial Tranquility养心宫 Hall of Mental Cultivation奉先殿 Hall for Ancestry Worship宁寿宫 Palace of Tranquil Longevity乐寿堂 Hall of Joyful Longevity御花园 Imperial Garden 苏州园林 Suzhou Gardens拙政园 the Humble Administrator’s Garden留园 the Lingering Garden环秀山庄 the Mountain Villa with Embracing狮子林 the Lion Forest Garden网师园 the Master-of-Nets Garden沧浪亭 the Canglang Pavilion; the Surging Waves Pavilion中国部分世界自然和文化遗产名录 World Heritage Sites in China1987 长城 The Great Wall1987 泰山 Mount Tai1987 故宫 Imperial Palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties1987 莫高窟 Mogao Caves1987 秦始皇陵 Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor1987 周口店北京人遗址 Peking Man Site at Zhoukoudian1990 黄山 Mount Huangshan1992 九寨沟风景名胜区 Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area1992 黄龙风景名胜区 Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area1992 武陵源风景名胜区 Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area1994 承德避暑山庄及周围寺庙 Chengde Mountain Resort and Its Outlying Temples1994 曲阜孔府、孔庙、孔林 Temple and Cemetery of Confucius, and the Kong Family Mansion in Qufu1994 武当山古建筑群 Ancient Building Complex in the Wudang Mountains1994 布达拉宫 Historic Ensemble of the Potala Palace1996 庐山国家公园 Lushan National Park1996 峨眉山及乐山大佛 Mount Emei and Leshan Giant Buddha1997 丽江古城 Old Town of Lijiang1997 平遥古城 Ancient City of Pingyao1997 苏州古典园林 Classical Gardens of Suzhou1998 颐和园 The Summer Palace1998 天坛 Temple of Heaven1999 武夷山 Mount Wuyi1999 大足石刻 Dazu Rock Carvings2000 青城山-都江堰 Mount Qingcheng and the Dujiangyan Irrigation System2000 皖南古村落—西递宏村 Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui: Xidi and Hongcun2000 龙门石窟 Longmen Grottoes2000 明清皇家陵寝 Imperial Tombs of the Ming and Qing dynasties2001 云冈石窟 Yungang Grottoes2003 云南三江并流Three Parallel Rivers of Yunnan Protected Areas2004 高句丽王城、王陵及贵族墓葬 Capital Cities and Tombs of the Ancient Koguryo Kingdom2005 澳门历史城 The Historic Centre of Macao2006 四川大熊猫栖息地 China’s Giant Panda Habitat2006 安阳殷墟 Yin Xu

200 评论(15)

CISSYZHANG74

多乐学英语

156 评论(8)

相关问答