聪明的达人安
出国旅游免不了去入住酒店,学习一些基本的英语口语对话,更有利于提升自己的能力,下面是住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总,一起来了解下吧:【住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总】A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?B:I'd like a suite for four nights.B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。B:That's all right. How much do they cost?B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。B:How much in total?B:一共需要多少钱?A:1088 RMB.A:人民币1088元。B:Is breakfast included?B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。B:That's fine. I'll get it.B:很好,那我就住这了。A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。【酒店办理入住英语对话】A:We reserved a double room for you.甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。B:May I have a look at the room?乙:我可以看一下房间吗?A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.乙:我共有3件行李。A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?A:Is the checkin procedure finished?甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。A:Where is the elevator?甲:电梯在哪儿?B:It's over there.乙:就在那边。句型讲解:check in表示入住登记。相反,check out表示结账离开。【住酒店要求换房间英语对话】A:Please change a room for me. 甲:请给我换个房间。B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了?A:There is no hot water in this room. 甲:房间里没有热水。B:Sorry, I'll send someone to have a look. 乙:对不起,我会派人去看看。A:Please come as soon as possible. 甲:请尽快来。经典句型:Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。A:What can I do for you?甲:需要什么帮助?B:Something is wrong with the toilet.乙:马桶坏了。A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.甲:我们马上派人去修。句型讲解:如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。【住酒店结账的英语对话】A:I would like to check out.甲:我要结账。B:Please show me your room card.乙:请出示您的房卡。A:Here you are.甲:给你。经典句型:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 您用现金还是信用卡结账?A:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 甲:您用现金还是信用卡结账?B:I'll pay by credit.乙:用信用卡。A:Here is your bill. Please sign here. 甲:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。句型讲解:check out意思是付账后离开,如果后面接旅馆或房间,用介词of。如:The last guests checked out of their rooms in the morning.最后一批客人在上午结账退房了。名词形式是Checkout is at midday in this hotel.本旅店中午结账。
刘彦热茶
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:客房服务,欢迎大家学习!
客房服务情景对话一:
A:Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Black,please?
A:早上好,请布莱克先生听电话好吗?
B:Speaking.
B:我就是。
A:This is the Front Desk. I'm afraid that the air conditioning in your room needs repair. We would like to request you to change your room. We are very song for the inconvenience.
A:这里是柜台,您房间的空调设备恐怕需要修理了。我们想请您换房间。抱歉给您带来不便。
B:0K. Well, I suppose I have no choice. What do you want me to do?
B:好的,我想我别无选择,您要我做什么呢?
A:What time is the most convenient for you to change rooms,sir?
A:先生,您什么时间换房间最方便呢?
B:I'm going out in about half an hour.
B:我半小时左右就要出去了。
A:What time will you be back?
A:什么时候回来呢?
B:Oh , around seven o'clock, I suppose.
B:嗯,我想7点左右吧。
A:We could move your luggage while you are out,but could you take any valuables with you? You may pick up your new room key No. 216 from the Front Desk when you return.
A:我们可以在您外出时搬移行李,但是,您可不可以把贵重物品带在身上?您回来时可以在柜台领取新的216号房钥匙。
B:OK. I'll do that.
B:好的,就这么办。
A:Thank you very much , sir.
A:先生,非常谢谢您。
客房服务情景对话二:
A:Hello. Can I help you?
A:你好。需要帮忙吗?
B:Hello. Is my laundry ready? My room number is 210.
B:你好。我的衣服洗好了吗?我的房号是2100
A:I'm afraid it is still being washed.
A:恐怕仍然在洗呢。
B:Can you take the strain off?
B:你们能把那个污点清除吗?
A:Yes,we can. But you need wait a moment.
A:是的,可以。但是您需要等一会儿。
B:That's right. Can I get it back in the afternoon? I really need them tonight.
B:好的。今天下午我可以取回来吗?今晚我确实需要穿的。
A:Yes,it will be ready then.
A:可以,那时候就好了。
B:OK. By the way , please get them pressed.
B:好的。顺便说一声,请把它门熨一熨。
A:No problem.
A:没问题。
客房服务情景对话三:
A:Good morning , Room Service. May I help you?
A:早上好,客房服务部。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
B:I'd like to have lunch in my room.
B:我想在房间用午餐。
A:OK, sir. We offer two types of lunch, Chinese food and western food. Which one would you prefer?
A:好的,先生。我们提供中餐和西餐两种午餐,您喜欢哪种?
B:What does a Chinese food have?
B:中餐有什么呢?
A:Rice , egg , beef and vegetables.
A:有米饭、鸡蛋、牛肉和蔬菜。
B:That will be fine. I'll take it.
B:好吧。我就要这个。
A:I see. May I have your name and room number,please?
A:明白了。能告诉我您的姓名和房间号吗?
B:Sure , it's White in Room 204.
B:可以,204房的怀特。
A:Let me confirm your order, Mr. White in Room 204,Chinese food. Is that right?
A:让我确认一下您的订单:204房的怀特先生,要一份中餐,是这样吗?
B:Exactly.
B:对。
A:Your order will be ready soon,thank you for calling.
A:您的午餐很快就好,感谢您来电。
客房服务情景对话四:
A:Housekeeping. May I come in?
A:客房管理部。我可以进来吗?
B:Sure. Come in.
B:当然。请进。
A:What's the matter?
A:出什么事啦?
B:The television isn't working.
B:电视坏了。
A:I'm very sorry. An engineer will come and check it immediately.
A:非常抱歉,工程师会立刻前来检查。
B:Oh , and another thing , the people next door are very noisy.
B:对了,还有一件事,隔壁的人非常吵闹。
A:I'm very sorry about that. We will check into it.
A:对此我们非常抱歉。我们会调查这件事。
B:OK,don't forget it!
B:好的,别忘了!
A.I'll take care of it personally. Have a good night.
A:我会亲自处理这件事。晚安。
吾竟谁陈
情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了酒店英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要预订一间房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?
A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?
好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?
B Thanks,how much does it cost?
谢谢,房间费用是多少钱
A That is 580 RMB
房费是580元
B Don't your hotel have discount?
你们没有折扣吗?
A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.
非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天
B OK,that's alright!
好,那就算了
A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?
您什么时候能到达,先生?
B Around 15 to 3 P.M.
下午2点45
A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!
好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!
B Thank you very much!Byebye!
谢谢,再见!
R: Good morning. Can I help you?
R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?
T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。
R: Umm, just a moment.
R:请稍等。
T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.
T:我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的。
R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.
R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。
T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?
T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?
M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.
M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。
R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.
R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。
T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?
T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?
M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?
M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?
T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!
T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!
R: Careful sir, your briefcase!
R:先生,小心,你的公文包!
T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!
T:啊!我的文件散了一地!
R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.
R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。
T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?
T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?
M: OK. Here you are.
M:好的,给你。
R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May
R: Good morning. Can I help you?
R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?
T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.
T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。
R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?
R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?
T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?
T:是的。我们是来参加"太阳、海洋和沙滩"会展的,可以享受优惠吗?
R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?
R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?
M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.
M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。
R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.
R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。
T: OK, thanks.
T:好的,谢谢。
R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.
R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。
M: Thank you very much.
M:非常感谢。