• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    299

monmonfxwen
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英文用语我司

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

哆啦爱梅

已采纳

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了商务英语常用语,希望对你有帮助哦!

商务英语常用语一:

Can we do a barter trade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

We may agree to do processing trade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

商务英语常用语二:

They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了罅康拿骋住?/P>

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

They are well-known in trade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

商务英文用语我司

297 评论(13)

Lizzy520520

随着全球化经济步伐的加快和跨文化交流的频繁,专业英语能力成为了高等专门人才的必备能力素质。我整理了关于商务英文电话用语,欢迎阅读!

接打电话

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?

B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,请问您贵姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

电话预约英语口语

初级表达方式

1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

你好,我是比尔•伯顿。

2. What can I do for you?

您有事吗?

3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

很高兴,我终于联系到您了。

4. I will be out of town that day.

那天,我要出城去办事。

5. What about Thursday afternoon?

周四下午怎么样?

6. Will that work for you?

你可以吗?

7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

我们定在2点好吗?

8. Hello, is Doris available?

你好,多丽丝在吗?

9. Who’s calling please?

请问您是哪位?

中级表达方式

1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。

2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?

3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?

4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。

5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

能否等您回来再说?

6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。

7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。

8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。

9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?

高级表达方式

1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。

2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。

3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。

4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。

5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。

dialogue

A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.

286 评论(14)

相关问答