崽崽龙08
餐厅里有很多道菜,每天点一道不同的话,要几天能吃遍餐厅里所有的菜呢?下面是我给大家整理的餐馆就餐英语对话,供大家参阅!
餐馆就餐英语对话:消费者要如何确保自己的权益呢
客人:
Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,服务员,过来。
服务员:
What is the matter,sir?
怎么了,先生?
客人:
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.
我要投诉,找你们经理来。
服务员:
Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
先生,有什么地方不满意吗?
客人:
Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。
服务员:
That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。
客人:
Anyway, I want to see your manager.
不管怎样,我要见你们经理。
服务员:
OK, I go to find our manager.
好,我去找经理。
客人:
I need you give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你们给我个合理的解释。
服务员:
We will, please wait a moment.
会的,请稍等。
餐馆就餐英语对话:用餐前
客人:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,谢谢,我等一个朋友。
服务员:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要来点喝的吗?
客人:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,谢谢。
服务员:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
没问题。先生,请问您喜欢喝哪种咖啡?
客人:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖了。
服务员:
We don't have “the usual” here.
我们这没有“一般的咖啡”。
客人:
I'm not too bothered. What would you recommend?
我并不太介意。你有什么好的提议吗?
服务员:
Espresso, latte, mocha, cappuccino and so on- they are hot today
意大利浓咖啡,拿铁咖啡,摩卡咖啡,卡布奇诺咖啡,等等——现在都非常流行。
客人:
Fine, I'll take the mocha.
好的,来一杯摩卡咖啡。
餐馆就餐英语对话:预约座位
Frank:
I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please.
我想预定今晚一张两人桌的座位。
Marry:
For what time,sir?
几点的,先生?
Frank:
Around 8∶30.
晚上8:30分左右。
Marry:
May I have your name please,sir?
你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Frank:
Mr.Frank.
弗兰克先生。
Marry:
All right.A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 .
好的。今晚8:30分一张2人桌。
Frank:
Yes.
是的。
餐馆就餐英语对话:点餐
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。
餐馆就餐英语对话:等待就座
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
黄金哇塞赛
每一天,餐厅来来往往的人如此之多,进行着千篇一律的点餐的对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!
餐馆英语情景对话:座位
Waiter: How many in your party?
服务员:您几位?
Customer: Four
顾客:四位
Waiter: This way, please.
服务员:这边请。
Waiter: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?
Waiter: Sure.
服务员:当然可以
餐馆英语情景对话:点菜
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
餐馆英语情景对话:点餐和结账
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
餐馆英语情景对话:餐厅常用对话
1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?
2、请问现在需要点餐吗? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?
3、收您XX元,请问需要发票吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?
4、不好意思,让您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
5、打扰一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change
6、谢谢光临,请慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!
7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment.
8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。
Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.
9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。
The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.
餐馆英语情景对话:基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. May I ~
2.Could you ~
3.Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?
When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?
4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?
以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
shenleireg
1、可口可乐 Coca cola 2、矿泉水 Mineral water 3、橘子汁 orange Squash 4、event)" class="t_tag">啤酒 Beer 5、香槟酒 Champagne 6、葡萄酒 Port 7、威士忌 Whisky 8、白兰地 Brandy 9、伏特加 Vodka 10、味美思 Vermouth 11、冰淇淋 Ice cream 12、苹果 Apple 13、梨 Pear 14、桃 Peach 15、香蕉 Banana 16、橘子 Oragne 17、西瓜 Watermelon 18、哈密瓜 Harmi Melon 19、白兰瓜 Lanchou melon 20、葡萄 Grape 21、荔枝 Lichee 22、菠萝 Pineapple 23、面包 Bread 24、巧克力 Chocolate 25、蛋糕 Cake 26、咖啡 Coffee 27、红茶 Black tea 28、口布 A mouth Cloth 29、香烟 Cigarette 30、火柴 Match 31、手纸 Toilet paper 32、盘子 Plate 33、叉子 Fork 34、勺子 Spoon 35、汤勺 Soup Spoon 36、牙签 Toothpick 37、筷子 Chopsticks 38、茶杯 Cup 39、开水 Hot water 40、凉开水 Cold water 41、甜 Sweet 42、酸 Sour 43、咸 Salty 44、辣 Hot 45、苦 Bitter 46、糖 Sugar 47、味精 Monosodium Glutamate 48、咖喱粉 Curry Powder 49、辣椒粉 Chilli powder 50、胡椒粉 Black Pepper 51、方糖 Cubic sugar 52、砂糖 Powdered sugar 53、香肠 Sausage 54、服务员(男性) Waiter 55、您好 Hi! 56、您好! Hello! 57、您好吗? How do you do? 58、先生(女士),早上好。 Good morning, Sir(Ladies) 59、先生们(女士们),下午好! Good afternoon,Ladies and Gentlemen. 60、先生们(女士们),晚上好! Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. 61、您好,欢迎你们(女士们、先生们)到我们俱乐部 Hello!Wolcome to our club. 62、这里是接待处,可以为您效劳吗? Here’s the reception. What can I do for you? 63、您早! How do you do! 64、早上好! Good morning! 65、下午好! Good afternoon! 66、明天见! See you tommorow! 67、欢迎您! You are welcome 68、见到您很高兴! I’m very glad to meet you 69、请这边走! This way, please 70、请里边坐! Come in and sit down please 71、请您休息一下! Take a rest, please 72、请饮用一杯茶。 Have a cup of tea, please 73、请饮用咖啡。 Have some coffee, please 74、对不起。 I’m sorry. 75、没关系。 Doesn’t matter. 76、请原谅。 Excuse me, please 77、好的(好吧)。 That’s all right. 78、您需要点什么? What would you like to have? 79、还要别的吗? Anything else? 80、您还有别的要求吗? Any more requests? 81、我能帮您做点什么吗? Can I help you? 82、谢谢您的好意。 Thank you for your kind wishes. 83、对不起,让您久等了。 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 84、好,马上就来。 Yes, right away. 85、好,请稍等。 Ok, just a minute. 86、向左拐。 Turn left please 87、向右拐。 Turn right please 88、一直往前走。 Straight on please 89、再见。 See you later 90、再会。 See you again 91、祝您健康! I wish you good health! 92、祝您生日快乐! Happy birthday! 93、祝您在中国愉快! We wish you’ll have a pleasant time in china! 94、请问厕所在哪里? Where is the toilet? 95、先生,请问您预订过座位吗? Do you have a reservation, sir? 96、夫人,请这边走。 This way, please, Madam. 97、先生,请跟我来好吗? Would you please follow me, Sir? 98、夫人,这是您的座位。 This is your table, Madam. 99、请坐。 Sit down, please 100、请等一等,我马上给您安排。 Wait a moment, please, I’ll be with you, right away. 101、请问一共几位? How many people in all, please? 102、您喜欢坐这里吗? Would you like to take this table? 103、这里有一张空台,先生。 Here is a vacant table, Sir. 104、请坐在那里,先生。 Sit there, Sir. 105、对不起,您能跟这位先生(女士,小姐)合用一张台吗? Excuse me, would you like to share this with that gentleman? 106、对不起,这里有空位吗? Excuse me, Do you have a free table, Sir? 107、已经有人招呼您了吗? Are you being served? 108、茶上好了。 Tea is ready 109、这里有点心。 Here are some cakes. 110、请吸烟。 Help yourself to a cigarette. 111、先生请问您这个团共多少人? How many are there in your party, Sir? 112、先生,对不起暂时没有空位了。 I’m sorry, Sir. There’s no vacant table for the moment. 113、您能否在酒吧喝点什么,等一会儿。 May I suggest that you have a drink in bar while you wait? 114、大约要等30分钟。 There will be a wait of about 30 minutes. 115、先生,能告诉我您的名字吗? Excuse me, May I have your name, Sir? 116、我会尽快告诉您的。 I’ll let you know as soon as. 117、你喜欢哪种酒? What wine do you prefer, Sir? 118、先生,来杯茅台酒吗? How about a cup of Maotai, Sir? 119、我给您倒杯香槟酒好吗? Shall I pour you out a glass of champagne? 120、你要哪种? Which may I bring you? 121、您吃点什么? What are you going to take? 122、您喜欢喝什么酒? What wine would you like, Sir? 123、先生,请慢用。 Enjoy your dinner, Sir. 124、这茶还很烫,请小心。 The tea is still too hot, be careful, please. 125、现在上菜好吗? May I serve you now? 126、抱歉,耽误了您的时间。 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 127、实在对不起,我们马上替您重做。 I’m very sorry. We will make another portion for you shortly. 128、对不起,我马上问清楚再告诉您。 I’m sorry. I’ll make it clear and inform you as soon as possible. 129、请随意用 Help yourself. 130、我再给您来瓶啤酒,好吗? Can I offer you another bottle of beer? 131、您干了吗? Did you empty your glass? 132、祝您顺利! Good luck! 133、大家喝吧 Cheers, everybody! 134、要我给您上点新鲜的水果吗? Shall I help you some fresh fruits? 135、我很乐意。 I quite agree. 136、干! Bottom up! 137、我可以撤掉这些盘子吗? May I clear away the dishes, Please? 138、我们可以清理台面吗? May I clear the table, Sir? 139、现在可以为您结帐吗? Sir,the bill please? 140、这是您的找头,谢谢。 It’s your change. Thank you very much. 141、请您签字 Please sign your name, Sir. 142、请付现款好吗 Pay your bill by cash, Please. 143、先生,这是您的账单。 Here’s your bill, Sir. 144、您可以用现金或信用卡付账。 You can either pay in cash or in credit card. 145、先生,一共是880元。 That will be eight hundred and eighty yuan, Sir. 146、先生,这是您的收据。 Here’s your check, Sir. 147、这是您们各自的收据和找头。 Your separate checks and the change, please. 148、我要核实一下,请稍等。 I’ll have to check for an OK, Just a moment. 149、帐单开在一起还是分开? Would you care to have separate bills or one common bill? 150、谢谢,欢迎再来,谢谢。 Thank you very much, Sir. Do come again, Please! 151、(意外)请不要慌,请跟我来。 Don’t hurry! Follow me, Please. 152、本俱乐部通宵营业 Open all night. 153、离席时请在帐台会帐 Please pay at the cash desk on leaving. 154、服务员,请拿帐单来! Waiter,bill,Please! 155、请把我的帐单开好。 Please make out my bill. 156、一共多少钱? What will it be altogether? 157、八百伍拾叁元人民币,先生。 Eight hundred and fifty-three RMB. Sir. 158、请收钱。 There you are. 159、谢谢,先生。 Thank you, Sir. 160、找的钱请收下。 Keep the change please! 161、先生,谢谢您,请下次再来。 Thank you, Sir. Do come again Please. 162、对不起,先生,算错了帐 Sorry, Sir, there’s mistake in the bill. 163、你多付了30元钱。 It should be 30(thirty) RMB yuan less. 164、每位40元,酒水另计 40(Forty)yuan a plate, drink extra. 165、再见 Good-bye 166、再见 See you 167、谢谢光临,再见。 Thank you for your coming and good-bye. 168、再见,祝您好运。 Good-bye and good luck. 169、祝您旅途平安。 Have a pleasant journey. 170、希望再一次见到您。 Hope to see you again. 171、今晚我们要看的是什么节目? What’s the show we’re going to see tonight? 172、唐朝最具代表性的乐舞《霓裳羽衣舞》 It’s“Rainbow Costume Dance”,a signature dance of the tang era. 173、这是陕西省歌舞剧院表演的节日专场 It’s special holiday program performed by the Shaanxi Provincial Song and Dance Troupe. 174、您喜欢这个舞蹈吗? How did you like the dancing? 175、您认为这个舞蹈怎么样? What did you think of the dancing? 176、好极了! I enjoyed every bit of it. 177、这个节目从头到尾我都很欣赏 I enjoyed every minute of it. 178、我认为布景服装都精彩极了。 I find the sets and costumes splendid. 179、我认为全部表演从头到尾都是一流的。 I thought the whole thing was first-rate from beginning to end. 180、灯光和配乐用得很好,舞台布景非常漂亮 Lighting and background music were used and the stage was very beautiful. 181、非常有趣而动人! I was very interesting and thrilling! 182、场面多宏伟啊!你一定会喜欢的。 But what a magnificent spectacle! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. 183、今晚我们去看什么节目? What’s the show we’ re going to see tonight? 184、看华夏乐舞,这是中国传统的音乐舞蹈。 It’s Huaxia music and dance, It’s Chnese traditional music and dance. 185、请领我到座位上去,好吗? Will you show me to my seat? 186、请这边走。 This way, please. 187、什么时候开演? When does the curtain rise? 188、8点左右。 It’s about 8 o’ clock. 189、什么时候演完? When does the curtain fall? 190、10点左右。 It should be 10 o’ clock. 191、您觉得演得怎么样? What do you think of it? 192、精彩极了。 It was marvelous. 193、没关系。 Not at all. 194、不用谢(别客气) You are welcome 195、您太客气了。 You are most wlcome 196、没关系,好的。 That’ s all right. 197、我很乐意做。 It’s my pleasure. 198、我很乐意。 My pleasure. 199、我很乐意为您服务。 I’m pleased to be at your service. 200、您好告诉小费大约给多少? Could you give me some idea of the amount of tipping? 201、我得给多少小费? How much do I have to give for a tip? 202、谢谢,我们不收小费。 No, thanks, we don’t accept tips. 203、先生,对不起。 I’m sorry, Sir. 204、夫人,很抱歉。 I’m awfully sorry, Madam. 205、对不起,我把酒洒在桌布上了。 I’m afraid I spilled wine on the tablecloth. 206、对不起,给您上错了菜。 I’m sorry for giving you the wrong dish. 207、对不起。 Sorry 208、请原谅。 Excuse me. 209、请原谅,请再说一遍。 I beg your pardon. 210、别介意。 Never mind. 211、别介意。 Just forget it. 212、请原谅,打搅您了。 Excuse me for interrupting you 213、当然,请说。 Certainly, Go ahead. 214、希望您别介意。 Hope you don’t mind. 215、先生,可以走开一会儿吗? May I be Excused, Sir? 216、我马上回来。 I’ll be right back. 217、对不起,我想去打一个电话。I’m sorry, I want to make a phone call. 218、请吧。 That’s all right. 219、电话在哪儿? Where is the phone? 220、在接待台。 On the reception, please. 221、您的英语很流利。 You speak fluent English. 222、谢谢,我的英语还不够好。Thank you. My English is not enough. 223、您的英语说的确实很好。 You do speak pretty good English. 224、谢谢,太好了。 Thank you. That’s very kind of you. 225、希望您过的愉快。 Have a good time
优质英语培训问答知识库