• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    292

queeniechen2007
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语问路对话两句

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

活着的梦想

已采纳

出国旅行之前最重要的就是学会一些常用的问路英语口语,下面我为大家带来有关问路英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

A:Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?

麻烦您一下,到花旗银行怎么走?

B:It's about two or there blocks away from here.

B:离这儿有两三个街区.

A:How long will it take if I walk?

A:走着去需要多长时间?

B:It'll take you about 15 minutes.

B:大约15分钟.

A:How can I get to the zoo?

A:我怎样才能到动物园呢?

B:You can take a bus.

B:您可以坐共汽车.

A:Does this bus go to the zoo?

这辆车开往动物园吗?

B:Yes,it does.

B:是的.

A:Can you tell me how I can get to the Grand Cinema?

A:怎样才能到宏大影院呢?

B:It's on the Park Avenue. It's too far to walk. You'd better take a bus.

在帕克大街.步行去太远了.最好坐公共汽车.

A:Which bus shall I take?

A:坐哪路公共汽车?

B:Bus No.2.

B:二路.

A:Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?

打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?

B:It's on the Fifth Avenue.

B:在第五大街.

A:I'm afraid I don't quite understand.

A:我不大明白.

B:I see.You're a stranger here.Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.

我知道了,你没来过这儿.向前走两个街区,然后向左拐就到了.

A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?

A:这是去友谊商店的路吗?

B:You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.

从这儿走可以到,但从沃尔特大街走更近.

A:Where is Walt Street?

A:沃尔特大街在哪儿?

B:Next to this one.

英语问路对话两句

172 评论(13)

清晨依恋静雪

问路是我们出远门是经常会遇到的情况,尤其在国外时学习用英语问路的口语十分重要,下面我为大家带来二人问路英语对话,希望对你有所帮助!

john:

what’s the cheapest way to go there?

到那里怎么去最便宜?

lily:

by subway.

坐地铁。

john:

oh, is that right? is there a subway station near here?

哦,是这样吗?这附近有没有地铁站?

lily:

yes, there is one on the other side of the building.

有的,这座大楼对面就有一个。

john:

good. can i walk through this building?

好的,我能穿过这座大楼去吗?

lily:

i’m afraid you can’t. you’ll have to go out there and walk around.

恐怕不能。你必须走到外面绕过去。

john:

i see. thank you.

我知道了,谢谢。

mary:

is this the central park to east market bus?

这是从中央公园到东区市场的公共汽车吗?

peter:

this is the east market to central park bus. where do you want to go?

这是从东区市场到中央公园的汽车。你去哪儿呢?

mary:

to the municipal government hall.

去市政府大厅。

peter:

take the same number bus going in the other direction. there’s a stop right across the street.

请坐去相反方向的这一路公共汽车。街的对面就有个站台。

mary:

thank you.

谢谢。

mary:

i’m going to beihai park. is this the right bus, please?

我要去北海公园,请问坐这辆车对吗?

peter:

no, you’re going the wrong way. you want a 103 from beijing zoo.

不,您弄错了。您得在动物园坐103 路车。

mary:

how can i get it,please?

请问我怎样到达那里呢?

peter:

you get off at the next stop, cross the street, and you’ll find the stop not far on your right hand side.

您可以在下一站下车,穿过街道,在右边不远处,您会看见站台。

mary:

could i have a transfer, please?

请问我可以要一张转乘车票吗?

peter:

here you are.

给您。

mary:

thank you.

282 评论(8)

相关问答